Dead kids, and

writer for CBS, AXS & Yahoo cracks a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IKdFm
nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2016/news-tips/
help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/articles/233193668-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-
twitter.com/david_leavitt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your point?
We do the exact same you sensitive bitch

While this would normally hurt any other journalist, nothing will happen since he's a tribesman.

archive.is/IKdFm

send archive + screenshots to:

www.drudgereport.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi
nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2016/news-tips/
help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/articles/233193668-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-

Don't forget to send it to (((Alt-Right))) kikes.
Let them take down one of their own.

@cernovich
@Lauren_Southern
@RichardBSpencer

Use the kike's to your advantage!

Who is this and why should I care

Thats (((our kike))) you faggy Trump loving redditor

And?
Fuckin thin skinned faggots really shouldnt be posting here

When it comes to comedy, he should LEAVITT to the professionals!

Hey leaf, we don't represent a media outlet.

who's "we"? White men don't make jokes about murdered kids

Why did you let this happen Sup Forums?
Nothing is beyond your reach, so why was this beyond your reach?

It's a funny joke, fuck off with your morality policing.

Yes, and that's why I am unemployed, just like this faggot deserves to be.

its only funny when stupid white people die

>we

read the comments...big bad Sup Forums wants kids to get blown up...bunch of fat, basement dwelling faggots

Carlos!

(((David Leavitt)))

Why should he care about some stupid dead goyim?

It's working. Drudge is overloaded. Keep reporting this kike.

No. We've learned that when it comes to memes, the end justifies the means.

Use it while you've got it.

It was Sup Forumstier post, to be honest

Carlos has been nailing all these jokes lately.

Ahem.

>writer for CBS, AXS & Yahoo

Not for much longer

Trump false flag to pull media attention or is NWO on 10d chess?

Reddit-tier. Sup Forums doesn't even know who Ariana Grande is.

How quickly do you think we can get this cunt fired?

>this twitter post hurt muh fee fees please report it guys

He doubled down he defended it till about 1 minute ago
> whoops I write bad jokes when I see tragedy, didn't realize 19 dead was that big of a deal MY BAD but everyday terror is something you have to learn to live with in a big city

FPBP

cucks here act like they're tough shit and then when someone does it in public with a name attached they go SJW mode.

Rule 4

This
Own your bantz like an auscunt

CARLOOOOOOOOSSSS

The problem is he's still trying to virtue signal. This is way lower than anything we do.

Admit it - if it was a Justin Bieber concert we'd all root for the terrorists.

This world is too politcially correct. He has right to type whatever c the fuck he wants.

The more Jews who show their true feelings towards human beings, the better.

Also: impressive amount of JIDF shilling in this thread.

>jew
nothing will happen

So an unfunny self-centered and possibly psychopathic person can't resist the opportunity to indulge his narcissism and post what he thinks is an absolutely hilarious and outstandingly witty joke in social media because of his emotional disconnect.

How are they different? Both singers are part of the same cookie-cutter pop music industry marketed to chillruns.

>laughing at dead kids
>not lower than criticising the ridicule of dead kids

Read some more of his fine works. Order today!

Nothing is going to happen to this guy, but if it was a writer for breitbart he would be fired and his life would be ruined. He could never work again.
That is the big issue that this highlights.

nice one, Carlos

This was manchester.
The kids were either shitskins or future leftists, who the fuck cares.

That's the actual thing m8 : the victims of terror attacks are ONLY leftists, because ONLY leftists live mindlessly in these end times.
People that see it coming don't waste their money on retarded and above all pointless ( thanks to the internet ) luxuries like concerts, tourism and whatnot.

Genocidal fascists go take a hike in nature to decompress.
Degenerates go to night-clubs and concerts.

This just in from the BBC: Manchester area push-cart entrepreneur Muhammed Kashmir saddened that he may have to return all those souvenir t-shirts he had printed "Ariana is Da Bomb".

I honestly hate you SJW fucks, I hate liberals even more for forcing me to have to align with you against them.

Just a prank bro

Maybe so, maybe not.

There was that writer who was fired by SNL for making a school shooter joke about Baron Trump.

I don't get it
1. Wonder Women has Super Strength
2. Donald Just tanked a Punch from a Women with Super Strength without blood, bruising or any noticeable broken bones

Is that cartoon implying that Trump is superior to Wonder Woman?

