Knowledge Bomb. Globalist Symbols

For many different reasons Globalists and other groups use Symbols/Symbolism. The purpose & interpretation of them can vary, so can what is used for/as the Symbols.

Here are some of the reasons why they use/do it:

1) [Communication]

(To the group itself, other groups & the portions of the public that are Aware/"in the know". This is also used in MSM/Media/Entertainment/Pop Culture & even in some Events)

2) [Territory]

(Current or former groups marking where they are/were and/or where they operate(d) out of.)

3) [Subliminal Messaging/Mind Control]

(Used as Psy-Op's against other groups, Indoctrination/Control of its Members & Brainwashing/Control of the Public)

4) ["Magic"]

(It's existed for a long before "Meme Magic" was figured out. The "Illuminati Card Game" is a example of this)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wired.com/2012/11/ff-the-manuscript/
youtube.com/watch?v=t3_nHnhdxPs
blog.banditobooks.com/an-open-letter-to-james-corbett/
youtube.com/watch?v=68CTj_ydb4c
youtube.com/watch?v=-OFQfeczyMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
8ch.pl/pol/res/38898.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Domino Destabilization.

2) Invasive Species

3) "UFO's",MIB & Black Budget Projects

4) Regional "Unions".

5) Differences between Nationalism/Populism, Countrism & Globalism.

6) Order by/from Chaos vs Chaos by/from Order

7) They Live

8) WW3 Scenario's

What can you tell us about the card game?

Bump

What about Planet X?

It's an example of "Meme Magic", but in a different form.

Appreciate it.

Rotation around the Sun.

FUCK
OFF
RETARDED
LARPER
YOU
DON'T
KNOW
ANYTHING

this

sage and report

I know many interesting things.

Such as how predictable your low energy shilling is.

The Database has been tracking all of you shills.

cringe

Elaborate on the database? Will i be tracked for shitposting in most of your threads with roll pics?

ARE ALL OF THESE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN the European countries related? other tan being commented by people of the Islamic faith that is. is that part if the plan?

Sometimes I just "get a feeling" and ctrl+f your thread.

I've read about how some social media logos(Twitter, Kikebook) induce hedonistic tendencies in people. I'm not sure if it's all people intrinsically or just their users. Could have to do with #3.
Everyone here knows about the "owl" already and how planned parenthood uses it on all their buildings.

Is that why the Illuminati card game is allowed to still be in release? Does it hold some sort of power by showing what the globalists want to do and putting it in the minds of everyone who sees/plays the game?

Bump

Only the shills are tracked.

You've been shilling these threads since "The Globalist Endgame".

Islamic Terror groups have networks around Europe.

Also, the EU covers many of them up.

As I said, that Card Game is a form of "meme magic" in its own right.

Appreciate it.

Hello a5bro :)

>It's an example of "Meme Magic", but in a different form.

The quality, in-depth answers I've come to expect in these threads.

Thoughts on Manchester tonight?

the card game definitely was amazing, there's probably a card predicting you
question: was it ISIS that attacked the UK? Was it the EU intelligence agencies that allowed it to happen to 'punish' them?

1. What exactly do you mean by territory symbols? I understand symbolic ommunication and subliminal messaging/mind control, even magic to an extent. But, the territory symbolism confuses me. Could you give an example?

2. Hence the weird new katy perry video or the beyonce half time show that people were talking about being luciferian?

3. Can you comment about psychedelic drugs, or maybe even do a thread on them at some point?

4. Sorry to do this to you again, but do "they" view us as individuals? Where's the scope here? This has been rocking my brain, man - please throw me a bone.

5. Could you speak to the validity of the prophecy? pic related

Hello.

The "meme magic" stuff has been around for a long time.

Terror Attack.

>4. Magic

you mean like some "put your intentions out into the universe and they happen" shit?

Hello Knowledgebro.

1) >The bottom line is that you're all deficient in Iodine.

