APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

lets fuck sheep

oh well shit, that absolves them from everything.

>Muslims giving white girls a free taxi ride

no shit

racists B T F O

wtf i love Muslims now

Muslims giving young girls free rides.

Oh, that same demogrphic that ferried around young white girls for the purpose of sexual abuse?

Well, that's jolly good, I feel relieved now.

I know oyu're trying to bait, and it' worked, just fuck off.

TAQQIYA
A
Q
Q
I
Y
A

they wouldnt have to be doing that if there were no muslims in britain to begin with

>the muslim taxi driver stereotype
fucking racist

TOUCHDOWN OP!!

#NotInMyName

Of course it's not all Muslims. If they all killed themselves terrorists attacks would cease to exist.

wow i'm #CruzMissile now

Manchester Arena BTFO.

>Before you start blaming ALL Muslims. Reports going around that Muslims are cleaning up after the mess they made.

>So there.
>Bigot.

Damn free taxi rides? The deaths of dozens of kids was truly a small price to pay

Man that fucking changes everything. lol

wtf terror attacks are OK now

Fucking stupid retards.
Remove Kebab

Auschwitz Arena.

Before you start blaming ALL Nazis.
Reports going around that Nazi train conductors are giving free rides to people home.

>muslim gives u a free ride home
>rapes you at your home

>Getting into a free muslim taxi after a terrorist attack

That is pretty much asking to be given a ride to the snackbar.

>white guy stabs model black college student in the ROTC and entering the military to death after posting on alt-right facebook group
lone nutcase
>bomb blows up at concert
must be every muslim in the world

Oh wow that totally makes up for killing 20 people.

SEE GUYS MUSLIMS ARE GOOD

THIS TOTALLY ISN'T DAMAGE CONTROL

Well that makes of for the 19 dead and scores injured. Praise Allah

REMINDER THAT YOU CANT TALK BAD ABOUT ISLAM EVEN AFTER THEY KILL PEOPLE AT YOUR SHOW

So it's confirmed as a Muhammadan bombing?

The Nazis were the good guys though

God I fucking loath England with every fiber of my being. I can only jack off so much today is literally perfect. I hope a gunman pops up next.

>run from muslim terrorist
>muslim taxi gives you free ride
>driver plows into a crowd of people and detonates the car

Before the attacker is even identified their expecting it to be a Muslim. How racist.

THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING, Sup Forums BTFO!

...Oh course they are going to go out of their way to not offend Trump. Idc who you are, Money = God > Everything Else. Google "Petro Dollar", Saudi Royalty are not going to disrespect the US elites and vice versa: they have a very lucrative deal working together against the rest of the world.

>Get bombed
>Hey, got a free ride home after the concert, winning!

Hahahahahah

Are those the same muslim taxi drivers that rape drunk young women on the way home?

>IMPLYING
raus!

>A bunch of muslims driving cars in a crowded areas
Have we learned nothing?

HOLY FUCK REALLY LETS IMPORT AN EXTRA MILLION PER YEAR NOW

BLUMPFSTERS BTFO!!!!

>some taxi drivers are giving people free rides home
>of the 50, 6 are muslim
>this absolves islam of all sin, and you can no longer blame it as a root cause, despite the numerous terror attacks in the name of islam

eat shit and die, you disgusting apologist

people are fucking dead, and your first thought is about how sad other muslims might be tomorrow on the train when people glare at them after their cousin just killed 20 fucking people with a nail bomb

>get leg blown off and watch my friend die in a pool of his own blood
>free taxi ride

Sounds about equal

>Muslims giving people free a ride home
We should return the favor.

We need to convince all Muslims to be jihadist. I see your point.

I like how the muslim apologists immediately expect the terrorist to be a muslim just like we do

>inb4 the taxis start exploding too

>Sunni does Sunni things
>Shiites do Shiite things

All this just because Drumpf had to have TWOO SCOoPS

those kind and compassionate muslims

Yeah what were the circumstances? Series of events? Did the military blackie try to make a cuck of D. wyatt mann?

Nazis gave free train rides and Pinochet gave helicopter rides. Taxis ain't shit

You should be truly grateful

After having immigrants raid the labor force so that you cannot afford anything good, let alone a car, and after they blow up your concerts and your people, they have the kindness to give you a free ride in a machine that their presence priced you out of.

BE THANKFUL

Free rides? I bet the government will subsidize those "free" rides.

Basically these cunts are profiting off it.

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES FOR MUSLIMS

EVERY TIME

>crash taxi full of infidels in the name of Allah

Muslim taxi drivers giving free rides to young white girls?

Why am I not surprised?

That makes up for the murders of 19 kids

> Implying they aren't taking them off to their sex trafficking warehouse never to be seen again

Free rides? They truly are a religion of peace.

Time to kill sand niggers

kek

Oh thank god, that should make up for the 20 people killed by a muslim.

Friendly reminder that if we didn't import mass amounts of muslims, which actually don't provide any betterment for the people already living there, 20 kids would still be alive.

lmao

You can just say taxi driver, it's implied Britain is muslim

> rapings, bombings, shootings, knifings, cars and trucks of peace
Response
> free taxi rides
Okay that sounds fair. We're even Steven.

>1 shitpost by this ID

>kids as young as six seeing Ariana grande
The attack is messed up but it just exposes how degenerate the concert and parents are.

>white guys kills one in jealous rage

>kebab tries to kill hundreds in ideological rage

Yeah totally the same

I wonder how many virtue points this is worth, considering people's guts are probably still cooling on the floor

infuriating. what the fuck is wrong with people?

>Muslim taxi drivers

I bet they fucking are... That's phase 2.

Well muslims do it for Allah

>Sorry my people keep bombing and killing you because you aren't following our arbitrary brand of Abrahamic dogma :^)

>Here's a free car ride home from my people's latest atrocity on the innocent :^)

Get absolutely fucked, cunts.

>Tomorrow reports come in that roughly 50% of the people who got free rides have gone missing.

#ManchesterStrong already trending
i bet those fishing for likes are working on filtering their facebook profile pic this very second

So not only have they bombed the place, they're now grooming the victims and taking them back to their greasy kebab riddled hovel?

The country is lost.

Can't we charge them for the rides as well?

No thanks.

so mass rappings?

It hasn't even been a confirmed Islamic terrorist attack, yet he is already assuming they're Muslims. LOL!

It's called demoCRAZY for a reason.

Fact: Europe needs another Hitler, except he must win this time.

so unsubstantiated claims that the attack was carried out by muslims is haram, but THIS unsubstantiated claim is okay.

ditto. there was a pic of someone's twitter saying the #notallmuslims shit who was at the concert. shame the shrapnel of peace missed her.

>I just got my leg blown off by a crazy sandnigger, but that's ok because while I was lying bleeding on the sidewalk using my belt as a tourniquet his mate offered me a free ride home.

CRISIS AVERTED!

>reports are going around

>anonymous sources say

What the fuck is wrong with these retarded reporters.

suspect at large

>tfw my young daughter was literally ripped in half by explosion propelled nails and razor blades, laid dying slowly on a dirty floor, screaming in terror and agony as she tried to scoop her intestines back in to her body...BUT...my m8 Jim saves ten quid on a cab ride back from the pub

Night wasn't a total write off then.

Okay Abdul one of your cousins can blow up our families ONE more time, but I swear, next time there is going to be a sternly worded leaded and a petition online!
t. brits

Oh, well okay I guess I can overlook the 19 dead people because some drunk white chick got a free ride home.

>before you start judging Nazis are giving free train rides

NIGEL NO