You're one funny spic. You get deported last

>Sorry
>I forgot to check how many people exploded when I was trying to be first to comment

of course, he's a giant faggot

Honestly, fuck Sup Forums. I heard the news and I checked here to see what everybody was saying about it, only to see you virgins laughing about it. I used to think you cared about saving Europe, but now I see you are just frustrated betas who have nothing but contempt for people in general and just use race and degeneracy as an excuse.
I've lost all faith in you pathetic bastards.
Say what you're saying right now to a friend or family member, or anybody; you wouldn't, because those words are shameful.
I will never align with you. You are not my European brother. If you truly cared about saving Europe, you wouldn't be laughing at the slain children of my nation. But you are, and cunts like you laughed at the Westminster attack and are still laughing at the Bataclan attack.

This "we" shit needs to stop. Joking about the actual death of real children is faggot, bitch, commie, liberal garbage. It's not funny, it's Reddit "comedy".

Why don't /leftypol/ and CTR/sharia blue follow rule 7. They even suck at being Marxists

It's white kids, who cares xD

You, an oversensitive newfag, may not enjoy such jokes, but Sup Forums as a whole has always made them. Not everything can be blamed on the reddit boogeyman

guy looks pretty old, 20 years of experience destroyed in 30 seconds or however long it took to write that tweet

why hasnt he delete the tweet, does he really not want to get a new job?

>apologising
What a cuck

they should check the washing machine

What's the big deal? Just a few laughs about some spilt goyim blood.

Fine let me rephrase
Alot of users on this site would make a joke like that especially Sup Forumstards & Sup Forumsacks.

Its also just banter dude

It's not illegal to make jokes, stop turning into SJWs every chance you faggots get

maybe he knows enough about computers to understand screen caps

You've really blown it out of the park there, Carlos.

He is Jewish. He won't be fired. Absolute zero chance.

Nice, one potato less.
If only we could have these slaughters without the subhumans in our countries.
I guess you can't leave the work of a Right Wing Death Squad to sandniggers, they're really inefficient.

>THE NOSE KNOWS

this guy is a nevertrumper CBC shill
twitter.com/david_leavitt

Woulda been funny as the first, maybe second post.

Kill yourself you tryhard burger faggot.

Fuck off shariablue
It's a bunch of white children going to see a whore spic shake her ass and tell them to be sluts and dress like whores
This is karma, any Englishmen who cares is a hypocrite because they gave no fucks about pic related but a meager 20 and everyone loses their minds

>Newfag detected

Lel this
Goodbye whoever you were

He made another joke as well. It was "For the last year I thought Ariana Grande was a drink at starbucks."
6/10 I smiled.

i wish that single individual who is all of /pol would stop making you think he is also all of the 23 million users of 4 chan...

Why do you say we don't care about the rapes either?
What if that was your brainwashed little sister, would it still be degeneracy? I tell you what fucking degeneracy is: laughing at dead children. You think you have the moral high ground. Say what you are saying right now in public: you won't because you know disgusting it is and you don't want to ruin your image.

oy vey it's annuda (((lolocaust)))

How can they not find him? He's everywhere!

These are the people who like to make it illegal to question an event which may or may not have happened over 70 years ago.

And they are making jokes hours after white people die.

Think about it.

T-train would wreck that silly cunt!

I hate Jews so fucking much

>muh children
Nigger, there are no limits to jokes because otherwise the globalists could easily manipulate us emotionally into doing things we don't want to do. That's exactly what SJW's do by the way. Now there is the argument of fighting fire with fire, but if you get triggered here too it means you are a legitimately offended cuck.

gallows kek

>There's a bombing in a concert.
>Make joke about it.
>Apologize because you "didn't realize the magnitude" of a bombing in a concert.
In other news, he has a pair of bridges to sell in New York City with all the money going to charity.

Looks like Colbert.

> Say what you are saying right now in public: you won't because you know disgusting it is and you don't want to ruin your image.

You can't even publicly call out Islam in your country without getting arrested for hate speech.

>"didn't realize the magnitude"
>"MULTIPLE CONFIRMED FATALITIES"
m-m-maybe the stupid goyim crackers won't notice

>Sup Forums crying about an offensive joke
literally what the fuck happened to this website

I hear ya...all this talk about closing our borders and starting big families is all talk...real men get angry when children are murdered and when beta cucks make jokes about it...Sup Forums is nothing but little boys dreaming about nigger cock

HOLY FUCK I KNOW THIS GUY, he once came to my local game store and cheated in a magic the gathering tournament. was a fucking Portuguese faggot too

Not that it's not funny. It's because it's a Kike who voted against Trump because he grabbed pussies

I've never been arrested for hate speech and I constantly do it.
You've obviously never heard of Britain First.
Don't make this a matter of "KEK YOU'RE KEKED". Say what you said to people you know and they will think less of you.

there's a kike to burn you dunce

I don't think you understand that he's a public figure and Sup Forums is not

>Be 50th post, have nothing witty, make fun of someone else
>Leaf
>plzbmaiaigf