While you guys are instantly blaming Islam for the Manchester attacks...

While you guys are instantly blaming Islam for the Manchester attacks, Republicans are committing genocide against the poor at your very footstep.

You still have to pay for Guns, dumbass

Come back when you can get free AR-15s

And while you guys defend muslims more of you will continue to die by their hands. People from Sup Forums don't go to Ariana Grande concerts :^)

Its called freedom and not freeshit for a reason

PAY

How come there are still poor when we have massive entitlements?

yess yesssss

I like how nobody redpilled died today.

It was all cucks, stacies, and degenerate faggots.

Nothing of value was lost.

It's just your run of tghe mill Moloch Sacrifice to commemorate Trump's visit to Israel

Kek are you saying the government should pay for our guns?

I don't expect others to subsidize the cost of my weapons or ammo or face losing their tax return.

However, by not getting Obamacare and subsidizing gender reassignment and other nonsense, I don't get my money back.

Fuck that.

freedom to buy a gun someone made

freedom to buy healthcare

yes

yes

whats your question?

you do get that someone did build that right?

Nobody has the right to free guns, you're still expected to pay for the guns you own. How does that advicememe make any sense at all?

Stop posting these threads you autistic cunt

>less tax money collected means more money in your pocket and more money for business.
>The amount of food stamp and welfare cuts are the same amount in those programs being used by illegal immigrants.

I'm a fat man. At 320 pounds and 6'1'' I know I should eat better, but this image disgusted me so much, I don't think I'll ever eat again.

>That image ID

Either an elaborate troll or legit shills. Lmao

Natural rights vs prerogative """rights"""

Negative rights vs positive """right"""

You're a big guy

exactly pay for your medical insurance u fucking fat faggot

>how do markets work
Liberals everybody

Bump

AM I FORCED TO PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S GUNS???
NO.

AM I FORCED TO PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S HEALTHCARE???
YES.

Children died dude

>I don't think I'll ever eat again
sure whatever you say fatty

>Doesn't know what freedom means
>Thinks freedom means "free shit

You are disgusting and inhumane and a tasteless piece of shit. I wish you were one of the ones lost today. Flush yourself down the toilet, and I hope all other Republicans follow your example.

I didnt realize there was laws limiting someones access to health care or flat out stopping them from receiving it.

That would have grown up to be self harming bluepilled voters.

we don't ask for other people to be taxed to pay for our guns

Yes, I recall how nearly all the poor people were wiped out before President Obama meddled further in the healthcare industry.

Obama is worst ever.
People don't understand that.
Deregulate and all shortages gone fast.

Healthcare is a service, you do not have the right to other people's labor.

Why is tsu always used for memes

Holy shit this. The healthcare industry is so over-regulated that if it was protected like the second amendment there would actually be more competition and cheaper prices. The government shouldn't be able to stop you from getting healthcare.

>While you guys are instantly blaming Islam for the Manchester attacks, Republicans are committing genocide against the poor at your very footstep.

There not mutually exclusive - you can hate both national shitheads and international shitheads at the same time.

I do.

Sage

fpbp

/thread