APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

be sure you mention they are muslim doctors/drivers, and jump to the conclusion that muslims are responsible for it.

are they even trying any more?

Funny how the weapons used were supplied by the arms deal that was made a few days earlier. Really make you think.

even if no one was saying anything about Muslims we still have these messages thrown in our face

what does it all mean

Why on earth did women get the right to vote. Terrible decision.

Hitler's policy was the best for women. Children, Kitchen and Church.

You'll offer your homes to some spoiled brats who got scared by a popping balloon but not refugees from a war you yourself funded?

Sort yourself out bongs.

But they will NEVER call out their own for doing these terror attacks. Not even a million free kebabs are worth it if they cant tell the extremists that they are wrong.

except the first thought on everyone's mind was muzzie. Ya played yourself.

I'll only be happy when I see
>MUSLIM REFORMERS FIXING THEIR SHITTY RELIGION

Is she assuming the terrorist is muslim? How racist.

Eat shit FAGGOT.

a moslem tries to bomb you, then you go to a moslem taxi driver to get away and a moslem doctor? is that really wise?

>manchester residents offering their homes
Note she didn't say muslim there. Because the whole country has been given to them already.

>Muslim taxi drivers offering free lifts to all the young girls at the concert

hmmm....

Mudslimes gotta go

this is OPS

she forgot to add, "muslim jihadis bombing residents all night"

Don't forget they are all part of pedo sex trafficking rings.

drag muslims into the street and cut their throats in the gutter

Actually, my first thought was "false flag." I'm actually skeptical unlike you "listen and believe" niggers.

>is that really wise?
No, it's really British

Wise? No. But that's the liberal mindset for ya.

>manchester muslim muslims killing (you), doing it for free!

>nail bomb
>arms deal
are you even trying?

Why don't Muslims stop killing people so Muslims doctors and taxi drivers don't have to work overtime?

lol what you think our government sells people IEDs?

>gets attacked
>asks for more refugees

NEVER FORGET STUPIDITY

...because God knows, the important thing here is #notallmuslims.

UK BTFO 10/10 bantz user

We deserve this.

What's funny is how stupid you are.

The damage control starts even before you know who did it

IT'S OKAY GUYS THEIR PREJUDICE AND VIOLENCE CONDONED BY SCRIPTURE IS OKAY BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO MAKE MONEY.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

#NotAllMuslims
#TerrorismHasNoReligion
#IllRideWithYou

Don't forget the muslim terrorists working hard, or you're a racist

>Pakis
>Free taxi rides

They'd charge more if anything

paranoia and skepticism are two different things

MUSLIM DENTISTS RAPING JEWISH CHILDREN

MUSLIM ASSISTANT MANAGERS AT COSTCO GIVING FREE MASSAGES TO WOMEN

Does the government own all the hardware stores there too? I thought it was just knife dispensaries.

Manchester Muslims blowing themselves up!

no man, he made a typo, he meant FARMS deal. those nails and fertilizer were gonna be used to build a nice lettuce farm :^(

I don't hate Muslims, to hate Muslims for terrorist attacks is stupid. But I do hate Islam, Islam is a barbaric disgusting religion that is incompatible with western values.

BUT ARE THEY OFFERING TO GO HOME AND TAKE SEVERAL OTHERS WITH THEM?

Reminder that if there were no muslims there would be no need for all the help in the first place.

hard to argue against really.

Those could have easily been white cab drivers, but the terrorist wouldn't have been anything but Muslim.

MANCHESTER BOMBING FALSE FLAG FOR KIM DOT COM LEAK

Civil nationalists get out.

ty m80
innit

Can't you be more cucked than this person?

so apparently some muslims helping victims of the attack somehow cancels out the fact that Islamic extremism was the cause of it. liberalism is a joke

So What's the over/under until people stop giving a shit

I'm putting my money down on 3 days

Of course doctors are working overnight. Is she retarded?

imagine being a sociologist/psychologist/anthropologist a couple of centuries from now that's trying to figure out what the hell happened to humans in the early 21st century.

