Manchester Ariana Grande Mossad did it

((( They ))) did it again!

youtube.com/watch?v=NvU4lMw6of4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He still hasn't cleaned his pool. How disgusting.

The pool is super clean you jack ass.

fuck off wayne you fucking homeless pedophile

Let's see your pool. Oh wait, mom's basement doesn't have a pool.

Hey, Karma's a bitch. FBI look this guy up.

He's right though, it was the Jews.

The guy is just naming alt-right boogeymen like Israel and George Soros, without giving any explanation as to how either of those entities are behind the terrorist attacks.

Here is what I want you to do. Call the police and report me.

You liable my name for kek's. It's against the law. You criminal mindset will catch up to you.

Someday, you'll be in jail for the crimes you accuse me of. You sick sack of shit.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

fucking zionist boot licker.

wayne i think you're nuts but i respect you for being around for so long.

I'm not nuts. I'm just not a coward like you. I'm well educated and I'm not putting up with crap from anybody. I tell it like it is.

Nuts is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

You only know what I decide to show. I have been here since 2008.

Someday we'll have a war in USA, after that war, you'll see that Israel was behind it.

Your just out of touch with the truth.

shut up wayne i was giving you somewhat of a compliment. youre nuts because you always post your shit on here and nobody does anything but troll you for it.

What's it like being Jewish, Wayne? Do you ever eat motza ball soup?

dropping a word on these posts. shine on you crazy diamond wayne

>people are jumping to conclutions
>jumps to his own conclution

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.
Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.
Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing
his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??"
until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity.
After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally had enough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, so delicious...But it will be too loud. And I still think that he is (and has been) avoiding me because he thinks I have fallen head over heels in obsessive unhealthy love for him. Which... well, I guess that's kinda true. Or maybe it's nothing to do with that. I'm just all over the place this whole week. Overwhelmed and not sure why. Maybe I should start prolapsing again.
-Wayne Lambright

hey wayne your getting fat as hell look at them jowls lmao :D

fat blob pedo boomer scum

get some roundup man, christ

Jesus Wayne, you've let yourself go

I'm not Jewish. Never had motza.

We in the USA are in the middle of a war. We were invaded by Israel. And you're cracking jokes.

I can't wait for a revolution. 100 million dead SJW.

You could have prevented this. Don't call it a grave, this is the future you choose.

He's right. I called this shit the moment it happened. This is just another false flag by Israel to provoke war between the Islamic world and the west. The Jews have been plotting this coming war for decades.