Any hope for society? why do we even have colleges if they produce shit like this?

Any hope for society? why do we even have colleges if they produce shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hesburgh-yusko.nd.edu/scholar-profiles/caleb-pine/
twitter.com/ShadowZeal
news.nd.edu/news/caleb-cj-pine-2017-valedictory-address/
youtube.com/watch?v=pq71r7E_ZGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know the Jews are behind this, fuckin kikes.

Didn't that guy mention his Jewish mother in the same speech?

Mentions going to Jerusalem. He seems to like working with Syrian refugees, so he will probably be dead in a year.

hesburgh-yusko.nd.edu/scholar-profiles/caleb-pine/

LOW TEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

Can he looks any more cucky?

Nothing of value will be lost

This fucking cuckold.
twitter.com/ShadowZeal

People give a shit about valedictorians?

FPBP. The (((Israelites))) are the reason why more than 1 muslim lives in Europe

i used to think it was a meme, but it's actually true.

Wait a minute...

ENHANCE

>nose
gee I wonder

Full text of speech, this kid is like a globalist robot: raised in Muslim China for 18 years, quotes Chronicles of Narnia in a fucking college valedictorian speech, studied in Israel, Palestine, Syria, and Jordan.

news.nd.edu/news/caleb-cj-pine-2017-valedictory-address/

Video of speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq71r7E_ZGU
(Likes / dislikes disabled of course)

"Scapegoating".

Scapegoating Muslims

Goating

My sides. :). ThaNks for keeping it light user, world could use a little laughter on a nitery like these.

Aren't Scape goating Muslims the people that divert attention away from terrorism? Like the people right now saying the ira might be the Manchester bomber

Universities have valedictorians? I thought that shit was for high schools. My college certainly didn't have one.

>

>Arabic and Peace Studies major

easy to say here

harder to say in France

Just graduated from college and we didn't have one either. Our class president spoke

it's absolutely true. day of the gas soon.
kek

oy vey, that's makin a mountain outta mole hill goy

"Our generation must desperately ignore the source of the problem"

>the nose never lies

>jews and muslims locked in war for thousands of years
>jews decide to help muslims take over europe
>???
>profit

How exactly is this plan supposed to go. Why would the jews want to destroy europe when they want to destroy muslims more

Thank goodness educated people are speaking up for tolerance and love, instead of hatred and division. You know that division is what the terrorists want, and in supporting that you're supporting them. Fortunately, you're not smart enough to become valedictorian or to go on to a leading position in society, are you OP?

HES JUST REPEATING HIS LIBERAL UNIVERSITY BRAINWASHING

HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK HE GOT TO THE TOP OF THE CLASS

they don't want them to take over europe, they want them to destroy it and replace it with weak muslim sects prone to infighting

looks like an ugly Trudeau

Number one

>Who is scapegoating Muslims?

Number two

>Why, if it is occurring, is that a bad thing?

I wonder what a peace studies exam looks like

Because we as a society permit liberal art education to exist when in reality it's some of the most worthless shit ever convoluted by collegiate institution to make a quick buck. This is the flaw of the educational system, you can take all garbage classes and still manage to be at the top of your class because you got straight A's for making a presentation on why Donald Trump is worse than Hitler.

THE ANSWER BOOK IS #BLM AND KILL WHITEY SPAMMED 100 TIMES

KNOW WHITEY
NO PEACE

Cuck

>scapegoating

Is this a subtle redpill letting normies know Jews are behind all the terrorist attacks and rapes attributed to Muslims?