>Manchester muslims are staying out all night to help

They're just admiring their own handiwork

>manchester muslims dropping bombs on ariana's fans harder than she dropped her album singles for free
>manchester muslims offering free trucks of peace with direct and speedy deliveries for the crowds

MUH TAXI DRIVERS

fuck you

What the fuck is it with libshits and their stories about Muzzie cab drivers?

>all taxi drivers are muslim

what did she mean by this?

Holy shit. Its so pathetic how fast these people go into damage control mode. Its like they dont even acknowledge the dead kids. They just highlight how there some good muslims. Nobody ever fucking said that there are no good muslims. Jesus christ i cant stand these idiots.

Steve Sailer calls approximately that, 'frontlash'.

give me a source proving its all muslims doing these things

Saying "I don't hate Muslims" doesn't mean "I want loads of Muslims immigrating to my country and displacing the ethnic British" you fucking mong

Left out a bit.
>MUSLIM TERRORIST KILLS 20, WOUNDS DOZENS
Darn character limits.

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

neck yourself nigger

Meanwhile non-muslims don't blow you up, negating the need for such generous donations.

THEY AINT NO MUSLIMS BRUV

Manchester muslim terrorist kills 19 people

This triggers meeeeeeeee

U S E F U L

Just like fucking always after shit like this these faggots try and convince us how great muslims are. So many people would be alive if it weren't for those shit stains.

WHITE BRITONS OFFERING THEIR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS AS WELL

>Sure, Muslims bombed all these people, but look at this Muslim doctor helping them!

Libshit logic.

It's funny because this here is exactly what SJWs actually think.

How typical. Making it all about the poor, poor muslims, before the victims bodies are even cold. Too bad that cunt wasn't there.

>N-NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Here's a bowl of M&Ms, 13% of them support or even help a radical M&M group that supports detonating inside of your mouth.

Go on, have a handful.

White people don't deserve to be on top anymore.. honestly just open all European/USA borders.. we will go down in history as the biggest has beens and the only race not to have any tribalism/survival instinct..

If that was us tech no one would be leaving that building

Who gives a fuck. Send them back.

i love that image.
>ronald reagan gets voted in and puts the US into massive debt
>IT'S ALL WOMYNS FAULT

liberal logic: before I think about the little kids being murdered senselessly in the name of an opressive disgusting religion of goat fuckers.....first I must apologize to all the not violent goat fuckers and make them look like the victims

my guess is that experts will claim how some undiscovered virus got a hold of our nervous system and specifically targeted our self-preservation mechanisms.

>that desperation

Christ

how does he go from religion to white in one sentence?

these people are thick as fuck

meanwhile, I'm sure she subscribes to the ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL KILL WHITEY thought process

Does anyone really believe this is real? As much as I hate Islam/Muslims, my "false flag" sense is tingling.

Did you have a lobotomy recently? You think fuckin vv. on fuckin twitter knows this information? Go apologize to your parents then KYS seppuku style.

Roastie detected

Doesn't change the fact that religion is the number one cause of terroism and theirs is first.

It's the first thought on everyone's mind, because 9/10 times it is a muzzie. And, stop using nigger phrasology like, "ya played yourself."

Lol why would you ever get in a car with a Muslim after a suicide bombing there is no way anyone is that trust worthy after going through that experience.

they've noticed we are onto them.

And all this could have been avoided by telling the Muslim suicide bomber not to explode

The only real interaction libshits have with the "minorities" they love is the slave-like service industry that they along propagate.

>muh cab drivers
>muh gardeners
>muh cooks

So multikulti, much wow

We shure did simply them a lot of nails bygolly
Hihejieheeiieeu

Dumb ass tinfoil

What a cowardly position

Islam does not manifest without Muslims

You can't hate Islam and give Muslims a free ride because of misguided humanity towards a group who want nothing but global control and submission of all

I love how they already know the bomber was a Muslim. A year ago they would wait.

Only way to fix the immigration problem is to fix the immigrants home countries... unfortunately.

If a Trump supporter did this attack would she say "TRUMP SUPPORTING DOCTORS ARE WORKING OVERTIME, TRUMP SUPPORTING TAXI DRIVERS ARE GIVING FREE RIDES, TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO STAY IN THEIR HOMES"?