Any constructive criticism on this proposed border?

Any constructive criticism on this proposed border?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwDG0OZ2bF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We'll also make sure the Ozarks stay balkanized for a soft buffer zone, and yeah, I think it will work out.

If New Bavaria is whites only I'm for it. 50% German, rest is Anglo, Irish, Norwegian, and Danish. Hope I can make it through the genetic background tests.

its retarded

??

Most Germans are in the Midwest

Pacific + Southwest is more Anglo, along with Utah and Idaho

Keeping a latino subclass has occurred to me, but I wonder if it's a path down a similar road?

Texas has many Germans

>bavaria
WE

They'd have to migrate silly. It makes sense to pool our resources where we can. The entire land mass is just too big. Gotta be realistic.

Waste of time and effort as it will never happen, especially because your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

have you been to hill country, it is full of beaners the germans are a minority now, sucks ass

i don't think you have a choice, new bavaria might as well call it new azteca it would be more accurate

youtu.be/HwDG0OZ2bF4

>no explanation for the border
a child could have drawn a better border. Yours crosses the rivers like a retard.
What’s more, you included New Orleans, which is full of niggers.

Why do you think we have the state borders we do, OP?

>scottish people

>new bavaria is full of mexicans

Colorado used to have a lot of Germans too.
But you and I both know our states or "compromised"

>states are*

move the border a little north and give LA back to Mexico

I strayed off the Missouri River because of my proposed Balkan states in the Ozarks. You should know all about those.

New Orleans and Houston combined ensure we control the Gulf. Without it we'd be in real danger of losing our ports in Houston.

I figure we'll farm and mine Kansas and the Dakotas, keeping most of civilization between the warm embrace of the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.

Ahh yes the proud Ayran race of german americans

We'll need some sort of subclass in the beginning. They'll be phased out in a couple generations with Prussian Schooling and poor nutrition. They Mexico will have our migrant problem to deal with.

We only have to bridge a gap for long enough to build a robot army people. We won't need meatbag laborers and soldiers for very long.

REMOVE KRAUT remove kraut you are worst aryan. you are the aryan idiot you are the aryan smell. return to saxony. to our saxony cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,germany we will never forgeve you. austrian rascal FUck but fuck asshole aryan stink germany sqhipere shqipare..aryan genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead aryan..ahahahahahGERMANY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .austria we kill the archduke , austria return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot german and austria smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KRAUT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. uk+usa+au+nz=kill austria…you will ww2/ tupac alive in usa, tupac making album of anglos . fast rap tupac anglos. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink aryan… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in anglos ….fuck the bavaria ,..FUCKk ashol aryans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the aryan farm aminal with rap magic now we the merica rule .ape of the zoo premiere stalin fukc the pink commie and lay egg this egg hatch and germany wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. USA+dad+brothers are greattst countrey