Will she condemn Islam?

Will she condemn Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hopefully she dies, that would redpill a lot of kids.

this

Of fucking course she won't. Are you fucking retarded?

No there will be a candle light vigil...and #prayformanchester virtue signalling instead of addressesing the problem and removing islam from the planet.

/thread

Nah. If you read the industry tabloids you would know Ariana Grande is a Yacht girl who's record label is owned by the Saudi's. She has likely been gangbanged in Dubai as much as the Kardashian sisters.

She will go into hiding, guarded by a bunch of off duty Scotland SWAT's. In 2 days she will come out with some message of tolerance & peace. In 5 days they will cancel the tour when the insurance company pulls out. Every other act will hike their security presence and 3x the price out of tickets for "peace of mind".
Record labels will trot out the "tolerance is peace" meme.
Poor record sales will be blamed on "white fear" for the next 3 years.
Ariana will retire in 2 years anyways when she falls through 100,000 sales/LP and shit out two nigglets.

hahaha

This.

This will already redpill tonne of oblivious normie cunts now that their little bubble of pop stars and reality tv has been infiltrated by the real world.

Muslims would only pull this shit when Trump is on vacation

It puts normies into the unenviable position of having to pick sides between some mystery meat pop nigress or muslims

She will probably convert to show everyone that "Islam is a Religion of peace"
That will show them... '-'

She'll probably start wearing hijab or burka or niqab in solidarity.

I think she's already converted to Judaism

Condemn? Hell, she"s probably letting the perps take a shit on her chest as we speak.

Surprisingly accurate

She is alive, unfortunately.

How the fuck aren't there armed guards in these type of events with so many people. Hopefully (((celebrities))) learn to stop doing shows at mostly muslim countries.

They'll roast celebrities alive in the name of being PC.

would be nice

she isn't allowed to if she wants to keep making money

Only the dead know peace

She's with Kek now and can only speak through digits.

I'm not sure she even knows what it is.

All I can say is, what a Grande Finale

fuck off, carlos

She is a mind slave so no

Shut the fuck up Carlos

No, she'll probably convert

Is that you Trump?

She snapped

so have they scheduled the candle light vigil yet? I wanna get tickets.

Pretty good 'los

Choke on a burrito Carlós

>only 600000 retweets
Sad!

Will she condemn Isdan?

No, she'll warn against the dangers of Islamophobia.

It be a good lesson to millenials if she died in the explosion.

>6 gorillion retweets

seems legit

>mfw Arianna Goering

god I want to just rub my dick all over her face

You crazy, loco.

>2 suicide bombers
>stayed till the end

So I guess the encore was 'bang bang'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAH

OF COURSE NO

Are robot tier music concerts safe? Religion of peace seems to only happen at normie gatherings. Pajeets too scared of metalheads go to near them

>those muddy features
Not a chance

fpbp

#Illridewithyou

No but she will lick your donut hole

More like Ariana Grenade, amirite?

Yep, this sounds about right.

The only true way to redpill normies was for her to die in front of thousands. Too late now.

She was tolerant, they blew her concert up anyway.

literally who

She'll want to more than anything, but the people who own her and market her relentlessly wouldn't ever allow that, because it would mean potentially less business for them, and they can't have that. She's more likely to cause a lot of controversy by saying she refuses to think Islam is at all responsible and she'll get more retweets, likes, shares, whatever etc that way, ensuring more numbers in the end. That'll all that matters.

She's been personally red pilled more than most of us ever will be, but there's nothing she can do about it that won't get her persecuted by the mainstream media and "normies".

Not if she wants to keep making millions.

I'm going to assume like the Bataclan that security was in on it. Imagine if muzzies make up any of her security detail. Imagine if they use the confusion to spirit her away to Syria so she can be Baghdadi's personal sex slave.

Because that's what would happen. They wouldn't kill her but making one of the biggest western pop artists in the world into kaffir sex slave?

You dont remember paris?

fucking carlos

This says it all:
youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU

fucking meme magic

fpbp

every other act already has.

for some reason this concert didnt have security checkpoints while pretty much every other event does.

source: fox new witness

smells like teen spirit

it's only 01:37 and not 03:05

police is incompetent and is as guilty as attacker because they did nothing to prevent this.

Sums it up. Moving on to next thread.

No, she has muslim ancestors

DELET

nah she'll just shill her album

Stufg like that will make her go on tv and tell the world that islam is peaceful and she will probably cry and everything

will she turn this tragedy into a thing about herself and how she's a poor victim?

[reasonable kek]

....You..You..You've seen this before, Mr. Krabs?

Did she do a pro-Islam performance recently or something?

Too soon... but bloody top kek!

It's far more likely that the only people she will condemn are those who hate Islam.

Meanwhile I can't even sneak mushrooms into a Flaming Lips concert

Screencap this and set you computer to retrieve the file in 30 months.

Sup Forums BTFO yet again!! lol
Looks like Trump can't do anything against terrorism
>bows to the shitskins
>dances with the shitskins

ARE YOU RASPUTIN?

>against terrorism
>Britain
>Trump

That was a main stream band though

>trump calls for shitskins to help in the fight against shitskins
>Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

We can only hope. Just another liberal parasite using music to brainwash the masses and their offspring.

There goes my good mood. Thanks a lot Italy...

she will whine about showing solidarity for the subversion efforts, as it is done whenever france is blown up

One takeaway is that this may inspire more dumb white woman concert attacks. What better way for ISIS to achieve its goals then to attack its core support.

Nope. Remember what happened to the Eagles of Death Metal after the Paris attack? The lead singer smashed down gun control activists and said that people should own guns for protection. The festival in Paris they were set to play dropped them because they were offended by his views. Shit is pathetic.

Oh please. Have you seen this bitch's twitter? She's probably still bluepilled as fuck and will still defend them saying that it was just an isolated incident. She's as libtarded as they come.

funny guy
I deport you last

>meaning of your existence is based on the ethnicity of your ancestors

>attempting to
>greentext

This would honestly be a great result.

This. It'll be the same shit as awlways.

she willl just suck more nigger dicks for the jews