Based Jew

Based Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
archive.is/IKdFm
nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2016/news-tips/
help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/articles/233193668-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-
youtu.be/1Ki-ZyzFGus?t=81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek.
Now in the oven you go

Fuck that faggot people died show some compassion
>checks Red Shield Family Symbol

Why do so many people attempt to be funny in the face of tragedy? It's disgusting

>shitposting with a verified account
I thought Jews were smart

BASED

That's not funny.

>Oy vey last time I heard music like this was in the Auschwitz theater right before they gassed us

My sides

Kek

kek
someone please send post this

That's some weapons grade bantz

It's all fun and games when the goyim die right??

Make fun of Jew's dying and see how fast twitter bans you

Daniel Carver is the best wack packer.

jewish people really have no interests in the universe outside of zionism

they literally don't care about who lives or dies, so long as jews are unaffected

Just wait, he'll delete it then apologize.

What was his endgame?

A jew making fun of non-jews dying. And Sup Forums applauds this piece of garbage.

I hate you people more every day. Let me guess, Kushner is now a based kike?

What? Like two people are with the jew

I forgot to add, a fucking kike applauding islamic terrorism against the west.

This jew should be fucking gassed..

Fuck all of you neo-kike worshippers.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats a good one. Not as good as the syrian kid face down meme but still pretty funny.

Do you faggots not see all the jokes on Sup Forums every time there is an attack?

A Jew makes fun of islamic terrorism in the west and your reaction is

'' HAHHAHAHAHA ''

Kill yourself.

thanks Jewz!

A JEW making jokes out of Islamic terrorism in the west isn't a joke, it's a declaration of war.

The joke is funny as fuck. He should be expelled for being a jew, and a liberal one at that. It's a funny joke. And the people who goes to Arianna Grande concerts most likely vote for open borders.

The same Western countries that have let trash in?

I bet you felt bad about Nice, until hearing more than half of those killed were Muslims.

The UK is in the process of leaving the EU which has forced them to take in muslims. They're working on it, these things take time. Fucking idiot.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Umad.jpeg

its a funny joke because you're an islamic dead head

hence why you despise him for being a jew, and also a liberal, but still find the idea of a bunch of young white girls getting blown up funny.

kys achmed

So it's okay when anyone but a Jew does it?
You must have autism if you think he's talking about the actual bombing and not her shitty pop music.

All while they ignored decades of Muslim rape out of fear of claims of racism and now have a Muslim mayor who says attack are part of life.

Yeah, really taking care of business.

>but still find the idea of a bunch of young white girls getting blown up funny.

You must have been pissed at Breivik for killing whites. Same with McVeigh.

I'm from Denmark, I have danish name and a white face you dumb fuck.
archive.is/dBehg
What do you want me to do? Go on facebook and put the british flag in my fucking picture? Idiot. Zero fucks given. People need to learn it the hard way. Hope more terrorattacks happen and they will.

Yeah his joke bombed pretty hard

Gallows humor, google it you useless fucking faggot. Afterword go take yourself.

>from Boston

Heh, have a good run.

>but still find the idea of a bunch of young white girls
Young white girls. Most liberal group in all countries. Z.E.R.O F.U.C.K.S. G.I.V.E.N

HAHAHHAHAHA Nice

Its so nice of the Jews to let the goyim know who they are before they whip oh their Semitic lies

breivik is a zionist that killed a bunch of white kids
yes they were an incoming generation of progressive faggots, but he made a generation of martyrs out of them while simultaneously giving the left all the ammunition they needed to globally push for increased apologism, increased immigration, basically it played into the progressive cuck hands
mcveigh killed feds, and also fucked things up even further for the common man in terms of privacy, liberty

you cant possibly be so stupid that you sincerely herald mass murderers and terrorists on a honeypot right?

yeah congratulations, you're some retard that is riding the current all the way down the drain
multiple terrorist attacks over the years has certainly helped the situation right, I mean its not like mainstream society just eats up progressive faggotry like twitter trends and facebook overlays right? Certainly not setting new precedents for routine existence, no problem is calling for more! Retard

I want r9k to leave
you're nothing but useful idiots

>kike laughing at dead goys
no surprise.
>getting b8ed into posting a picture of your braindead looking mug
back to plebbit

What a goddamn sociopath

>ISIS kills people
>LOL ariana grande tho

Jews.

lets make this into a big thing :^)

It's you again. Why don't you just ignore me faggot?

>stealth pun

I got a fan or something? Dumb bitch, it's getting really old.

I am unable to feel sympathy when Grande is part of the reason why modern day music is such tasteless garbage. None even for her fans.

welcome newfag

lets get to work Sup Forums

archive.is/IKdFm

send archive + screenshots to:

www.drudgereport.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi
nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2016/news-tips/
help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/articles/233193668-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-

Don't forget to send it to (((Alt-Right))) Jews and Zionists.
Let them take down one of their own.

@cernovich
@Lauren_Southern
@RichardBSpencer

Use the kike's to your advantage!

