WTF happened to Europe?

Like seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuke the west save the rest

Is he the beast?

kys

The UK is not part of the EU. Your argument is invalid.

>mfw the type of people that listen to Ariana Grande are dumb lefty millennials

Lots of people taking redpills today.

That's what happens when you redraw maps, meddle in their politics, and bomb them for a few decades... all for oil

This. The final solution, it's the only way. Nuke everything west of Odra river

>WTF happened to Europe?
>to Europe
>Europe
>UK

Every time they put Germany in charge Europe ends up in ruins.

It's bombing season, nothing extraordinary really.

UK is no europe anymore

I thought we were friends, Poland

>tfw you're so irrelevant even muslims don't want to explode here
Feels good, fuck you westfags

You have good border controls and competence enough to not let Muslims in by the hundreds of thousands. Never give in to the globalists.

Ramadan doesn't start until Friday though

In the wise words of the current French president
They're just gonna have to learn to deal with it

>good border controls

Lol no

I drove from Germany into a Poland a couple months ago and came from Berlin

There wasn't even a fence or a guard at the border

The last hope for the white race failed.
>pic related

EU happened.

Guess how many muslims will survive in Poland after there is an Islamic terror attack?

Would you hide some muslimis in your basement when it happens if you were Pole in Poland?

Most of the true men in Europe were killed during WW1 & WW2. What few were left had kids who wanted to be fags because they couldn't live up to what their dads had done. Those without a good father influence due to the wars became cucked turds. And Germany is afraid of doing anything to help themselves because of the Holocaust. So with the alphas in the gene pool gone, cucks became majority in Europe and now they dream of rapefugees and cultural diversity while what's left of their countries die.

there is literally no option to vote against this right now.
Anti-demcracy in action

If they made me kebabs and didn't kill me than sure

Voting does jack shit against enemy attacking and invading you.

How do you make sure they do not kill you?

I just realized, we also accept large amount of immigrants/refugees yet we don't get this "big" terror attacks in our soil.

Well, the latest car attack at Melbourne was big (I think it was 3 dead and times two wounded or something) but it's not grandiose as attacks in Europe.

Germany happened... Again

>Europe

Protestants divided the continent and allowed unnecessary wars to breed nationalistic tendencies which led to liberal policies that endorse mass cultural immigration and the general decay of Western civilization.

full democracy, no political parties = close borders

I thought you were done with Germany?

lmao

Brexit isn't complete faggot. Estimated to happen in 2019.

I honestly feel so bad for all the innocent Muslims who will be discriminated against in Britain because of today :(

at this point and after doing a little bit of research on this guy i think he is doing this as a way to get his revenge over the west for destroying the nazi reich.

Same thing that happened about a century ago with communists.
They are exploiting our best aspects until we lower ourselves to their standards.

This right here. The eternal aryan wants caucasian blood. And if it can't have it, it will content itself with making caucasians suffer.

Liberal communists.

Yuropoors have surrendered:
Their cultures
Their languages
Their food
Their homes
Their land
Their children's future
Their own lives

All because they took the jew bait and were too busy hating on America, rather than listening to us and working with us. Now Old Papa across he pond suffers for the treachery of Volksverraeter Sultan Merkel. Sort yourselves the fuck out and remove kebab before kebab finishes removing you.

> ayy lmfao

UK's borders haven't been open for the longest time dummy. It's their own policy that got them here, stop blaming the EU for everything.

Nigga I've been asking this question for 4 years.

so, he's the good guy?...

Suicide by insanity.

Not sure, I remember the EU letting in a lot of people from the Middle East and all of a sudden Islamic terrorist attacks started happening with increasing frequency. Probably a coincidence, though.

nah he is not good, he just wants to see the fall of the west after they destroyed nazi germany, and from his own words while he was working under them it was the best time of his life.

Fuck off you cunt, you can do all that as long as you don't let them waltz into your country

Immigration.
what the fuck do you think

He's responsible for the death of millions of whites, kid.

B-but Troll-san, Britain is not a part of the EU senpai

>regain control of the borders, they said, it would stop immigration and terrorism they said

No, you idiot. Are you a muslim nazi or some shit?

sorry we were smart enough to realize the vatican is a bunch of child fucking jews larping as christians

whites that your shitty country killed? just so you could dismantle every single colony in the world and give the jews even more power?