2) In your opinion how was Trump speech on Islam? And what symbols are in pic related?

From what I've seen, Anon5 never spoon-feeds. You have to think for yourself and research. He just opens the topic and nudges.

Always appreciate your posts, thanks for taking the time to address a few questions.

1. With the [impending] destruction as the MSM as an influencing force, what will the alternatives be for brainwashing the masses?

2. Newspapers and media outlets seems to be fading from the sphere of influence in many people's lives, what's the globalist backup plan?

3. Should Israel be looked upon as a true ally or should they bring more cause for concern? We're so tightly influenced by Israel, I always wonder why.

4. Am I right in believing the Holocaust was largely overblown?

Thanks in advance; wishing you health and safety.

Saudi king looks supers spooped of Trump in this pic.

Something that the general public doesn't perceive to follow the confines of typical scientific understanding.

We don't need to view this quite so literally.

What did they mean by this?

I know you said he's a honeypot, but I believe George Webb pointed out that many oil companies have symbols relating to blood drops.

Also, we know that the Pedo symbols are used a lot in communication, there was the Freemason symbols in CADRE, and the Pyramids/Eyes are everywhere.... hard to pinpoint who exactly they mean, as you did say that there has been a lot of infiltration among some groups.

Roll roachland

Why haven't you been hit with the knowledge bomb that punctuation foes INSIDE quotations?

Can you give us one example from each category so we can get an idea of the specificity/format of the symbols?

Sports rigging you say? elaborate

2006 world cup - Australia vs italy, the game was deffinatley rigged and how italy went on to win the world cup.

makes me think the whole zidane (frances big hero player) headbutt incident in the final was done for a social engineering reasons

t. American education

nice timing faggot, kindly fuck off with your LARPing during happenings

Means kek is a planned psyop

Bump, How are things Anon5? Just got here, starting to read your post.

ANON5
GLAD YOURE BACK

1- Do you think the Seth Rich story will go public and finally bring down DNC/CF/Podesta?
In other words, Do you think (((they))) Will allow the story to gain that much heat or will they continue to distract by pushing the "Russia" narrative?

Who controls the globalists? Are they at least on Earth?

1) Lots of Symbols of the same type being around a set area. Like a group of city blocks, etc

2) Music Industry has had Symbols/Symbolism in it for a long time. Another reason why the Truman Show is important to understand.

3) Some stop mind control, others make people more vulnerable.

4) Aliens see us the same way we see Animals in Nature Documentary's. Also, as the Drunk friend.

5) Flawed.

In a way.

2) Speech was decent & that symbolizes the energy between the 3 leaders gathering over the Earth.

1) Watch out for the "Alternative Media" to get infiltrated.

2) Control Opposition in the new media & Social Engineering with Youtube & other platforms stuff to target the Youth minds.

3) I did a thread on this recently, check the archives: 4) Yes....I did a thread on that also called "Framing of Hitler", which can be found in the archives.

communication is the way in which individuals communicate with each other. They may have given phrases (think secret handshakes, except something that's more easily viewed in the public realm).

territory implies designating territory i believe. I was unsure about this one, so I just asked him.

subliminal messaging/mind control this one kinda goes hand in hand. He means there's symbolic ways which signify globalists that people will mind control people - it defines ways in which separate groups utilize different forms of subliminal messaging or mind control.

magic I think is easy because it basically just means things we don't know how to explain/prove with science.

roll

2- Are Globalist signs really apparent and real a and cleverly hidden in our news/music videos/movies/media etc..?

Also "transformer explosion".

I've noticed.

Research & Observe.

Keeping the public distracted is a big business & a important one for Power Structures.

This KB was being written before that Terror Attack even happened. So even that low energy shilling narrative fails.

Doing well.

I'll do a thread talking about them & yes they are on Earth.

It will if you also expose the WH connection interms of the Response at the Scene with the DC Police.

