SWEDEN YES

>SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

fenixbazaar.com/2017/05/23/battlefield-1-dlc-in-the-name-of-the-tsar-will-feature-the-womens-battalion-of-death/
imdb.com/title/tt4187590/
amazon.com/Episode-1/dp/B01MZ9D6L7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495501766&sr=8-1&keywords=the dawns here are quiet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

I didn't know the Russia had Argentinean auxiliaries during the first world war.

T H I S C A N T B E R E A L

Sweden?

TZARS

How progressive.

TSARS

I don't understand this thread. That actually looks like a typical type of Russian. His hair would most likely be blonde and his eyes blue.

>His

Look again.

what the fuck. i mean you can say that the allied powers and even germany had a tiny number of black colonial troops but what the fuck are niggers doing in russia? im fucking triggered.

I'm sorry our school system has failed you. It's not your fault.

Can they be raped?

Legit question because thats what hapens in real life.

This can't be real

He's definitely a bit racially-ambiguous from that angle and lighting, but he could still be seen as a Slav

Swedish company making the game

I see
She's fairly androgynous with her hair buzzed. Fuck you, I'm drunk nigger

It's a girl

N'SHIET

Are you sure?

The Russian's had the "Battalion of Death" which was all woman. They gave up as soon as the Winter Palace was attacked.

I remember hearing about some DICE woman who was butthurt about them omitting women in the prior release. Concept art also has German women soldiers too.

At this rate I am expecting an army to look like:

1 Black
1 Brown
1 Woman
1 White.

Russian Female Infantry

Fucking shoot me.

You can have some justification for putting nigs on the Western Front, but there were none on the East
>inb4 muh colonial soldiers
>inb4 muh volunteer force

I cant wait for the sequel about WW2 where all the SS soldiers are Independent women of color who are also lesbians

This is fake, right?

Fucking hell. I assumed it was a guy too at first. I mean, featuring KANGZ is already a stretch, but never would I imagine a strong independent womyn to be fighting on the front lines.

Well the Soviets had some, but I doubt the Tsar did.

I wish it was.

fenixbazaar.com/2017/05/23/battlefield-1-dlc-in-the-name-of-the-tsar-will-feature-the-womens-battalion-of-death/

OOPS... wrong picture

>Argentinean auxiliaries

KURWAAA

Я чepтoвcки бeлaя

>Progressive

You mean historically inaccurate, there are literally no sources that say there were Russian nigger soldiers

FEMALE NIGGER COMMIE PROTAGONIST I RUSSIA BEFORE WW1 AHAHAHAHAHAGAGAAH!!!!!!!

>tfw Sup Forums is SJW Lite now

Sickening turn of events. A fucking CGI.

Or Russian nigger lesbian soldiers at that

Classic Dice

>See picture of the one black guy and the one woman who fought in the war
>make 1/2 of the units in the game black and women
>Public calls their bullshit
>refers to the pictures "SEE ITS HISTORY!!"

Was Milunka Savic overhyped?

I'm not offended, its fucking hilarious.

Too late...
It was always too late...

imdb.com/title/tt4187590/

Russia, 1917, WWI. This is the story of the 1st Russian Women's Battalion of Death, formed as part of an ill-conceived propaganda ploy by the Russian Provisional Government in late May of 1917.

look at the nose. and the face as a whole. its just lighting. female infantry is still moronic though. and i dont doubt that half the russian character classes will be black anyway.

This is a pretty good show.
amazon.com/Episode-1/dp/B01MZ9D6L7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495501766&sr=8-1&keywords=the dawns here are quiet

I had to read the comments to realize that negro is a female

>sheboon soldiers in tsarist Russia

Swedecucks will not stop at anything

I'm dirlmly convinced that a nation notorious for such depths of moral degradation isn't white but it's own category of """white""""

It's worse than being a nigger

>Inb4 le German flag
No. We were meticulously engineered to be this way under oversight of an occupational armed force that STILL has neft out land because we were the baddest goys of the century.fuck off

i didn't know russians were black egyptians polish or whatever the fuck is that man in the cover.

this is increasing my heart rate. is that fake? is this fake? where did you get that? image search finds no copies of this

??? where is op

It's a woman.

>in the name of the czar
>featuring unit formed only after czar is deposed
??

Can't wait till they include bears in the next expansion.

That's not even a period correct bayonet.