youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Tidy your room
2) Sort yourself out
3) Face the dragon
4) Slay the dragon

That's how

Illuminati confirmed in the blackboard on background

I know it's subjective, but how do I sort myself out? And what if the dragon kills me?

Jordan is pro using pharmaceuticals to aid in getting out of hell

Then you die, this ain't church nigga.

I'd rather live in hell than die.

Don't know. The only person who can do it is you. I would advise talking to your family, family is very important; I've talked to my family in the last couple days (my brother and my grandmother in my case) and they helped me straighten my thinking out.

Or go to a counsellor / your doctor if you want to - that's something Peterson talks about too, and it's something I've done in the past.

Remember Peterson's a man of family, and also remember that when he says "sort yourself out" he has often talked about sorting your family too. I mean obviously not taking responsibility for your entire family; instead taking responsibility for *your relationships* with your family members.

Of course you could disown your family if you wanted to, but for most people (people that aren't rich or happen to be doing very well), family is an asset, and you should try and keep in touch with your family, because you can give emotional support to each other.

>And what if the dragon kills me?
It won't, probably.

you joke but cleaning your room is like a jungian archetype for the clutter in your mind. The momentum starts there.

Also about the dragon - I guess we all face different dragons don't we? We all choose different paths in life.

But yeah, hopefully the first bit of my post gives you some suggestions for how to sort yourself out, and I think you have to do the sorting yourself out before you can face the dragon. And I guess "the dragon" is "a job".

I was never in hell and I have no intention on going there or heaven.

Methamphetamine addiction.

And for those using Yotsuba-B, coke addiction.

You sort yourself out

I'm so tired of drinking myself to death, and i don't even want to die anymore

I'd just smoke weed if I could but I'm pretty certain I'm allergic, it feels like all my bones are breaking when I smoke unless I'm drunk.

When I got out of rehab my stupid fucking general doctor wouldnt prescribe me any more naltraxone, and i've been back on cheap shit vodka every night for months now.

I hate withdrawls, I hate DT's, I hate my self for turning into the complete opposite of myself, I'm so tired of being full of shit and hurting people who just want to help me.

Today is the first day in a long time I wanted to just kill myself again. I've been praying, I go to AA, but I can't kick this shit, I don't have enough money to go back to rehab.

TLDR: Alcoholism fucking sucks.

I figured personal relationships were next on the list. I have a good bit of sorting out to do in that arena. But when you've solved one problem you only leave yourself with bigger problems to solve and they eventually lead all the way up to things as profound as where you will spend your afterlife if such a thing exists. What if you have concluded that if there is a hell you're going to it?

>social constructivism is totally kooky
>now let me cure your autism by hermetically reading you fairy tales

Your going to die anyway. Better to shoot for the stars and land in the mud than shoot for the mud and make it.

I have your cure, friend
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

BELIEVE IT AND IT WILL MANIFEST!

That guy on the right was the prison guard in Shawshank Redemption (which is the best movie of all time, by the way)

Slowly. Making small changes and adjustments allow you to tackle larger changes and adjustments. Eventually you'll sort yourself out.

Fuck you friend.

>Face the dragon
>Slay the dragon

heh, too easy...

the only time we inhabit is today. take it all one step at a time user. take solace in the fact that you will die someday.

>How to pull yourself out of hell?

By telling the truth

Voluntary acceptance of that which you fear.

STOP IT!

I'll pull you all out, I s.wear on my life no.body de.serves to be in hell in the life.

>hermetically
STOP IT!

So let in the refugees?

He talks about how sorting yourself out is similar to tidying your room - you look for problems in the room and they will present themselves for you to solve. Then, in the same way, you ask yourself where the problems are in various parts of your life and they will present themselves. You start with the small ones and move onto the bigger ones. Pretty much anything you don't want to think about, or memories that have strong negative associations, are problems your unconscious mind needs you to solve.

Initially some will be so complex and difficult that you can't really deal with them. But the skill of facing/solving problems is transferable, so as you sort yourself out you will become more capable of dealing with the bigger issues in your life.

>So let in the refugees?
Not total suicide. Even Odin got off the tree.

Logos