>3) Some stop mind control, others make people more vulnerable.

Can you please do a thread on this or at least give more info and which ones do wich

Some are.

Several supplement narratives have been used since the Terror Attack happened.

1. Thanks. That makes a lot more sense that what I originally expected.

3. Is there any way you would be willing to expand on this? I'm trying to break it and would genuinely appreciate some guidance. I have easy access to something specific, but you're building trust with me urges me to seek verification in some form if it's something you're adamant about. If you can't, I can accept that too. Thanks regardless.

4. Just wanted to make sure this time that when you say "they" you mean aliens. Now we just have to hammer down what precisely aliens mean. I get extra-terrestrial, but I'm very curious about what that means beyond that.

5. If there's any possible way you'll elaborate, I'd love to have some insight.

Thanks again for your time. I know I've been pushing you these last couple times, but I want you to know that each response you've given me, even if you intend it or not, has been very much loud and clear.

What is the deal with the Oculists? Is that an old Illuminati group/meme that is out of use? They were discovered after the 250 year old Copiale cipher manuscript was cracked.

wired.com/2012/11/ff-the-manuscript/

Is there a connection to the obsession with eye deformities, like ones Madeline Mccann and Soros have?

What's with pic related and thread surrounding it popping up lately? low energy shilling or the uncovering of brainwashing the youth through more extreme measures?

3) Music Videos & Performances are big "Show & Tells" if you understand Symbolism.

4) I figured you were asking about either Aliens or Globalists.

The reactions they have are a good way to tell.

Eyes have always been used as Symbols.

No idea.

ira narratives

Wikileaks just released a large cache of Lieberman emails. Anything we should be alert to?

So the origin of human species is no longer Arica but Europe.

1) Was this knowledge already widespread among private collectors?

2) Will that chance the evolutionists & "WE WUZ FIRST HUMAN" narratives in a positive way?

3. Sorry, I was talking about psychedellics, I didn't mean the thing about katy perry or beyonce. I just wanted to clarify that one. I was curious if you'd suggest what drugs might break it so I can get a starting point. If I could get a yes or no, I would ask you about psilocybin.

4. As you've said, chessboard within chessboards. I don't at all mean either of those two things. As I've said before though, I'm concerned with scope. Sorry for being manipulative, but that one was very important to me.

Thanks again for your responses. We really do appreciate them.

What are the motivations of those who control the globalists?

>4) Regional "Unions".
oooh skip to this one, that intrigues me

>Scenario's
c'mon man use apostrophes correctly for the love of kek

That's one of the narratives. Some others(which are really stupid by narrative standards.....) are "Electrical Fire","Balloon" & "Speakers".

That would have to be investigated.

1) Earth was a Joint-Colonization.

Blacks had/have Africa

Whites had/have Europe

Asians had/have Asia

(This was by design.)

2) They need to understand the Joint-Colonization factor of Earth.

> Music Videos & Performances are big "Show & Tells" if you understand Symbolism.
so Mark Dice was right all along, search him on youtube guys if you don't know him, he analyzes musicvideos and weird symbolism in them

>Music Videos & Performances are big "Show & Tells" if you understand Symbolism

Watch out for
Checkerboard pattern, twin tower symbolism, all seeing g eye, "deatached " "lifeless " and "puppet" imegery (f.e dance style ), depersonalization theme, anti-christian theme (inverted crosses, slutty nun, parodies of Mother of God, edgy satatist shit like bamhomet heads , 666, all black theme etc etc etc etc

((((They ))))love love love that shit

What kind of symbol do you speak of?

I noticed owls in concerts and jewelry on celebrities. What's special about owl?

For more knowledge on these symbols, I really recommend that people check out Mark Passio's videos. He used to be a Satanist, and knows a lot abut symbolism.

