Trump hating "revolutionist" journalist @David_Leavitt thinks that dead children are fair game for poor jokes

Trump hating "revolutionist" journalist @David_Leavitt thinks that dead children are fair game for poor jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/866820610869137412
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>going full Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

>Brit cant handle the bantz

The world is really going to hell.

why is it always jews?

Actually I'm just hoping to see this shitbag get the treatment. I mean if the shit was actually funny...

inb4 he claims white status and false flags white people.

Lmao I bet her concert was the bomb lmao

its not even funny! Sad!

kek

right now he's slowly realising he's fucked up, it's screenshot and spreading quickly but he's not deleting the tweet and digging the hole deeper, massive balls but don't see this ending well for him.

#FireLeavitt
>#FireLeavitt
#FireLeavitt

Why do they do this?

It was funny

Are Right-Wingers the new church ladies?

His bio: Freelance Writer. CBS, AXS, Yahoo!, Examiner, & etc. I review #Games #Tech #Fashion #Travel. Casual #MTG #Twitch streamer. Inquiry? [email protected]

I'm not right wing shhhhh, don't tell anybody (it's called shit stirring) and no, it wasn't funny, not because I'm outrage, just because it wasn't funny. I posted it here because the guy is generally a bit of a cunt and the joke stinks on ice.

(((Leavitt)))

Guy is in for an extraordinarily shitty couple of weeks.

That's the thing, Tweet fell flat on its face.

>nhl
It's a leaf

>Trump hating "revolutionist" journalist @David_Leavitt thinks that dead children are fair game for poor jokes.
so just like 99% of the population of Sup Forums?

those degenerate kids will grow up to be liberal islam sympathizers and you want me to care about them? nah desu

(((LEAVITT)))
Every Fucking Time

Looks like he dug the hole a bit deeper. twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/866820610869137412

LOL FUCKING THIS

fucking hell you know this twerp has been browsing here after the Trump win per his fucking orders and of course has been corrupted...

too bad he is a kike and won't get shit done to him