What did she mean by this?

does she want to... remove kebab?

No. She wants to create the perfect Islamic Caliphate where all Muslim brothers and sisters can live together in peace, inshallah abdullah muhammad ramadan allahu muhammad akbar

>reads about terrorist attack
>opens a bottle of beer
>leans back in chair
>starts listening to remove kebab
>urge to purge intensifies

She's a liberal actress so she likely means a world where we follow Sharia law so that those poor persecuted Muslims don't have a reason to fight for their lifestyle.

#prayformanchester
#notallmuslims

She knows how to push and lift

wtf is this real

Of course

It means she wants the world to pretend the next terrorist attack didn't happen.

Chloe Grace "Killing Muslims without a trace" Moretz

No, but this one is

prais be allah brother

I don't know what started this meme, why this meme start, and how it came about; but goddamnit am I thankful it exists hahaha.

No such luck.

user! WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL BE IN THE HOSPITAL, SCREAMING IN PAIN. AND YOUR WIFE WILL BE ON HER BACK, SCREAMING MY NAME

hahah prayers

She is saying Islamaphobia created this and Islam isn't the problem, it's the dead people's fault for probably being bigots, since they are white.

has there ever been a more reddit post posted on this site? it's even got the classic reddit space ffs

kys

>tfw just watched "Let Me In" yesterday
>tfw they left out so much hot kiddy shit that was in the book
>will never get to see Chloe (male) nearly raped by an undead pervert with his face melted away

If only white people didn't have the gall to exist this wouldn't happen

she wants everyone to convert to sunni islam.

BIG POPPA PUMPS YOUR HOOKUP

Oh, so calling people redditors is the new "Newfags Can't Triforce".

Got it.

fuck off nigger

(((Chloe)))
(((Grace)))

hamdillah, god is great, may the prophet be pleased with us, god is great

if white people didn't exist, nobody would hear about it since quick direct worldwide communications wouldn't exist