Elon Musk: Jew or Saviour of the White Race?

alright so, i've had this question for a long ass time since my business class professor is an absolute musk shill

is elon musk really humanity's last hope for going forward? because nasa is fuck all anymore, and every day we hear more about developments in spacex versus constant setbacks and failures from other space agencies

im sure that there are plenty of kikes that have themselves invested in spacex already and are pulling some kind of strings, but what kind of person is musk? is he /ourguy/? or just another jewish plant?

(((Musk)))

desu it sounds more like a north african name than a jewish name, just my opinion though

Fucking greedy hand rubbing kike who runs american sweatshops full of beaners dying after a year on the job to produce cars that die after a year of driving

Shove that kike in the oven

I agree.

His company is only has a huge capitalization on the stock market because of government grants. If the grants ended, so would his shitty company.

Not Jew but definitely a fraud. It took 4% of USA's GDP to reach the moon, it would take at least that plus cooperation with Russia, China, and the ESA to reach Mars.

well, i dont particularly buy into the gay tesla shit anyways, im more or less focused on spacex and its actual prospects

Isn't he gonna marry a woman that will take 75% of his assets when they divorce?

Maybe not a Jew, but certainly a pansy who betrayed his country.

Jews only work to destroy and not build.

Prove me wrong Jews. I dare you.

if it goes the same way as his last two divorces, she will only be able to take some of what he has made since the day he got married to her, no previous assets

My dad says he's a real dummy.

Musk is definitely /ourguy/.

>Brilliant entrepreneur and inventor
>Hasn't done anything to appeal to cucks or SJWs
>Stood up for Trump when every other big name was bashing him
>God-tier taste in video games (Deus Ex and Half Life)

Interesting how the best threads have the worst first responses and vice versa

>Interesting how the best threads have the worst first responses and vice versa

i think its mostly because shills seek to throw off good threads and Sup Forumsacks try to rid shill threads

idk

How many times do I have to say this. As an engineer who is way smarter than musk in all things technical, the guy is a total fucking whackjob plant by (((them))) to mislead you dumbass goys into ignoring the real technical problems of the world.

>humanity's last hope

i dunno why any of you think humanity has a hope at all? there's a 95% chance we'll be extinct within 10,000 years. far too small a time frame to get any meaningful space exploration/colonization done.

Elon is in it for what all men are in it for - money and power. you can't prove me wrong.

but he just launched a rocket the other day, b-b-btfo!!

but seriously, what possible hindrances does he have at this point that would prevent him from taking us to mars

>10,000 years
>not enough time

i.. sortof.. see where youre coming from with this, but out technology is advancing at an almost straight up slope

id give it like, 100 or 200 years before we are able to make it to another solar system in a relatively decent amount of time, if not less

bump

Tell your professor he's the welfare queen of the fake tech scene. If it weren't for massive Govt subsidies he wouldn't even be in business.

Humans aren't ready for space travel, the dirty jew is trying to get to be the first one to do the big private projects out of greed.
To truly travel to space we must first figure how to make an orbital elevator and build generation ships or cryogenic sleep.

In terms of SpaceX, is he taking people of all races and religions? Or only people like him?

The best threads don't have a really obvious answer.

>Musk stated that he wants to die on Mars, just not on impact.
Kek he's alright.

spacex is cool and all but it's mostly launching satellites. Just don't expect to be space traveling

Elon's career started by showing investors some improvised kiosk and convincing them to go in. That's what he's doing, that's what he's good at.

No the girl he's dating pulled the old rape card on jonny depp and took him to the cleaners