Please explain in 5 sentences or less why you still support (((Trump)))

Please explain in 5 sentences or less why you still support (((Trump))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't.

As a fellow Jew he has promised to look after me and further enrich my people.

never ending butthurt

Israel is our greatest ally in the Middle East and there's nothing wrong with being Jewish.

I supported him because he was a better choice than Hillary and her extreme leftist ideologies.

To watch the world burn

This

b-b-because 1599d schoolyard hopscotch

1. The best measure of a man you can take is not what he says or what actions he takes.
2. It is instead best to measure a man by his enemies.
3. The CIA, Soros, Saudi Arabia, and Jew funded mainstream media is against him.
4.The political establishments of both parties is against him.
5.The last time a president made himself an enemy of the deep state was John F. Kennedy, That's good enough for me.

Fuck off, shareblue cunts

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I want my taxes lowered and I don't like authoritarian governments.

Judaism is a religion of peace

Guns

>l-le SHORIUHBLEUUU
you Trump supporters are pathetic
nothing you even posted below that is even pro-Trump, you useless spamming faggot.

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

Deepstate gettin lazy. Lurk moar CIAFags

1. lawfully elected
2. citizen obligation
3. he's actually doing a pretty good job for a rookie
4. gonna give the guy a chance
5. the sweet sweet tears from butt hurt liberals sustain me

not doing the work of the clintoons, they all work for the same (((master))).
protip - the US's bankers

Because I'd rather have a kikeservative than Marxist.

I AM THE MOST PRO ISRAEL PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

Because I hate you and everyone like you

The lesser of two evils is still evil

Moreover, why do we hate Jews so much? People from Israel frequently post here.

I mean, I get it. I don't doubt they control the media and many other high positions, it's because they have the money and the brains. Why are you hating them for what they have? No one on Sup Forums would say "gas the jews" or "heil hitler" in front of a camera at any times, nor would they say kike either.

I'm not saying they don't control everything, but so what? You talk all of this anti semitic stuff on here where no one can find out who you are and where the happy merchant meme gets posted 10 times every single day, but let's be honest, you would never say any of that if you met one in real life.

Only legitimate reason I can see for disliking them is the Israel-Palestine conflict, or the fact that they killed Jesus.

Shit lad, I hope you're right. I'm still tyring to hang onto the "Betrayed Trump" theory, but it's getting harder and harder everyday considering that he keeps "shilling" to the kikes.

I told all of my co-workers about the Jews. Even my boss agreed and distrusted them.

Yeah, and I don't doubt it's true. I don't see why they deserve to die for it though. Would anyone on here unironically say that a Muslim is somehow justifiably better than a Jew?

The left, legacy media and the deep state all hate him. Seeing him succeed is amazing. Election night by itself was enough. Everything since has been gravy.

How many things can you name that Jews have invented? For having all the brains they really do nothing with them. Even their "country" had to be given to them out of pity.
Also why do these jealous people not hate anyone else for having money, people like Trump who the racists voted for, or why don't they ever hate anyone intelligent who's a non-Jew like Stephen Hawking or even Einstein who was a Jew? Don't you find it bizarre that the only reasons people seem to hate Jews are reasons that are completely irrelevant when it's in any other race of people. Do you think maybe those two things aren't actually reasons at all for why people hate Jews, but it's actually Jews, and only Jews, who give those two reasons for why people hate them in a false pride of ego? Do you think maybe the reason comes down to how they behave or do you think it's just anti-semitism instead because Jews are the eternal victim who never ever du nuffin.
I can guarantee you're a Jew.

What is your argument user? If there's really a "master race" that I'm sure you think you're a part of, shouldn't you be able to outsmart them? Shouldn't you be able to make more money than them?

If they're such people that cannot do anything, why aren't you beating them at the game of life? Why the fuck don't you do anything about it?

>wahh everything is rigged against me by the jews, it's their fault i'm 200 pounds and don't have any children!

do you guys think that trump is all on blood libel stuff?