Its not jews. Its simply christians.

What a narrow minded and stupid view

The middle east wasn't even a particularly turbulent region before post WW2 politics fucked it so bad

We exported our jewish subverted liberalism to Europe.

west of europe retarded burger. and west coast while you at it.

Oh yeah , as if we started anything
The japanese bombed us and they were allied to the germans you stupid third worlder. Read a history book if you can get the salvation army to send you one.

it's only shit europe getting bombed though, based europe is still comfy af

dude what
The Middle-east is only calm when a large power rules over most of it with a strong grip over the population, otherwise it degenerates into infighting.

yes and then what did you do? did you help the polish? the estonians? the finnish ? anyone that was under soviet control or at war with the soviet union ? no you killed the generals that wanted to keep on going against the communist while you turned your back against any other euroepan country and removed every single bit of power that they had. also dont forget that the bombing from japan happened after you embargoed them you fucking retard.

EU nation right now.

Furthermore, the United Kingdom is not a continent. They're part of Europe.

Fuck their shitty systems, its a mandate for a reason, GB had em by the balls for money and oil. It needs to go back to that. They stoned women and stank like smegma even before "muh white man" invaded their sand pit

Enjoy your artless woodboxes of churches and lack of modern scientific knowledge, you fuckers are the true degeneracy of society.

Not our problem. We defeated the enemy and went home. Meanwhile mexico just stayed third world and insignificant all the way to right now. Fuck off you stupid indio.

Will this mean a super majorityfor conservatives?

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

>recolonization never
It would make Europe great again.
At least the part of Europe that matters.

>999
>upside down 666

What did you mean by that?

hey, cave dweller- the "west" is used as a term of collective countries with "Western" values. on Sup Forums specifically pol "west" always denotes those with western value and process. so kys commie cunt

Check those digits I got and you will have your answer. When you see something subversive and extremely far left related, he's hiding somewhere in the background.

t. 60% white country that is accepting even more immigrants from countries like cuba, china and india.
kys you fucking retard. you betrayed every single one of your allies, while spreading marxist propaganda in the entire world.

dont brings the finns into this nigger. they held down their own country and dont need gimme thats like third world shit holes

mods are fucking with us right...?

3rd muslim immigrant generation grew up and turned to radical islamic terrorism.

>mfw I've invested my life savings in flag coloured light projection companies

independence soon

the english can ship in more pakis and kill themselves for all i care

Kek is trying to tell us something

I wished I believed in hell, because goddamn this fucktard deserves a special place in the fiery pits.

T. 7percent third world country trying to talk shit to the wealthiest and most powerful nation in all of history. Mexipoor education, everyone. Shut the fuck up and mow my lawn then send your 4 foot wife to suck my cock. Learn your place, you inferior scum.

can't find anything that says it was a muslim.
where are you getting this?

Kek has spoken through my post.
"Edit:" See?

George Soros is bdnsliterally Satan.

>they held down
after losing territory. of course and hundreds of them dying, but just ignore all of the white africans that your country killed by banning any european country from supporting their colonies, just ignore all of the whites in eastern europe that died because your government didnt want a war with them. all of this while your shitty country kept on spreading marxist propaganda in the entire world.

>Like seriously?
UK is not yurop

AHAGAHAHA STUPID KIKE CONTROLLED NIGGER SHIT HOLES!
NO GUNS OUTSMARTED BY INBREEDS!

it doesnt matter if your country is the wealthiest if all of that wealth is held by the elite you fucking retard. also you seem to talk in plural as if anyone else supports your retarded opinion. but hey keep on loosing wars against asian farmers while electing kike controlled politicians.

only muslims would bomb a hall full of children

maybe me too if it was a justin bieber show

It does matter. I sit in the pearl of the planet and you sit in a third world shithole which millions of you hate so much you cross into my country illegaly. You're inferior to me. I know it, you know it and everyone here knows it.

>using justin bieber jokes in 2017

>america
>pearl
HAHAHAHA
you re actually delusional. keep on lying to yourself retard, keep on trying to feel superior while your country keeps on pushing anti white sentiment in every single institution in your shit country.
>my country is superior even if it keeps on pushing propaganda against its own people.
kys

Sure thing, jose. You know im right, so don't even pretend. This makes you look even more pathetic.

what about before there was oil?

Gen Z'ers = millennials I guess.