IRA could possibly be behind the attack

It is looking like it was a nail bomb that was used could this be an attack by the IRA. They used nail bombs as well as targeting civilians. The remembrance day bombing in Northern Ireland was a timed bomb that targeted civilians. So could this be a breakaway group of the IRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8yx5K_LCo
youtube.com/watch?v=_LsLYA54sTc&list=PLE8W428U2t8j01k-qlp3IOV0sojfjVtMO&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM&list=PLCapSxsaxC2hLnpvxzteo6_sIm2NrsvEd&index=8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
youtube.com/watch?v=SyZYdq9-7vs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ES77TeuJ3qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice one shareblue

We know it's the EU's sandniggers

you retard, the IRA dont dive a shit about who-ers concerts. When was the last IRA bomb genius, 1992?

Well the IRA are just as awful as Islamic terrorist

The only people with the capability are like 70 years old and have given up the struggle. Its either autistic losers who attend Hunger Strike memorials or cocaine snorting hoodlums from North Dublin. Its not the Ra. Their own people would shoot them if they committed this atrocity.

They have targeted civilians in the past and there is a new renewal of nationalism within the Millennial generation

Fuck off PJW

The people who committed the Birmingham Bombings where court-martialed and (I think) got the the death penalty or got punished in other ways. The IRA have standing orders and actual rules. They wouldn't attack teenage girls.

Sage
You stupid nigger

Manchester is swarming with muslims and ramadan is in 5 days. Who the fuck thinks this is the IRA

Modify your damage

I live in Northern Ireland and feel completely at ease. The IRA have fucked off matey

Yeah cause the IRA is causing SUCH a ruckus lately

Dumb fucking cuck the IRA makes their stance clear before they even start attacks they won't just randomly bomb civilians out of the blue with no prior statements or accusations

I saw plenty of nail bombs in Iraq. Is the IRA there as well?

>nail bombs
what are those?

This
Last time the IRA bombed Manchester they made sure it was evacuated

Well I thank who ever did it.

>in the past
Answer his question. 1992?

Reminder to sage shill threads

Just a pipe bomb with nails in it for shrapnel

american, knows nothing

>IRAq
What do you think user? Just a (((coincidence)))?

>Terrorists used terrorists methods
>Must be Irish
Literally why

Martin McGuinness was the hardest fucker in the Ra and he became peaceful in the end. Most of the rest followed suit, the rest are too old to try reignite the struggle. It's a waste of time.

if it were the ira the wouldve called in a warning 30 minutes before the blast you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8yx5K_LCo

they almost always bombed political targets, alsoand we all know it was that peaceful religion

Right.
Nail bombs are about the availability of parts.
Not everyone can get his hands on a Ryder truck full of ammonium nitrate.

>it's a WHITE ASIAN

and ceramic or glass. that shit was sketchy af

But Irish are white

its a suicide bomber and he probably made it from house hold chemicals that I don't want to post in case the police knock down my door tomorrow morning. You can make pretty powerful shit if you have enough time and a will.

your a dorable

The real trick is to add rat poison to it

youtube.com/watch?v=_LsLYA54sTc&list=PLE8W428U2t8j01k-qlp3IOV0sojfjVtMO&index=3

Manc here. Manchester's been threatened by ISIS since the whole thing started. It's probably ISIS.

Mayo man is that you?!

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM&list=PLCapSxsaxC2hLnpvxzteo6_sIm2NrsvEd&index=8

Anyway, IRA always give a warning before an attack.

Lol, is the IRA even still around and active? I mean in the 80s they were heavy hitters, but I figured they'd all be fat and lazy by now.

thank you for correcting the record clinton campaign
the IRA would never target a venue of teenage girls you dumbass

Its not

Oh thank god it was the IRA imagine how tragic this would be if it were Islam

the IRA sell drugs and counterfeit cigs to kids now,there is no profit in killing your customers

No, it's the other IRA. Islamic Radical Assholes.

The IRA are scum but they wouldn't ruin their PR with this

sure thing sanchez

Are fucking stupid are you?

ok so liberals went from
>It was a balloon and the casualties are from people panicking stop being racist!

to
>IT'S THE IRA FUCKING WHITE MALES

What's next?

>confirmed sucicide bomber

seriously just kill yourself OP, the troubles have been over since the 1990's you uneducated fucking swine making my country look like shit. The last time the IRA was strong enough to bomb Manchester they intentionally made sure they didn't kill people, and again this is an organization that doesn't exist anymore and it's replacements are a joke. Die.

