RELIGION OF PEAS HAPPENING. JAPAN user BTFO HAPPENING

RELIGION OF PEAS HAPPENING. JAPAN user BTFO HAPPENING.

FIRST FOR ISIS

bump

Good, English Teacher John-san was a dick.

Lol explosion in London at Ariana Grande's concert

lots of happenings on the 22nd.

Ramadan full of happenings.

Digits confirm.

Is that real ?

What are the people in here who think all Muslims are evil going to think if it was some right winger who did something? An Ariana Grande concert doesn't seem like something many right wingers would enjoy.

yup. 2 big explosions at manchester ariana grande concert

OP's image is of a training exercise a few years ago apparently.

what are lefties going to think when it's YET ANOTHER MUSLIM ATTACK?

>not ALL muslims
>religion of 3 billion
>a white guy did something like this a few years ago

did i miss something?

Shut the fuck up James, music is haram.

Hashtags, profile pictures, "news" articles how it's everyone, but the Muslims fault.

nice disinfo

Just a typical gas explosion in the middle of a concert, nothing to see here goys. And remember that Islam is a religion of peace and minorities only enrich us culturally with their vibrant culture..

he could be right. i haven't checked. shit is still happening though.

>filthy normies died
who the fuck cares

it was just a balloon popping guys

>explosion went off centimeters from me
>still alive

This, just thinking of all those chads and stacies blown to bits gives me a semi

>never expect these things too happen too you
Wish she was blown up desu

Sounds like a pressure cooker bomb

What a complete shitshow

>feces
Wtf is going on at that concert?

All of a sudden everyone knows about this picture from years ago. Didnt everyone see that one thread????????? fucking dumbos!

>white girl on facebook
>not inherently hyperbolic

What happened to Japan?

>a bunch of folks got blown to bits in front of me
>oh no the guts of my fellow countrymen whose bodies shielded me in this obvious attack on them got in my hair and on my purse

You know what?
Nope.
I'm done.
Islam, you win. I don't have anything to fight for anymore.

Oh my God

Google image search gives no matches for OP's photo.

I didn't think india would stoop this low

I'm worried for this

wtf is with these propaganda twitter handles? PurposeEurope? politicalhack? sleepydeeves?
Good goy this is for the good of europe go back to sleep

Igetit!

I've gathered that terrorism is like expected, tolerated and practically welcomed in today's modern United Kingdom.

Yea I notice a lot of those twitter accounts look like they wouldn't know their ass from their elbow

Muslim dont necessarily target right wingers. Bataclan massacre killed tons of lefties and bourgeois boheme

source? are there more from that exercise?

They don't care about right and left, they want you to submit.

Yeah. The singer from the Eagles of Deathmetal kinda got redpilled from the whole thing.
I think he said he always carries a gun now, and doesn't go to places where he can't if he can avoid it.

Theyre more likely to kill the left due to degeneracy behaviour

I thought he was always redpilled, this just push him over the edge.

He was celebrated, then made comments and had concerts cancelled.

They actually respect strong enemies while they hate asskissers alot, and since leftists are degenerate who lick their boots...

FUCKING RUSSIANS!! THEY WILL PAY!!

Muslims aren't any better. Seems like every attacker in Western nations would drink and use drugs. I keep hearing ISIS members use amphetamines.

>Oy Vey!!! Do not blame the poor innocent refugees or their religion of peace.

They're hypocrites, but ISIS is just like Saudi Arabia, islam is mostly a tool to unite rejects under a banner.

Why didn't he just bin the balloon

I had a feeling this would happen today after Kim Dotcom's claims.

When supersonic shrapnel tears through your intestines your food/shit comes flying out.

Time to get our fb british flag overlays #notallmuslims

RELIGION OF PISS

Why isn't there more videos?
Concerts like that have thousands of teenage girls with cellphones..

>too

Stop being racist you Nazi!!! Refugees are welcome and video of any refugee terrorist would only help your argument that brining in millions of Muslim terrorist in the form of refugees is a bad idea.

Indians love ariana,they think she Bollywood

LEL

UNDERRATED AS SHIT

Teen girls will take the time to record/upload if the content is interesting. Only men are going to have the wherewithal after an event like that to document something truly shocking. I'd imagine all the girls/women that were close enough to see anything of value are still in the arms of their parents.

Google image is shit lately for some reason