Just building on a previous thread:
So you've said that white people have been around the longest, which would indicate that they've had the longest amount of time to develop cranial functions. We know that the Frontal Lobe and Frontal cortex, involved in decision making, logic, delayed gratification, etc take a lot of energy (the neurons require a lot of glucose), which is why you lose motivation and make worse decisions as your blood sugar drops.
So white people have the most efficient and developed Frontal parts of their brains, so we tend to be less impulsive/violent and more calculated, intelligent, and altruistic.
youtube.com/watch?v=t3_nHnhdxPs
Did humans originally develop through evolution on our different planets, or were the originals placed there by another type of being?

the 70's rocknroll era must've been a real sabbath then

Egypt, freemasonry, check it out

Thanks again for bringing us this info.

1.) Are stories such as Adam and Eve a tale of feminism collapsing civilization on another planet?

2.) Is the twitter bird logo an example of a globalist symbol being hidden in plain site?

3.) A little off topic, but does Kim Dot Com actually have any info on Seth Rich or is that a distraction?

4.) Is there any hope for western women? I know a few great conservative women that are pro-Trump and hate the "whinyness" (and brIn damage/deranged bshcior) being displayed by many of their liberal peers.

5.) Are there any symbols we should start digging info on? any hints or directions are appreciated.

Thank you for bringing us this info. Stay safe.

3) Look at the reactions of each Drug, and start to categorize them.

4) The "chessboard" thing is to help you understand the Scope.

Order by/from Chaos or Chaos by/from Order.

This is a very key thing to understand and I do plan on making a thread about it.

1) EU is merely one of the Unions that have been planned.

They've admitted it was terrorists now. Found a second device and detonated it.

1) [Communication] Heavily used in logos of all kinds, statues, small designs

2) [Territory] similar to a gang tag but rarely care about the small people

3) [Subliminal Messaging/Mind Control] new to me but I can see it, "being in this area with a lot of "owls" makes me happy so I should join a group called "The Owls"!"

4) ["Magic"] If you look norse runs are kinda everywhere and have magic properties, Tarot cards are heavily symbolic even if you don't understand them, "divine geometry", esoteric bullshit I can never wrap my head around

So should we find what symbols commonly reoccur and try to find the meaning of them? or hopefully someone can just tell us.

AltMedia has been largely corrupt controlled opposition from the start
blog.banditobooks.com/an-open-letter-to-james-corbett/

Yeh I'm aware of the African Union but don't know much about it. Also ridiculous rumors of a North American Union have been around forever.

rollin

what's yoru opinion on this guy?

I recently found out me Grandfather (whom was a mechanical engineer specializing in aero/nautical, and was an expert in large ship propulsion systems) was contracted by NASA in 1967 to do propulsion work for them. Moms says it was very secretive even in the family at the time. This I believe lends creedence to the statemants you make regarding space being like water.
Besides the usual line about it, anything NEW to say on RH negative blood?
Also are headlines etc designed to dumb down people's thought process? Lotsa young folks talk / think like a shoddily written clickbait article.

>The "Illuminati Card Game" is a example of this
This card always seemed a little off, but after your thread on 9/11 it seems 100% accurate.

salvia divinorum vs LSD- which is more "useful"?

Films, TV,News, etc

Both.

1) "Garden of Eden" were Settlements/Colony's,multiple existed.

2) In a way.

3) That remains to be seen.

4) Feminists are the problem. Eliminate them & things will re balance.

5) Research Symbolism & then once you figure that out, start looking around for ones that are commonly used or show up.

You're doing gods work

Beyonce
youtube.com/watch?v=68CTj_ydb4c
Lady Gaga
youtube.com/watch?v=-OFQfeczyMg
Tom Horn "Apollyon Rising" full of symbolism
www.boerevryheid.co.za/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5578

I can't find your 8ch thread anywhere? Is there a link?

are you christian?

Think of all the ones they cover up or stop around Europe.

It's a powder keg

Research & Observe.

NAFTA is connected to the NAU.

Distraction & Honeypot.

1) Selective Breeding.

