Why are niggers such disgusting people?

Why are niggers such disgusting people?

freedomfirst.news/2017/03/30/white-privilege-artist-sjw-tortured-and-killed-by-someone-she-fought-for/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357453/Brazilian-referee-beheaded-Angry-fans-head-stake-stabbing-player.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Made into an image for future use

thanks.

at least the coal will provide electricity

The toll was paid.

Remember to never relax.

Stories like this are uplifting as fuck.

feel free to add some more.

Here's a complete one

so is EL hadji /ourguy/ then?

good work user.

Toll paid in full.

Why is OP such a criminal untermensch?

Because of OP's autism, mostly.

I think white people have to step up and start policing these minority communities more it's obvious they're going to get worse without outside intervention and it's clear the liberal approach of "tolerance" + gibs isn't working

Haha bitch got what she deserved.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

are you a pic related? this is our land now. you can have one of the islands we're not using and go sniff petrol there.

If she was married this wouldn't of happened

go away dogger

you must be 18 or older to use this website. please go back to feggit.

Go away dogger

Why do white people like to slaughtered by people of color, then help them even more.

What makes the white person hate themselves so much.

It's disgusting.

They are mostly killing lefties so I don't see why. It would be better to patrol our communities and keep them away.

go away evil dogger

Holy crap I'm a "newf*g" cause I only came here to read about the Manchester bombing but this is just so racist...

Brainwashing. If television, university, celebrities and teachers all told blacks they belonged to an evil race and were inherently evil themselves they would believe it after a while.

Look at the universities, they pump out brainwashed whites.

defend the coal, increase the toll

I know right? It's just disgusting how blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Especially black on white crime.

Ok so I believe your statistics but don't you think that has to do with poverty mostly? If you adjust for socioeconomic status I bet African Americans are no better or worse than other races. It's important to consider other factors before jumping to racist conclusions.

How many poor people of other races commit crime? Additionally, black poverty is caused by the blacks themselves because they're like women. As soon as one of them gets ahead they pull each other down. Just take a look at any song made by a nigger. It's all about fucking bitches and popping caps in niggers asses.

Melanin is powerful stuff.

I am black. I have never hurt anyone in my life. I have never been in a fight even. I simply try to live my life like millions of other black people. I'm just a nerdy college kid that watches seasonal anime and plays vidya. I've been browsing Sup Forums for years so I'm use to this kinda stuff by now but honestly once in a blue moon I wonder if you people truly believe we're the spawn of the devil or something. When a white person like that Austrian dude who trapped his own daughters in a basement and raped them for years and has children with them to the point that they miscarriaged multiple times does horrible stuff people just say they had "mental problems" and don't blame all whites for it. But that some logic doesn't apply when a black person does horrible things, why?

This. Whites can't be trusted.

>I am black

Stopped reading there. Go back to worldstar, nigger.

Traitors...

Either way, is it real? The writing seens very amateur

I don't believe that. Whites can't bunched up into one group just like blacks can't. I have white friends who are selfless and kind. And I know other whites who violent drug users or have other problems and many people in between. All people cannot be put into a neat grouping that says "good" or "bad" in my experience.

>whites riot because their sport team lost.
have you ever seen a fucking "riot", especially ones preformed by non-whites?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357453/Brazilian-referee-beheaded-Angry-fans-head-stake-stabbing-player.html

You're black too.

>34, almost 35
she was too old for that shit desu senpai

faggot

Bring it evil dogger.

Might print this article out by the hundred and scatter it about the local college campus.
>why isn't all of Sup Forums doing the same thing

lol fukin doo it. post aftermath.

lol wtf. niggers are so fucking retarded. when i was younger i used to do fasts and make my blood super alkaline and i never got sun burnt. our diets are so shit now a days that's why we are burning and not golden after sun. would have out of body experiences like i was fucking tripping on drugs. jesus was onto some shit with fasting for real.

i fucking hate niggers. all they have is MUH SKIN COLOR. fucking subhuman fucks.

>I am black
>I have never hurt anyone in my life
>I have never been in a fight even
>I simply try to live my life like millions of other black people

If you've never hurt anyone or even been in a fight how can you be anything like the millions of other niggers you live the same life as?

>Why are niggers such disgusting people?
They tend not to care much about personal hygiene very much since being clean is considered "acting white" Not only that stinking like shit and cocoa butter lotion isn't really that much of a prob for a nigger who likely has various STDs anyway. Might be a good idea for an anti-nog biweapon those in the know talk so much about