Guys.. my 14 y/o daughter was on vacation there and at this concert.. We havent been able to contact her...

Guys.. my 14 y/o daughter was on vacation there and at this concert.. We havent been able to contact her..But PLEASE dont use an event like this to criticize islam, immigrants, or non whites. The worst thing that could happen right now is us being racist in a time like this. We need to come together. My daughter would not have wanted these reactions. She loved all people and religions. In fact she was on vacation with her boyfriend who actually was a muslim AND was also an immigrant from Africa. For her please cool it with the racism please. Its what she would want.

Lets hope she is fine

I shit on the mutilated corpse of your daughter. Fuck off nigger.

What your fictional daughter would WANT is not to be cleaned up with a sponge and a mop.

Please try harder with your b8.

I hope she is dead

Read the garbage they read... Follow the insane person they follow...

Don't worry sweetie, This is /pol we would never jump to conclusions. it was probably neo nawties anyway.

>14 year old on vacation without her parents
That's the unbelievable part

If you're daughter is mission after an explosion and you're on Sup Forums berating people, you don't deserve to be a parent.

If this is fake, well, then you're pretty scummy. Please join ISIS so one day I cal flail you.

>the thought of backlash against Muslims is more heartbreaking than losing my daughter
That doesn't even sound farfetched these days.

I like it.

gr8 b8 m8

>more concerned about reputation of Muslims than the finding out if daughter is alive

fuckin sage

Nice bait

No one who has the option to reproduce posts here...

top tier post leaf

did she died

Rest easy. Your daughter is alive and well being gang raped by a bunch of Pakis.

I have to post again to say how great this is.

Guys.. my wife's somalian bull was on vacation there and at this concert.. We havent been able to contact him..But PLEASE dont use an event like this to criticize kekism, autists, or stormfags. The worst thing that could happen right now is us being racist in a time like this. We need to come together. My wife's bull would not have wanted these reactions. He loved all people and religions. In fact he was on vacation with his girlfriend who actually was a christian AND was also an immigrant from Sweden. For him, please cool it with the racism please. Its what he would want.

You let your daughter date a Muslim at 14 when we all know Muslims like underage girls.

And worse of all you let your daughter travel the world alone?

Nice bait.

>14 y/o daughter
>with her boyfriend who actually was a muslim AND was also an immigrant from Africa.
Burn the coal...

>implying she even made it to the concert and isn't being traded in Libya already

user, I....

Hopefully they can find a few teeth and skull fragments for the funeral

God, most of you guys are utterly braindead.
Not every satyrical post is bait you fucking retards.
It's a good post with some actual meaning, take some time to actually comprehend what he is saying you dense cunts

nice fabricated b8 user!

>Not every satyrical post is bait you fucking retards.

>OBVIOUS SHILL
Kek. She dead? Tough luck mate

>if it's true, you're all the more retarded. She'd have wanted to LIVE

I'm talking about the people that are like ''I KNOW IT'S BAIT BECAUSE I'M SMART'' or some shit like that every time an obviously satyrical post is made
The meaning seems to go way over their head

>I'm more worried about Muslims than my own daughter

>we need to come together
>so the muzzies have another target-rich environment to bomb
FLAWLESS