Tired of being brown in the USA. I came here legally and am probably one of the "good ones" but I don't belong here...

Tired of being brown in the USA. I came here legally and am probably one of the "good ones" but I don't belong here. You guys might be really blunt and full of hate but you still tell the truth. I quit my job yesterday and my house just sold right now I got a text from my agent. Cya USA it's been fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

right on m8, its just the way the world works, i wish the best for you in your home land, nothing personal kid, go make your home country great again lad!

hope you enjoy canada we will miss you

KEK

The designated shitting streets await your return

Where you going?

(You)

considering it takes months for houses to close you're still here for awhile. why did you quit your job so fast faggot?

IT'S WORKING

thank you, go make your country great

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

Prob here see

hes brown
>lacks foresight obviously

Teach your brown brethren how to be humans.
Baby steps. It will be worth it.

based

>implying this is possible

See that's how you got in this mess, Adolf.

You're a good person.

Now take that money, return to your homeland, and fucking help them fix it like the good person you are.

>you guys might be full of hate

would you want your home country turned 50% european? didnt think so. the only one full of hate is you for thinking whats going on is ok

>:(

if he came here legally he's probably a rich fuck from a corrupt political family in the third world or ME

It's Adolphus.

I was just being polite.

Are you finally coming back here, Juan?

:^)

Take all your parasitic friends and family with you

im 100% white could i blend in your country amigo? do you know a good spanish school?

Thank you. Respect and Godspeed you toward your dreams in your land.