You know who you are. Self-ashamed cucks

You know who you are. Self-ashamed cucks.

What meet up is this?

(((reddit)))
See the yellow signs

Nazis watch out

The dog looks like the only one in the picture I wouldn't mind spending time with.

wOw

I know but which subreddit? Just calling it a Reddit meet up tells us next to nothing.

FUCK OFF REDDIT

It's an internet meet up, user. People from the internet met up.

i'm the dog

This pic is a real lemon

/r/marchagainsttrump

I think you mean /r/stampedeagainsttrump

Cute pupper.

He's a closet trump supporter

T H I C C

Booyakesha das rite innit

wtf the long haired dudes expression gets funnier the longer i look at it

even the dog is fat

are these considered average Americans?

Average betas maybe.

the only white there is the dog

r/the_donald

Eewwwwwww

Unless you hang out with neckbeards, absolutely not. These people are some dregs. Stay away from comic book stores and you won't see these types. These are redditors

good night white pride

Lexington Niggers Anonymous

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DURRR THERE'S ONLY ONE REDDIT AND THAT'S REDDIT AND YOU SHOULD GO BACK THERE KEK

girl in the front with the black baby is THICC

How is that body in the front even possible? I could stand to lose a few pounds, but jesus fuck. Take a five minute walk everytime you have the urge to inhale a triple bacon chee, god damn.

She runs on pigs. Whole pigs blended up into a sauce. Pig sauce smoothies. She sweats pig juice. Drop her in Israel and she'll chase all the Jews out of their high-security homes and into the waiting Arab hordes. Who will then also run at the sight and smell of pig lady. WHEEEEEE WHEE WHEEEEEEEE

>tfw I feel bad about laughing at other people who are just having fun and enjoying themselves

why am I turning into such a little cuck in my old age lads

I was wondering the same thing. I mean it's not natural, even for a fatso. Is it the types of food she eats? It's bothering me far more than it should.

This film man.. So many raw feels

According to bbf it's a Kentucky meetup.

>Rinkunas
I refuse to believe a Lithuanian could be an sjw shill.

>Look at me I am so unique, so kooky, so special, so nerdy, so in-tune with internet culture. I am so Reddit!

That entire site is arace to the bottom and they STILL haven't reached it, but by God should they have passed a finish line by now

All the lithuanian women here are sjws

Is that her vagina?