How come we never get any happenings?

How come we never get any happenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFes1gmPEMc
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=bEMBTynPzTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=5pKzAZc3So8
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/canada-syrian-refugee-resettlement-plan-no-single-men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Lortie
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/jul/21/michael-adebolajo-repeatedly-targeted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give your fucking head a shake, bud.

Because so far you bend over sand dindus on every occasion. You had one with this guy shooting mosque, tho

We only let in the good muslims.

not even jihadists care about Canada

>tfw fireworks going on near me
Really strange kind of feel

Because you're getting taken over by chinks and desu Canada's process for letting in refugees is pretty solid on top of the fact you don't let on nearly as many refugees in general.

cause we have our heads so far bent over, we can't see the people fucking our asses

You have your occasional forest fires. Neat for a leaf!

youtube.com/watch?v=QFes1gmPEMc

dont shit where you sleep

The arselifters already own Justin.

Every happening in Canada revolves around Quebec. How does it feel, Anglocucks?

My arms can only reach so many places

Pay attention, you mom gets happenings every night.

Norms brother lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

soon

Muslims don't wanna mess with Chinese yet

Your country actually has to matter for you to get happenings

good

Bending over for sand dindus only encourages them.

The Atlantic Ocean.

I'm worried about Canada 150

Canada is too nice to fuck it up.

you let them rape your culture and women on a daily basis. if you leaf fucks did anything about it, grew a nationalist backbone, you may survive.

yours is a slow, almost unseen, demise. you're afghanistan crossed with san francisco. nothing can be done now.

In the long run, yeah. But you didn't reach the critical mass yet, and most of them have been screened. You are frozen wasteland on the other side of the globe, takes a long way to get to you from middle east

^__^

youtube.com/watch?v=bEMBTynPzTI

Honestly, we've been pretty lucky that most of our big happenings were caught before they happened or the damage was otherwise minimized.

Oxy-moron. Even the "good" muslims only serve to soften the public's impression of the faith, to allow the rest of the ummah to gain firmer footing. Calling them "good muslims" is like saying "good cancer cells".

>Don't get involved in middle eastern politics
>Generally welcoming to foreigners
>No significant history of discrimination against non aboriginal non-whites.

There's no real reason to attack Canada.

Irrelevance

we did

Closest we've probably come so far to a mass happening was the Toronto 18.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

I'm sure we'll be just fine because none of them are out of ja..... wait... a bunch of them are out of jail? Oh...

I don't get it.

daily reminder

>he forgot the 6 dead muslims

Fuck you

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)

What a cutie

>Muslims
>Good
KYS Haji loving nigger.

Terrorists choose targets the following way:

- security levels
- media exposure
- sympathizers

It's actually pretty difficult to pull off anything in Canada (or the US) as not a lot of sympathizers compared to hordes of Pakis and kebabs in Europe, so generally they choose the softer targets. UK/Europe are harder to secure due to being filled with millions of undocumented kebab who can teach local people they radicalize how to make shit, build a weapons smuggling network, sell all expenses trips to Syria or Somalia for terrorist weekend excusions ect.

- Nobody cares what happens in Canada as there's no world media here, and what we do has no impact geopolitically so a terrorist attack here would be a blurb on the nightly news not a 24/7 CNN happening which is what the terrorists want.

really hope canada gets a wave of major attacks in the cities. People here deserve it even if it doesn't wake them up.

It's a myth the terrorists select targets based on perceived injustice though, they only care about media coverage.

It will unless we do something about it. Only difference between us and them is an ocean separates our borders from all except the friendly US of A. What terrifies me is that nobody really seems to get it because of the distance. A sane person would see another Western country with similar values undergo tragedy and understand could happen to them

>muslims

just another Tuesday for them

>I hope people die because it would benefit me politically

Go fuck yourself

>swedish flag

>People here
Lakeshore and Fort York here and I agree with you, you faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Muzzie shoots soldier, Corporal Nathan Cirillo, who was posted on ceremonial duty at a war memorial, killing him, before rushing into Parliament to Steven Harper, among other MP's there at the time. He was shot dead by the Sergeant-At-Arms of the House of Commons, Kevin Vickers, who dove sideways from around a corner, shooting the perp while still in mid-air (Yes, really).

"A FUCKING LEAF" form french elections is uncontested so far

...into Parliament to kill* Steven Harper...

becuase this is where the radicals send their family to be safe.

the fighters are in europe, the families are here.

