We've known about this since before the primaries ended...

We've known about this since before the primaries ended. But you all wanted your ebin meme man and now we have a self-admitted globalist jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

zionists4trump.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumping some more

zionists4trump.com/

>LOL SHURIABLECH SAGE SAGE
Americans are braindead

Still better than Clinton, probably.

Fuck off you Nazi scum. Israel is a great country and there's nothing wrong with being Jewish. Stop feeding the lie that we Trump supporters are racists and Nazis.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

I'm not sure actually. Short term I agree with you. But in the long term Clinton would have fucked up so much it would have destroyed the Democratic party, and I worry that Trump is fucking up so bad it'll destroy the Republicans.

I AM THE MOST PRO ISRAEL PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

He's the goodest goy of them all.

past few days

Calm down son it's just b8

can't wait for all the trumpkins to wake up and realize they got played

NO NO NO I FUCKINGG REFUSE TO BEOUEVE THIS SHIT HES GONNA MAKE WHITE PEOPLE GRWAT AGAIN FICKAL CTR KEK KEK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FORSAKE UA SBAJWIWJ1OKQK2OWLWOLWO2

I wonder if Sup Forums will get mad if I start calling him (((Trump)))

Bad goy detected. No shekels for you!

Yes, if I was a Marxist Jew who feared aliyah, pic related would disturb me too.

I don't think she would.
I mean, not in any way they would ever admit.

In the same way they so easily refuse to admit Obama had any shortcomings, or even admit Clinton had a big hand in the housing bubble.

They wear blinders, to such an amazing degree. Vietnam isn't lbj's fault, but somehow Nixon's, too.

They're as blind as the,most hardcore Reagan defender.

They did complete 180s in defense of Obama, no way would "madam her turn" get flak. She still would have bombed Afghanistan like trump and they bleated for a month about that when you know they would have cheered her for her decisiveness.

All while sucking the Jew cock just as hard and pushing through amnesty and big-corporate friendly deals all in exchange for a pretend-fight to raise the top marginal tax rate a couple points, and increase the SS tax cap; all wholly empty symbols offset by targeted tax cuts for buying SUVs or some other shit which is just another corporate gift.

Trumps win seems to be fucking up both parties hard, already.

Dems have insane leadership or no leadership (they alternate weekly), so they're falling over their own feet at their failure to beat a laughable candidate, unable to think of anything other than to double down on the failure.

don't underestimate the cognitive dissonance of Trump shill.

They will never admit they were tricked.