Sometimes they can be funny tho

Yeah, he nailed it.

Fuck this slimy, filthy, shape-shifting, coin-clipping kike. And fuck you, OP.

No one suggested Jews weren't funny.

Truly, no man is this fucking dumb. A fucking danish female shits on Sup Forums waiting for me to write something, just to try and throw in a random insult. Jesus fucking christ. I have a danish female stalker on Sup Forums

White kids are white kids are white kids. If you're upset about these, you should be upset about every others. You don't know who these kids are anyways. They could all be welcoming refugees or could even be refugees.

I don't see Norway welcoming any more refugees or non-whites than they have in the past.

>honeypot

What info about myself am I giving away?

>mcveigh killed feds, and also fucked things up even further for the common man in terms of privacy, liberty

>implying that wasn't the plan

Read The Turner Diaries. Forcing the government to crack down on the common man was always part of the plan. Until the government becomes so despicable that it affects every man, woman, and child, people will not fight back.

Go ahead. Write something more, I know it is you. I asked you to just ignore me, but you just can't. Are you going to come to cophenhagen now and stand beneath my apartment? Should I call the police and tell them that I have a stalker on Sup Forums? Being this obessed with me must mean you have some mental disorder. I just might fear for my life.
Are you a woman or what is your fucking problem?

Why the fuck would I need to personally know these kids to give a fuck that they died as white kids in white lands due to the political and media class that are intent on replacing white populations with shitskins that are either easier to control or actually in control of them to begin with? Why wouldn't I give a fuck about a zionist that in one swoop was able to kill a bunch of retarded white kids while also ensuring that the global situation would only get worse due to the bankable reaction of western faggot populations? Are you content sitting in a 60% white country that is dwindling or something? Are you islamic by chance?

>what info
kek if you dont know at this point then you're hopeless

did you ever consider that the plan might backfire? with catastrophic results? no foresight

you are the personification of r9k m8
you are so eager to find a woman its parodic
>Are you a woman
>A fucking danish female shits on Sup Forums waiting for me to write something,
>Jesus fucking christ. I have a danish female stalker on Sup Forums

top kek

Bitch I'm serious, do you understand? I will call the police and tell them I have a female stalker. They can and will find your adress and come to your home if you keep it up. Your name is anonymous, not your ip, and no way you have the intellegence to hide where you are sitting.
I take that as yes, you are a woman.

Any time someone is killed there will by sympathy, it won't matter.

Who do you think are in control replacing and bringing in foreigners?

I must be hopeless, so explain what info I'm giving out. You're doing the same being too then.

You are an r9k autist that will try and escape having to face your own stupidity by categorising anyone that calls you the retard you are, a woman.

Do you honestly think a woman would be able to talk like this? Do you really want to construct a fantasy where you get owned by an anonymous woman?

kek, hopeless

Jew haters are SJWs. True scum

>You are an r9k autist that will try and escape having to face your own stupidity by categorising anyone that calls you the retard you are, a woman.
>Do you honestly think a woman would be able to talk like this? Do you really want to construct a fantasy where you get owned by an anonymous woman?
T. Female.

So you're not going to explain this honeypot,which you're also active in, to someone who is hopeless?

You must be hopeless as well. Continue being delusional, retard.

By all means, call the police lmao, i'm sure they will have a lot of sympathy for you.
I knew your face looked weird, but I didn't expect you to be a full on schizo.

I'm sure they will.

kek you are truly pathetic mate
the only way you can "win" in your mind is if your opponent is female
guess what champ
I am not an r9k autist

kek you are so scared
why the fuck would I want to tell you what you are doing wrong? What was that quote? never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake?

its working guise! drudge is overloaded.
keep spreading the world about this kike.

So you're just talking about bullshit you know nothing about or are part of the problem.

Of course you don't know shit.

kek
thats some weak b8 m8

>he thinks he is being stalked on an anonymous mongolian basketweaving forum and is threatening to call the police
I didn't know it was possible to be this much of a beta.
Please call them and post some proofs here, this is some good shit.

I'm sure they will

Whatever you say. I'm sure you have a discord you want me to join.

ITT: Sup Forums pretends to be sensitive
You faggots were making jokes about the Orlando and Charleston shootings as they were happening. Don't act like this board doesn't thrive on tasteless edgy humor

Don't act like anyone wants coin-clipping kikes like yourself queering up the board.

Yeah, I'd rather see fags on Sup Forums trying to do something about the poster and the tweet rather than whine about it being rude.

This is why Jews cannot be classified as human beings.

Carver is Sup Forums incarnate

youtu.be/1Ki-ZyzFGus?t=81

Yeah, I'm a Jew for pointing out that Sup Forums is no different from this guy. I get wanting to fuck this guy over because he's probably anti-white and all, but stop the embarrassing moralizing

>It takes dozens of women half a day to build a simple 2x6 stud wall 24" OC

Meanwhile the crew of three men next door just got done setting the roof trusses and are beginning to nail the sheathing on. The men also framed the house with studs 16" OC.