Spacemoose caught a lot of flak for this many years later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre

I guess Canada truly is the multiculturalism heaven
The only one, tho

Other than pol , people fucking love leafs.

I mean we have a happening once in a while like that shooting on parlament hill, that shooter killing rcmp.

Things are so comfy here, public health care, decent minimum wage, soon legal pot. Why would anyone want to do terrorism shit? Comfy lifestyle makes shit posting a breeze.

There was a comedic element to this tragedy though, which was that pussy Harper hiding in the closet. Literally.

Also in a manner of speaking

Where is the EU ip block from?

>why do we never have any horrific terror attacks

tf is wrong with your head, faggot. we don't want or need happenings. go to eur*pe if you want that shit.

Oh wow.
After reading that and then looking at the picture my heart just dropped.

EU institutions

The Jew World Order needs these things to happen just often enough that everyone is fine with living in a surveillance state but not so often that people lose all hope and take their money out of the bank.

gotta give the dude credit shooting up parliament with a cowboy cannon is bretty badass

I sorta suspect his security shoved him in there. Still funny.

The real part that Americans won't understand is our security on the hill didn't really tighten up because we know it was a one off thing

It was a sad day.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pKzAZc3So8

becuase of this :
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/canada-syrian-refugee-resettlement-plan-no-single-men

DELETE THIS

Ehhh, yes and no. Granted, this was in Quebec's government building, not the House of Commons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Lortie

Could of been worse.
he could of been beheaded in the street of his country while dozens of his people just watched and did nothing to help, like that poor bloke in the UK.

The majority of transnational jihadis in western nations who have conducted terrorist attacks have been married.

It's also because the response from security was very good

> Accepting legit refugees
> Helping folks out
> Wondering why those folks don't terrorist attack you

Americans don't get it.

We already had a happening in Quebec, it was a white terrorist attack that killed 6 people.

We do, but nothing happens. A muzzle literally stabbed two cops screaming Allahu snackbar, and the Liberals stepped in and decided that he's just crazy and didn't mean it, cause his sister said so, and let him go.

Seems like you got a shitload of Hells Angels as well.

>quebecois
>white

Does anyone else think it's just a matter of time before the refugees start blowing shit up?

Wait till they have children and grandchildren. First sandniggs in France and Germany were also grateful

That was fucking awful. I was so angry that I felt sick to my stomach when I first heard about it.

We will soon. Faith Gold at the Rebel is currently doing investigations in Manitoba where they are accepting illegal refugees. 90% of them are single males

Well that's a flag I haven't seen in a while

the only brown people who made a happening in canada are sikhs

but they're b.o. tier so it's never mentioned here

That was also a good response from security though, the guard literally talked the guy out of it and now he's living a normal life again.

He's not really a terrorist. Terrorists don't feel remorse and that guy apparently cried and regretted it immediately afterwards

shes there for BRC

They have been trying for years. Look up the Toronto 18.

No we don't, we just cover up for them.

But honestly, retard, the REAL reason we don't get many incidents, is because they've been using Canada purely as a way to get into the USA. We're irrelevant. When they get bored of killing burgers, they will come for us.

"White" just means "people who can become Anglos" so thanks for the compliment

not relevant enough

We don't want any

Same man.
I wish i was there so i could of helped him.
But i heard that the cunts that did it, their first day in jail the prisoners knocked all their teeth out with a hammer, and that was just their first day lol.

religion of peace is not threatened by a bunch of faggot bear fuckers
when the truck of peace rolls through canada you will welcome it with a parade of tolerance

I'm talking about the Syrians being brought in.

Yeah IIRC the 1999 Millennium plot was stopped by a border guard.

Those kids will know Canada is mad comfy and not want to fuck that shit up

Seriously help folks out, be kind, and the number of sad,hopeless,mad,etc folks who do crazy shit go down.

>How come we never get any happenings?

You've been in a pot-induced haze for far too long, Gord.

Well there's an ocean between us and the mudslimes, and we actually have pretty strict immigration despite our virtue-signalling PM.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/jul/21/michael-adebolajo-repeatedly-targeted

So they did. Doesn't even come close to making up for what they did, but I'm not going to shed any tears if they get mistreated in prison. Fuck them.

If you give a Muslim aid and comfort he doesn't think that you did it because you are nice.

He thinks Allah made you do it.

More likely from the ones just walking across the border.