SECOND SUSPECT DEVICE FOUND

SECOND INCIDENT IMMINENT

SECOND INCIDENT IMMINENT

SECOND INCIDENT IMMINENT

SOURCE: BBC NEWS

psh you guys aren't used to terrorist attacks yet? It's 2017!

Why is it so dark in the UK? Fuckin' rainy shithole.

I was upstairs with some guests, came downstairs check my phone and see notifications from CNN that an Ariana Grande concert was attacked by people, dead confirmed and many injuries.

My first reaction was to come to Sup Forums, I don't really feel sorry for any of these people, this is what happens when you let in a bunch of muslims and let them go unchecked for generations.

This might or might not happen in Canada, regardless I hope I am alive to witness it.

its winter

19 dead confirmed.

We're in Spring you numpty

because the sun in the UK is about as rare as finding a white man with blue eyes in london

were at least 5 hours in front you dumb cunt

uhh no, it's winter there right now

It's winter here in Texas too

Felt like it today. fucking zombie weather here in ETX

Police found it and will be doing controlled detonation, people already evacuated

is it nice this time of year in texas?

Holy shit burgers

HER MAJESTYS BOMB DISPOSAL UNITS BEING CHARGED WITH HATE CRIMES AS WE SPEAK FOR DEFUSING A RELIGIOUS DEVICE

It was glorious yesterday, 20+ degrees, nice and sunny.

Dried my washing right out

It's 1:41am

Britian is dead

>UK engulfed in chaos
>normies retweet #PrayForUK

Yup, it was 99 degrees today, perfect for south padre island outing or the Gladys porter zoo,

i bet london's great mayor will have a good time telling everyone they have to live with the attacks again.

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

THE WEAPONS TRUMP SOLD WERE USED IN MANCHESTER

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

That concert sounded like a blast!

dont be a faggot, reply to that dickwad. show him NHS reporting removal of nail shrapnel from victims

tell him if anything, it proves how stupid we are for being politically correct to a hate group

Only thing in needing a good blowing up in Canada is Bioware hq in Edmonton.

Liar. It barely got up to mid eighties.

And yes, Texas has great weather about 7-8 months out of the year.

for fucks sake.
>oops the car bomb ariana's team left in the speakers for emergencies accidently went off

It's spring in northern hemisphere you dip shits

was waiting for ol faithful australia

fugggg, thats where i left my unarmed car bomb

>tfw the terrorist was such a big fan of Inshallarianna Grande that he waited until the end of her set to pull the det cord

how do they not check you for shit at UK concerts, I can't go to anything in a stadium here without my nuts being grabbed by some security guard and going through a detector

go back to second grade and learn about seasons again, moran. thats not how it works

We were saying France lost but was yhe true loser britain all along?

it went off outside as the girls were leaving.

Oh shit. You lads just reminded me of the car bomb I left in Manchester.

How do the authorities find these bombs before they detonate? Does the government have some kind of borderline scifi scanning technology we don't know about?

Backdoors in windows, linux, and ios.

they put it there

CANADA 150 BABY

OTTAWA JULY 1ST IT'S COMING

Isis is getting desperate, they couldn't find a different way to nail little girls

dogs? suspicious bags or clothing

Yeah like these Bongs/Mainland folk are supposed to just be ok with this happening bynow.

Never too soon here is it kek

Critics say Ariana's performance was explosive.

Fucking this. May nearly three away her lead in the polls today.

No shit, UK is in the eastern hemisphere retard.

Because it's late you fucking idiot

Good.

So trump sells nail bombs now?

#not all mudkips
On another note would a Muslim supporting ukip be called that I wonder, is there any that do

You mean the right side of the flat disc?

uh guys pic related