Battlefield 1 Confirms Female Soldiers for the Upcoming Russian Expansion

>pvplive.net/c/battlefield-1-confirms-female-soldiers-for-russian-in-the-name-of-the-tsar

I fucking hate Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadezhda_Durova
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brusilov_Offensive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a black female, in 1900;'s Russia? Right.

Don't be racist. Er, I mean sexist. Whatever. You're a Nazi.

But we had women fighting. Not ground troops, usually flying, but still. We were pretty famous for it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

in world war 1?

Sometimes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

Also, scratch that, I'm retarded. We actually had a lot of women in ground troops, mostly snipers and tank drivers.

Women really did serve in the Russian Imperial army though, so Dice is being historically accurate.

You had black women fighting for you?

kek

Is she black though? She could just be butch with a shaved head, and with the right lighting it might look like she is biracial.

We actually have some niggers in our history. They were always a minority - a real minority, not the 90% like in Burgerstan, and I can't really think of a single one fighting in WW1, but I'm sure there was at least one. Might have even been a woman.

Oh damn I thought female units started being a thing only after the reds took over. Cheers for this

So what else is new....

why is the gun on the left photoshopped in? is it to obscure other photoshopping?

a black shaved-head female fighting for 1900s Imperial Russia

muh feminism

fucking hate this shit. the ONLY time you see women doing this stuff is in fiction - books, games, and movies.

>3% of military personal for USSR in WW2 were females

Don't believe the propoganda. There is a reason why the USSR removed women from combat roles after the war.

Better hold your tits, because we also had at least one tranny in the military. As early as the 19th century! A decorated officer, at that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadezhda_Durova

>Dice
>historically accurate.

Wash your fucking mouth out

>There is a reason why the USSR removed women from combat roles after the war.
Yeah, and that reason is, we no longer needed to throw millions of people into the meat grinder.

>Russians
>Western Front

>griefers target women
>teabag
>simulated rape
>useless SJW cry and call for ban

Shit like this is planned. Take a few whiners to try to tear it all down. So fucking dumb.

>tfw crouching becomes impossible over dead player bodies

pretty easy fix to make, keep an eye out

Good. Maybe ruining videogames will finally mobilize you tendie-munching morons into action.

Had a black General, too (not WW1/2):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

It happened IRL

I have no problem with this

I think there was a negro working as mechanic on warplane, but cant remember any details to find exact article about him.

Is she fucking black?

That is a Russian woman with a shaved head; the lighting is just terrible.

I spawned a brood of white kids. What have you done?

m8 youre sitting on Sup Forums in a videogame thread in one of the most cucked countries on earth, glass houses

Can DICE develop 2 games? One for extreme swedish cuckery and other is battlefield.

WE

>Russian woman
>Shaved head
Pick one, please.

>We had maybe ten or fifteen female soldiers in officer positions

>This means 20-50% of our armies were all women!

Please don't do this. This is the first step to them re-writing your history. They try to re-evaluate what is normal by defining the edge cases as being normal.

WE WUZ CZAR'S N SHIET

Pretty interesting though. Reminds me of Yasuke-kun the nignog samurai.

>one black proud transwomen may have served in our army at one time. So it's okay if they change half of our army to strong black transwomyn.

Don't let them do this. This is absurdism being done to score social justice points and re-write history.

Rape dlc when?
Oh what would it be like on the eastern front, to corner a female soldier and wrestle her to the ground, her small, weak, malnurished body no where strong enough to fight back

Where are you people getting her being black from?

She's clearly white

>Russian
>white
She looks like a man aswell

>Russian "education"

>This is the first step to them re-writing your history
Are you, an americunt jewish nigger, trying to lecture me on the history of my nation? You don't live here, you didn't learn at our schools, you're probably hearing the names of Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya and Alexandra Kudasheva for the first time in your life right now. And in my country, they're celebrated heroes. They built them monuments and name streets after them. Shit, I live on one.

>Great grandfather captured in Galician campaign in late 1914
>Stays in POW camp for 3 years
>Escapes because he pretended to love a female Russian clerk working the records office

Would recommend the book "Captured!" Ferdinand Horvath (Disney animator). It's funny because he talks about female Russian officers in clerk positions. They were so oblivious that the prisoners used to sneak in a ton of contraband and even escaped.

nice vpn faggot

Commies had female snipers.

Лococни мoeгo хyйцa, aвcтpaлийcкий гoвнoпocтep.

Russia had asked for 10 volunteer women to be elite snipers. 9 died

Friendly reminder that Russia won ZERO battles in the first World War.

Also Easter Rising map when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Galicia
>American "education"
And that's just on the top of my mind.

>Because a ridiculously small minority of women and blacks fought in WW1 we should attribute them their whole own class, undermining the amount of White men who fought and died in WW1

Good job, faggot

fake news

You clearly know nothing about the Great War, you stupid faggot. You're worse than a Swedish SJW, at least they're up front & honest with their blatantly disrespectful ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brusilov_Offensive

fag

5000 women, estimated 300 who actually saw combat, vs

12,000,000 in the rest of the army.

By the way guys, did you also hear that Far Cry 5 takes place in Montana, where you fight a radical Christian cult. "Bible in one hand, assault rifle in the other"!

WUZ

>Лococни
>хyйцa

Kys proxy fag

FUCK
I thought you were kidding

WE WUZ TSARISTAZ

IVANS N SHEIT

>but mah vidyas gamez
>but muh historical accuracies
>reee

Sup Forumstard and history go together like gentlesirs and grammar.

>Putting women
>Into one of the most horrific wars of all time

Desperate times call for desperate measures, user.

>Лococни
>mfw

>mfw they picked Russia ONLY because of the female soldier meme

There actually was "Women Battalion of Death", but it was only created for propaganda reasons. Like: "Hey, even stupid and weak women fight for Tsar, why the hell you sit at home?". But they only participate in few minor combats.
They also was defenders of Russian Provisional Government during October Revolution, but when Bolsheviks came for them, they just surrenders, lol.

>There actually was "Women Battalion of Death", but it was only created for propaganda reasons.
That's okay, this video game was only created for propaganda reasons, too.

Fucking Swedes reeee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić

I think the kids in front are both shopped in

this is just i cant even... this is worse than several holocausts

Exception.

She pretended she's a man, and when someone caught her pissing she won enough renown that the King himself let her stay. There were probably croats fighting for Serbia in WW1 but theyre an exception not the rule.

Thank god. This is what I have been waiting for for a long time. Just imagine being the German soldier behind that MG as dozens of beautiful young russian women rush toward you, rifles quivering in their hands, you can almost see the fear in their eyes, as you pull the trigger, the scythe of lead cutting through their soft innocent bodies, through their thighs and hips and round bellies, tearing them open like burst fruit, their bodies falling and spattering in the mud, pushed down as their comrades step on them in the mad rush forward, before long they are all dead and there is nothing but their moans and whimpers of pain as they lie in the mud, some trying to drag themselves back to their trench, before collapsing, their last hours spent in utter agony, some of the carrion birds landing to peck at their flesh while they are still alive.

That game is shit the tanks are so fucking gay I can't even

I wouldn't be surprised that Russia had female soldiers. Their tactics in World Wars seem to tend towards just zerg rushing their enemies. I don't see why you would care what gender a body is as long as it can be used to swarm the enemy.