Retarded Erasmus Exhange students

This is the kind of shit I have to deal on daily basis. I live in student dormitory that has one kitchen per floor, and one bathroom per 2-room segment. This dumb retard italian bald fuck, can't bother to clean anything after himself. And told me to tell him if anythingin behavior bothers me. Well after two months his existance fucking bothers me. He shaves his ass or what ever the fuck and just goes to sleep. W T F. I woke him up and told to fucking clean it up, coz that broke the camels back. Plz Anons, Tell me how i should deal with this overgrown man child.

Put pineapple on his pizza.

HAHAHAHAHA
Just do what you're doing rn, tell him to get his shit together.

He must have assumed you were the toilet cleaner since you're polish

Shave your ass over his face and see how he likes it desu

Most of the erasmus students are self important faggots who think people care about their opinion. Sad!

This kek

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

100% this

Nice bants

Honestly though, Spaniards are without doubt the absolute worst erasmus students. They never clean up, will rub forks and shit in non-stick pans and ruin them (like holy fuck does teflon not exist in spain or what? how do they not know this?) and when they come they will only hang out with other fucking spaniards. They will also throw shitty parties where they only play spanish music. What's even the point of going on exchange if you're only going to hang out with people from your own country? It's not like they care about their studies either.

10/10

Do this Pole-bro!

I fucking hate erasmus, some of the class notes in my uni are solely in english just because of these fucking dipshits.
I have no problem with english but enabling this bullshit fucking annoys me.
I can understand having both languages available, but how is not giving priority to native language not a thing??
When a friend of mine went to italy, some classes didnt even have english. I fucking hate how portugal bends the knee to everyone. Cucked af

I can't he gets all retarded upset and agressive. he is 20kg+ than me and looks like fucking ripped orangutan.

In catalonia we speak in catalan even with erasmus students lol

Also most of the esamus fucktards are on floor above me. the fuck up the kitchen and clog the sink all the fucking time. So the come down to cook in our kitchen and clog our fucking sink. These people wasch shit in fucking rivers or what?

Try living with a Mexican, Dominican and a white trash roommate. They all are at least 50 IQ points behind me. I constantly have to deal with chewing tobacco glued to the toilet seats, the stench of weed 24/7, dishes that are never done, a kitchen completely soiled every time I clean it. Mud on the floors after they throw degenerate parties. Drug dealers that come to the house every day. I just gave up trying to clean after them. I ask nicely, they ignore me. I get angry, they guilt me.

I'm fucking done. I want to purge this fucking scum. I just want to go to a school and live with normal white people. But, that is too much to ask for.

I have enjoyed Erasmus and other exchange programs and it always baffled me how incredibly fucking untidy the other students were. Our Hungarian group was frequently praised by the organizers because apparently we're the only nation that ever bothers cleaning up after itself.

>Danish Group
Refuses to bathe and after four day they smell like literal stale sweat and shit. We had to tell them to bathe and they got offended.

>Spanish Group
They keep saying they are better than the Portugiese, but they always fucking end up turning bathrooms into swamps. There were brown spots on every fucking surface and a wet white-towel-turned-black cast into the corner. There were also glass shards in the shower stall's sink for some reason.

>Portugiese group
These fucking fucks say they are better than the Spanish but they do the same shit as them. We found half-empty hairspray bottles around their rooms and at least three razors clogging their sinks. Also stank like shit.

>French group
They were sorta okay, despite the fact that only two people out of five were french, the rest were woke agnostic muslim refugees. You know you are doing badly when even the fucking migrants are cleanlier than you.

>Polish group
Thank fuck, these guys actually wash their own dishes and do well. Praise, polak friends.

>Lithuanian group
Wonderful blokes and the only ones who knew how to fucking drink without being full of anarchists in their group. When staying in the fucking beta country of Finland, they were the only dudes who didn't become completely fucking bootlick beta to the local hotties.

>Slovene group
Bless these guys. Nicest ones next to polaks I met so far.

>German group
What the fuck is it with northern people and not bathing? They smell like fucking corpses and are late to all their God damn appointments and tasks. When the fuck did prussian diligence turn into swabian slobness?

bloody good one

Dubs. Confirmed.