2) Yes, its part of Social Engineering. It's not just Leftists who are effected by it.

Reactions are what you have to look at.

Reality is stranger then Fiction.

Is the Ariana grande terrorist attack a false flag to distract from Seth rich?

So I figured out how Obama took control of the police. Any ideas on how to prove that it was used? Also the police chief saved some pedophiles who raped an 11 year old girl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

He won't give direct responses like that, man.

As he said, research these things. Some of them will alter your perceptions in specific ways. Once you understand the ways in which you will be affected, you can make conclusions as to which types of drugs will affect you in which ways.

For a primer, I'm under the assumption that drugs like ketamine, LSD, or MDMA are not the kind you want to look for, whereas psilocybin, cannabinoids, and DMT are the kinds you want to look in to. Take this with a grain of salt though.

pic related is one of the murals in the main lobby of Bank of America. they seem to be symbols related to Freemasonry, etc.

8ch.pl/pol/res/38898.html

I'm neutral.

Bump

Thanks for the KB

The cards are a little too accurate for mere meme magic...

The secret service raided and seized the computers of the game company. Any knowledge on this?

Are the people beyond the globalists playing chess in a manner where they simply direct forces?

As in the globalists want specific control, but the people playing one level up are just playing to direct forces in certain directions with the knowledge that certain effects will result?

Is there any special agenda for engineering/brainwashing children that are identified as "gifted" ? My cousin took a crazy test involving shapes and patterns when he was young and was placed in such a program where he had to take advanced classes way earlier than anyone else his age.

Do you have a link about the raid?

Excellent Work.

The DOJ(Lynch) also connects into it.

Dates matter to some groups, for others they don't at all.

Also, not everything revolves around singular incidents.

This LARPing fauckstick can't tell you JACK-FUCKING-SHIT except a bunch of vague non-answers that circularly refer back to (one of his older knowledge bomb thread... but YOU have to search them all... beccause he's WAY TOO BUSY dishing out all the elite Illuminati knowledge he's got!)

The reason the "Illuminati" Card Game from the early 90's had the pictures it did is because the people who were part of the whole Crew/Clique around Steve Jackson Games in that area of the pacific North West/ Nor.California,

The Artist and two designers were students of Robert Anton Wilson and almost all of them (can't speak for Steve since I only met him once at a party over a spliff)... but a whole mess of his friends were into the OTO and pseudo-Golden Dawn lodges of Western Hermetic studies and Tantra... and the Artist was a student of Peter Carrol and was obviously, huge into Chaos Magick.

It's not particularly surprising that folks of that sort would wind up scrying the actual future timelines while fucking around drawing and making a semi-popular card game.

That's pretty much the long and short of it.

what about this old email leaked?

You can find about this using google its on wikipedia even, Steve jackson company, they are mostly know for creating GURPS which is a system for tabletop RPGs.

>The cards are a little too accurate for mere meme magic...
Aren't they? I love the crazy consistencies, and the story of where they came from

>NAFTA is connected to the NAU.
yeh I guess that was when those rumors surfaced in earnest. always assumed it was paranoid nonsense back in the day, but now I wouldn't be surprised to see it pushed for real within a decade

So the symbols they use must be things that are "timeless" so lots of geothermic shapes(spheres, crosses, stars, squares,triangles, ect. sometimes overlay each other), animals(bulls, spiders, lions, ect.), and "basic buildings"(pyramid with an eye, faggot with an axe head, towers, ect.)

As for how drugs can control you, would addictiveness be part of the control? I know putting people into addictive cycles do make people much easier to control but that may not be what you mean by that.

He's right

Just kidding anon5
You're full of shit

Sage, report,

For non-politics

Also fuck your new tactic at shaming the ones who see your bullshit by claiming you read keystrokes through your (((database)))

Couldn't be any more pathetic

This thread is so stupid. Only LARPERS believe this heck.
Post scary video game moments.