Why are redpills always so edgy, Sup Forums?

Why are redpills always so edgy, Sup Forums?

>redpill

Reality isn't a butter knife.

Redpills = Digital Amphetamines

Because if you are here, you are already edgy-tier. Try just saying "Sup Forums" in polite company. See what happens.

This

The overton window is opening. People were MUCH easier to herd before we started communicating with each other like we now do. Now, Pandora's box has been opened and pretty much every "meme" known to man is being run through one more collective, skeptical, and abstract gauntlet. Not by elites or academics, but by clashing powers that are ultimately fueled at the individual level. It's nearly paradoxical, but people are realizing 'together' that 'everyone else' needs to die to make a the world a better place.

We're about to be at war as a spiecies against itself. War is edgy.

Welcome to meta-modernism.

This gif has had a rough life.

speaking of redpills

yessss yessssssss

They are not. They are just labeled that way in order to disqualify them.

Because it's cool to be a rebel and hate brown people xd

Sup Forums redpill is still a bluepill
you are still a slave goy, you are controlled opposition

reminder that trump is literally friends with the people who committed 9/11 and made 3.48 trillion dollars from the fiasco.

Coating red pills in irony and edginess make them easier to sallow.

Google what redpill means you stupid prick

They're not. They just seem "edgy" because they tend to contradict mainstream narratives.

Because the truth is unpleasant and unpleasant things make people uncomfortable.

I wish it was cool...

Instead, I'm supposed to be a nigger/kike from Canada.

I'm supposed to be dead, because the color of my skin reminds women of their father.

Cool...

I know cool, it never had anything to do with me, and smells vaguely of cocoa butter and anti-white resentment.

Medicine is usually bitter

sauce pleace

>Fake
I've been watching this for like 15 minutes and she hasn't reloaded once.