Ah, guess I'll have to go in for a Penni's some other time

I bet it was the potatoes

I hope it was the sand monkeys

it was a trump voter?

Either
>Crusty old fuck in Scotland yard thinks civil war just reignited
or
>Liberal thinks Islamophobia is worse than terror attacks
Either way it was sand people that should never have been in Britain in the first place.

>tfw Ramadan starts
>terrorist attack

Damn you IRA!

Same fucking thing. No need to split hairs

I love the idea of people being torn to bits by a fucking balloon. You don't even need to make jokes about the left, they're already funny!

Wouldn't say it was the RA it's not their style. besides the GFA ended it, all you have now is gangsters on both sides shooting dealers they don't like whilst collecting money from dealers they are okay

>Goidniggers are beaten this easily
I think the IRA should enlist some boys in English departments to get some training so they can crack down on the bogniggers who don't follow the rules.
And of course in 100 years have a full fledged army to overtake the Germanic menace.

When shill this hard for mudslimes...

Irishman here, it wasn't the feckin IRA. Why would the IRA attack a bunch of teenage girls? also its not their style, no phone call. And the primary target would be the British police, army and politicians. Use your brain, you spastics.

uuuhhh... read the news. The paddys are pissed again.

This is a disinfo narrative that's being pushed out to "Fog" things up.

KB with important information:

Good luck getting your peace treaty with ISIS. Maybe May can offer them some sort of power sharing agreement.

You know, every time this happens you tard cucks come out and deny this shit.

And then I'll wait a day, come back and find out a shitskin muzzie did it. And then you'll slink back into a hole.

You dumbass, Russia is still the media's boogeyman. Get with the program.

plus you know, the whole total and absolute capitulation in return for UK government money and a referendum 30 years down the line

this is not the RA,,,,, any one claiming to be RA involved in this would be tortured then fed to the pigs,,,,no support for killing kids in the auld country

>implying the modern IRA has any support or any numbers

How are you this uneducated, it's also a fucking suicide bomber at the start of Ramadan so put two and two together Mohammed.

4 year anniversary of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

FUCKING KYS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Are nails not halal or something? I know some screws are kosher.

>implying that IRA ain't an Islamic terrorist group itself

Oh fuck off.

>Blow up American concert full of teenagers.
>"Ooh ah up the RA!"

Potato niggers don't do that, they only murder scared teenagers wearing uniforms.

>Irish unification of 2024 is an example of the effective use of terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=SyZYdq9-7vs
whoa

You leftist shills that come here for your school assignments truly are fucked up in the head.

Honest to God, all memeing aside. Seriously take a moment to rethink your ideology. You care so much about your narrative and ideology that you're willing to completely discard the dead out of your fear of your narrative being ruined.

Please do some serious soul searching. I'll be praying for you.

ISIS already claimed responsibility you fucking idiot

What kind of stupid ass logic is this? If a fragmentation IED was used it could only be Irish? The Boston bomb had ball bearings

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ES77TeuJ3qc
Mirror this plz its banned in Ireland

they always do that

This. As much as I dislike the IRA (English nationalist) you lads have/had RoE.

It was 100% (((islamic))) terrorism.

its just another terrorist prevention exercise
we been thru this before
no vids
no pics of dead bodies

Yeah, it is IRA becouse of the nailbomb just like terrorist wielding an AK47 is russian.

How fucking stupid are you?

>implying the guards care

They IRA used 4000lb Truck bombs to destroy entire buildings near the end of the campaign and the civilian casualties still never went above your average weekly American shooting as they called in bomb threats beforehand to evacuate civilians. The IRA have never tried to cause mass civilian death. If they did thousands would have died.

and that's why we're seeing pics of laying bodies and limping people with limbs blown off? some exercise.

ISIS false flagging as the IRA. Brilliant

>If they did thousands would have died.
*Hundreds of (thousands)
I seriously am no fan of the RA, but respect their RoE in hindsight.

What's with anglos and blaming everything on the Irish. What did those potato niggers ever do to you? Historically you faggots have always been the belligerents. Also, wanting this to be a Irish terrorist attack rather than a mudslime attack (which it obviously is). Fucking sad.

havent seen any to be fair
might just be an exercise
everything will be ok