Stop being a white nationalist

Stop being a white nationalist.

Love ya Mr. Peterson, but no.

plus he never said this, so saged.

STOP RESISTING GOYIM AND BUY MY BOOK SERIES, IT'S ONLY $400 YOU WOULDNT WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN ANTISEMITIC DO YOU GOY HEHEHE

this

He never said this. He only said that the white nationalist movement is incomplete.

shill

I NEVER WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST! I'M A WESTERN-CULTURALIST

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Fuck off drumpkin

another Cuck bites the dust

holy shit this is next level autism

anyone who calls himself a white nationalist and hasnt cleaned their room..you might wanna sort yourself out before you start devising political philosophies.

I just like being white and like being American with western values and culture.

You can't tell people how to identify any more.

Solz is redpilled on JQ

>All those glaring bitches
You ever hit a smug woman? One of the most satisfying things in the world. They break at the drop of a hat.

Thankfully, it's only political faces slapped onto some other autism.
Regardless, yes, it did take some autism to withstand its sight long enough to manipulate it, as well as some autism to manipulate it into politics.

White nationalism is an American thing and it will never work ever because very few whites with it and the majority is against it. You can't be a nationalist when your nation despises you. Never happened in history. It's there in the white genes to love being cucked, you can't change biology. Start building your white enclaves all around the US so you can control the country even longer, it's better than allowing muh white nationalism consume your energy

You best clean your room, son.

Room? Best clean your desk. We'll work up to thinking about your room when you can handle more than a few pounds of responsibility.

>im oke with being a despised minority in my own homeland, and also what is the problem if he's my wife's son? i'll raise him with good values :-)))

learn to post feg

this desu

>guy is offering his professional expertise he spent hours compiling into a book series in exchange for dollars
>he is evil

ok he should immediately do everything for free and stop taking a salary from his university and stop his patreon income and then in a few months when his bills pile up he can be out on the streets pushing a shopping cart and we'll pat him on the back saying how good of a guy he is but then ask him if it would be okay if we borrowed the shirt off his back.

fuck people are so cheap sometimes, they want everything for fucking free and never consider people have expenses and it actually costs money to survive on this planet.

Is that /ournegress/ Josephine?

sage

No need - America worked just fine when it was 90+% white. Went to the moon and shit even.