This account posted about the Manchester incident before it happened supposedly

This account posted about the Manchester incident before it happened supposedly.

It has now been suspended from twitter.

Their twitter handle is @owys663

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=@owys663&src=typd
twitter.com/Nxvxskxt
ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?491830-Was-there-ever-a-state-of-Palestine
twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866803708037910529
ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?491830-Was-there-ever-a-state-of-Palestine&s=b9343085accea99fe52f91b5aae0f4d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S

I found this too.

>Problem glasses

Nice of him to signal his tribal allegiance with the SJW's.

link?

kind of looks like this guy a little

Link and archive or its fake

>Allah hates you Ariana

sauce?

I found it on another thread, but it got deleted.

>19 confirmed dead
this is not a drill, they actually got a kill streak larger than 3. Im impressed.

twitter.com/search?q=@owys663&src=typd

Though the account is gone you can see the initial replies to the person are still there when you search the handle

go to archive.org -> time machine

>Allah hates you Ariana

Sounds like there's a new meme
>Allah hates you Ariana

CHECKED AS FUCK

anything for you Satan

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

Another screenshot from UK to narrow down time of post. People are reporting screenshots being deleted mysteriously as well

Link plz.

Oh muslim death globe, who will be next?

As I said, I found it on another thread

>mspaint.exe

two minutes on paint?

gud werk

dude please tell me you faked that

fake?

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

THE WEAPONS TRUMP SOLD WERE USED IN MANCHESTER

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

>screenshot
>open in paint
>paste
>save

If you want to see another screenshot posted before me check twitter

no

>Allah hates you Ariana

This is why we need NSA

Anyone else see the multiple threads about this at 12 PM EST?

audibly kek'd. keep it up hans

needs to be waaay more then that to actually affect anyone in the UK.

no shekelstein, no.

Anybody know anything about this twitter account as well? Posted some kind of "ISIS threat video" with somebody holding up a piece of paper saying "Manchester 22/5/17" or some such on it. The original tweet's been removed, but there are still retweets of it kicking around on there. I fear it may be a bad joke taken a bit far, but you never know.

twitter.com/Nxvxskxt

bombing a bunch of teenage girls trying to enjoy music if gonna be a wake up call lad,it is not like a soldier getting decapitated this time.

the site is www.ummah.com i went through all the posts but couldn.t find the one about the bombing so it's most likely fake or it was deleted

Fake. Original link: ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?491830-Was-there-ever-a-state-of-Palestine

I can't tell if this is a reupload, larp, or what

twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866803708037910529

Oh, it was fake. RIP

These events really do bring out the best in people

I was told by another Sup Forumsititian that it was deleted.

The original (which looks like it's been deleted) was tweeted to the Manchester Evening news, but about an hour ago. The guy's accent is terrible.

Thanks for the clarification

>Satanic mid-20s Michael Jackson.
Well there's gotta be some connection, right?

Twitter removed his account posted before the bombing

On some IS telegram private chat channels they're talking about Oldham Hospital in Manchester as well (

And you know this how? If you fucking know something SPILL IT you fucking stain

dw they're on lockdown

I dont know anything other than what is being said there, and most of it is from a twitter account of a hospital worker, Laura-Bailey Wood

What do you mean by "IS telegram private chat channels"

Because I thought IS = Islamic State in your context

btw I'm not pro ISIS at all, I've been unmasking their fighters and leaders for awhile I'd drop my twitter but I dont want people thinking I'm spamming

Islamic State have invite only telegram channels.

ISIS telegram channels are known to talk a lot of shit though, I believe. Like they'll talk of genuine attacks, yes, but also stuff they had nothing to do with and purported plots that dont happen.

Post excerpts but remove any identifying features please

>I've been unmasking their fighters and leaders
I'm curious now

sure, gimme a sec I usually use croppola buts its down (im on a chromebook so no paint)

I'd guess Oldham Hospital is on lockdown in case they needed to take any extra in from MRI or other local hospitals dues to them reaching capacity.

^^

most is in Arabic but there is some English

Sure, it's fake.

You are all idiots, this is the real post

>Liberals will ignore all of this and still defend islam

Fuck you

Are you invited to some? How do you know what's said? How'd you get invited?

I wont post my twitter but you can reverse image search this if you want to find it, this is one of my unmaskings, the man on the left is Abu Laith al-Ansari he was a really high echelon leader, he was the Wali of Mosul when it was taken over

fuck islam

My life for you

kek fuck off m8

The degenerate art that cucks with crippling anxiety make never fails to be absolutely fucking bizarre.

mods, please ban these posters

I can read Arabic. You get invited to them the same way I assume groups like MEMRI and undercover LEA get into them; you pretend you are for their cause. Which takes a lot of research if you dont understand their extreme brand of salafism

What kind of channels are you referring to?
IRC type of channels or what?

Damn, Sup Forums should be getting tax money or something.
We're doing the NSA's job for them.

Looks like the Ummah forum, I shitpost there sometimes.

Daily reminder that the british DESERVE to be annihilated. Im sorry big brother, but youve done too much wrong in the world

How'd you reveal him?

UK niggers are real

gtfo and kys

He almost looks human...

Half mud?

And cops didn't do SHIT because they were probably busy doxxing Sup Forumsacks.

The unmaked photos were unpublished, in-house photos from that same day, obviously (it was a training camp named after Mohammed Shakar/Abu Talha). That is what you can find in the private tgram channels when these guys worship their leaders as much as they do.

Nah mate Telegram

Also

HEre is an unpublished photo of a fighter with the kunya Abu Hamza al-Amriki which means he is American. Currently he is in Libya

From this site: ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?491830-Was-there-ever-a-state-of-Palestine&s=b9343085accea99fe52f91b5aae0f4d8
Can't access his profile to look for his other threads without making an account on this site.

here is another unpublished photo that a fighter in Ramadi sent me of the ISIS currency "dinar's"

Whys he using his left hand?

Those animals.

another, close up with the silver and copper coins as well, same guy

You don't think there's at least 5000 guys across the world who use the name Mujahid4ever?

You would, I imagine, be doing a service in quietly collating all of these images and conversations and passing them along to an appropriate position of your government

The "they never use their left hands except to wipe their asses" thing is way blown out of proportion. The only really "rude" thing is eating off the same dish with your left hand, their are tons of left handed fighters shooting AK's and RPG's left handed in IS vids/photo sets. Technically he should be wearing his watch on his right arm but he probably did it just for the photo

send the cap to media outlets.
if they are afraid to name the mudslime we can do it for them.
"Sup Forums once again outsmarts MSM. blowjobs the be helicoptered for heroes at Sup Forums"

Those coins look fake

I actually give them to an ex-Homeland security official who gives what he thinks is appropriate (his name is SeamusHughes on twit) and a Naval College guy who goes by CraigAWhiteside. So yea.

Ok. So passing things and pointing is legit?

Google "Islamic State Dinars" they all look like thin plastic, but they're real. IS did take over all the banks when they took Mosul and their was plenty of surplus gold and silver in them.

Good, I am glad you are doing that. These are interesting images and I am sure the conversations are of some contextual value (at the very least).