What will trigger the next financial crisis? How bad will it be? When will it be?

What will trigger the next financial crisis? How bad will it be? When will it be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States

I know not when it will be, but all signs point to it being the big one.

American Iran war. Trump will ask Federal Reserve to put more money into the system and it will be Iraq all over again... but worse

Republicans doing what they do best

this. They love removing regulations and creating economic bubbles

>What will cause it?

How do you know it will be "the big one"?

It's probably going to be a few things.
>Wall St not getting it's tax cut after great expectations of such
>Political uncertainty with regard to the future of the Trump administration
>Debt bubbles from housing, education, and the stock market being over inflated.

All I know is that when the market hits zero I'm going to buy it all.

Probably the perfect storm of sub-reddits auto loans and student debt. 2008 will look like a cake walk

My university macroeconomics prof says 90% chance by end of this year, 100% by 2020.

then they chimp out and blame others

*Sub-prime fuck this gay phone

>What will trigger the next financial crisis?
Impeachment of Donald Trump

You are correct, those are the two biggest bubbles at the moment. My money is on student loans being the first to go.

If your professor had some sort of magical ability to know the future he'd be a billionaire stock trader, not a lecturer in Croatia.

Libshits are going to sabotage the economy and blame it on Trump so they can consolidate big bank power over small banks.

How did (((pol))) feel about the candidate who was going to break up the big banks?

this man

I'm not saying college should be free, but someone is fucking us over. College is a MASSIVE drain on an already struggling middle class.

bond market is about to crash. should affect a lot

This subject predates '08; and gave rise to the network of people preparing for something sure if not imminent. '08 nearly killed some of us. Not sure what preparations can be made to survive a larger event.

Go to /biz/. They should know.

>Wall St not getting it's tax cut after great expectations of such
This, this, this. The market is completely frontrunning trump's economic plan to reduce taxes. If the plan falls through the market will collapse, if it succeeds the market should rally to dizzying heights and eventually collapse anyway because wall streeters love to exaggerate things and pump stock values.

>Debt bubbles from housing, education, and the stock market being over inflated.
Debt fucks up discretionary spending, mortgage markets, pretty much everything. Once the debt levels get too high, they simply implode and new debt doesn't get issued until the old clears out. Of course, since student loans don't get removed, a huge portion of the population will be permanently cut off from the consumer debt markets they would need to purchase homes...

It won't hit zero, the last 2 collapses went to 40-50% then recovered. 80% isn't impossible though.

There's a reason he's a professor and not a portfolio manager, best not to believe everything he says. But it's true a recession is likely soon.

It's not republicans, it's both parties. Stop falling for divide and conquer. Dodd-frank was mostly bad but the volcker rule(glass-steagal) is necessary, too bad all the corporations have targeted that part of the legislation for years. The removal of dodd-frank wouldn't create 2008 again, it might be something similar or worse if banks lever with customer funds. In that case we're all fucked.

Yeah but /biz/ is never right. Sup Forums nails it every time.

/biz/ is too concerned with pumping and never cashing out right now

>/biz/
>knowing anything ever

They'll just tell you to buy whatever latest cryptocurrency they're pumping.

Trump lowered the taxation of US-companies from 35 % to 15%.
Due to this, the dollar will collapse within the next 2 years.
MIND MY WORDS.

College is so expensive because the loans are everywhere along with government grants. Not only this, but everyone from your grandma to movies to teachers and politicians tells everyone to go there. What happens? The demand explodes along with huge amounts of money flowing into the schools and the price skyrockets. The loans can't be discharged and therefore always have a value, so banks are happy to lend to stupid 18 yr olds that will owe 100k at age 40...

That is a good reason to ask Sup Forums instead of retarded /biz/.

Everyone like to shit on /biz/ but so many have massive profits from crypto this last month.

Some have also lost a lot but they shouldn't baghold shitcoins.

there wont be a financial crisis. weve got everything under control. dont worry about it. just keep working and building your 401k.

Shut up about the cryptos, it's true that buying in early on any of them could give big gains but it's all a pump and dump scheme. If you bought digibyte last week then you've made a lot on paper but keeping it might not yield big gains. The fucks over at biz never know when to get out and get screwed by large pools cashing out on their purchases. They believe these cryptos are going to multiply by 1000x in the next couple months and they're just going to get fucked in the ass by others hyping the currencies.

The next one will make 2008 look like the dot com bust in 2001. This is going to be full bore 1929.

The can't kick the can any further. End of the road. Personal debt. Student loans. Government debt. Destruction of the manufacturing. Federal reserve's power is going to falter. The global economy will go along with. The macro economy will surely implode.

Millenials are the canary in the coal mine in the very same way mid western farmers in the 1920s were ahead the game.

Government played fast and loose and subsidized crops for the farmers in a similar manner to student loans.

Our lives like the dust bowl of yesteryear is the result.

>What will trigger the next financial crisis?
The IT sector. By the end of 2018

Just trust me you dumb goys

Those pale in comparison to how large the housing market/debt is. You can also easily repo a car and the only way out of student loans is suicide/death or leaving the country.

I'm not disagree that they're a huge issue (along with QE and many other things), but you seem to misunderstand the value of these sectors and the debt size.