>"t-that does it!! CRUSADES NOW!!"
>nothing happens
>another truck run over 12 germshit
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FUCKING MUDSLIMES!!! WE GONNA REMOVE KEBAB!! YOU SEE!!"
>nothing happens
>bus drives over 4 britshit
>nothing happens
>blasts in russia
>now you are fucked !!!! le based putin le saviour of le white race will glass all sandniggers!!! just wait!!!
>nothing happens
>and now blasts in manchester
when will you internet crusaders accept the fact that you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch? we will continute to kill you and you will continute to cry like a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1452216462747.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roach

Honest question, how much longer do you & your ilk think White People will take this shit?

Roachposting aside, you're right. Nobody is going to do a single damn thing. There will be no Deus Vult, no day of the rake/bugspray/grill/emu, no retaking of the Holy Land, there will be nothing but a slow death of the white race and shitposting online about how it sucks.

No body I know has been affected. Best believe you strains hurt anyone I love and my life will be forfeit for a greater cause.

No way this is a fake flag
Man, turkey has more terrorism than all europe combined

Nah my friend, there will be FIAT currency collapse in 10-30 years when the retarded eternal deficit spending catches up with the West. At that point there will be a chance to depose the old order.

Every day the pile of corpses gets harder for normies to ignore. The turning point is inevitable.

Let us roleplay in peace, you awful man.

Hey now, May is going to use this as a pretext to completely regulate British internet.

At least my country has running water

Islam is winning, no doubt on that. Turmoil in Europe will keep on increasing, I don't know how they'll deal with it.

you left out one example

> be muslim
> jihadi brethren crash planes into buildings
> die at some point over the next fifteen years as the US bombs the shit out of the middle east
> meanwhile europeans say, 'but george, you can't do that', 'but barack, you can't do that', 'but donald, you can't do that'

spineless europeans are the problem

like fuck even the jews in israel have killed more arabs

Until meghmed poisons it with cyanide.

>Terrorist attacks thousands of miles away
>Dude let me fly over right now
Made me think

What's with all the roachposting lately?

He's right. We haven't done anything yet and there is no reason to think we will start

If all of those happened in one day we would do something.
But as long as there's enough time to project the nation's flag on your house of parliament and use a facebook filter for 24h then all is right in the world.

wew lad

Check this:
in 21 days you'll be dead

> Historically ismal has attempted to conquer europe time and time again
> Willingly move the fucking mudshits into your country
> At a time when western hate is at its height
I just don't know how this can happen tbqhwu famallamadingas
What could possibly be their endgame?

Oh shit Roach, you almost had me, then I remembered you had over 1500 explosions in the last 2 years.

Yep I guess just being a Muslim piece of garbage puts you at a higher risk than anyone in Europe.

Here's a (you)

refugees welcome #notallmuslims

You forgot the Sweden hit

>american complimenting jews

rly maks me flank

increasinglynervousman.jpg

Pretty much. We are witnessing the death of the west. In 50 years we will all be dead or muslim. No matter how frequent the attack normies refuse to wake up. Beyond that the blame white men for their lack of tolerance refusing to even consider that this is not about tolerance.

pic related took 500 years, famalambam. Patience, grasshopper.

maybe when britain starts killing arabs i'll compliment you too

Yuropoors are a bunch of fags
At least we've been bombing the fuck out of you shitskins for years now.
I really can't wait until you give us an excuse to start using nuke, tho

The weak shall fear the strong my brother.

Back in the day before Mohammed (pbuh) decided to grace us with his wisdom, Zoroastrianism was the dominant religion of the world. But behold Allah decided it was time to dominate and now Zoroastrianism is basically dead.

White fucking shits will meet the same fate soon!

>tfw the smug roach is right

The West probably is too cucked to save itself.

Who let you out of Sweden

"Nothing Happens" because we refuse to let terror win. So many things kill more people than terror every year. Average American is more likely to be killed by a cow than a mudslime. So other than bombing the fuck out of you, which we already do, what do you expect us to change? I mean honestly, you just don't scare us.

You have a shit load of institutional inertia and mental condition to overcome. It takes an awful lot and is agonisingly slow (it will take many years), but it's definitely happening.

You albinos should stop deluding yourself that you could actually do anything about it even if you wanted.

Newsflash: you couldn't do anything about it even if you wanted.

Genetically weak always remains genetically weak.

>genetically weak
>conquers the entire world

pick one

they can continue to be ignored as long as our population remains anaesthetized and complacent. theyll just put up another facebook country profile pic, shine some lights on the eiffel tower, and theyll feel like the problem has been solved.

More of my truth postings here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1452216462747.jpg/

just a matter of time until the dam breaks

I just smirked, I know how right he is about these cucks

lol would rather be around cucks than you fucks, still

>when will you internet crusaders accept the fact that you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch? we will continute to kill you and you will continute to cry like a bitch

It bagan as outrage over my dead countrymen, but it morphed into a desire to see the current paradigm fall.

These victims are predominantly part of the paradign, and support it. They're reaping what they sow.

I as well am reaping what I've sown - which is not dying in a terrorist attack.

These 'people' are being culled. They won't even breed while they scream to be replaced by browns. Conservative and religious whites are the only ones who breed. In the end, the liberal whites will die because they're not adaptive.

At a certain point, whites who agree with me will outnumber whites who don't. Then, we'll grab power, and genocide the browns and liberals, and the cycle will start again.

The last time whites attempted to genocide people, we had muskets and got 100,000,000 of them. How will they fare against B52's and nuclear weapons - the Japanese, one of the best non-white people, were forced to submit with just two of them.

What's the 'we' shit?

Europeans are the ones who just sit and do nothing.

Americans would and do respond to this shit.

kek

It's only a few hours after it happened, don't be impatient roach

he's already impotent

Yeah, we saw how you reacted to the BLM

But all the west will die because they live in cities and will have no money to get food.

redpill me on this

ögü mögü kebab baklava arkadash bögügü mügögö.

cepöglugü?

>knock down two towers in america
>20 years of war and ruin in your homeland.

even if it was an inside job the message was pretty clear.

God bless America

No we Fucking wouldn't man. Don't be delusional. Besides Texas would do something, most states would just remained cucked

>Shaka the walls fell.
>Rocky and the Russian.

we like pain fucker it makes us stronger and when we have had enough you will know why we try so hard to hold ourselves back.

Better to kill the jews and pedophile politicians causing this crisis than the actual muzzies. Cut out the cancer, not the symptom.

At least we don't live in a rape desert

Try it in the USA, mudslime. A handful of asshats knocked down a couple buildings and we obliterated 2 countries.

You wanna be the next one? Try us, fucko.

Tbh I think Putin should just end it and nuke us back to tribes. The humans are just not adapted to living in large societies, we're unable to feel empathy toward enough people to really care our communities. That's why we dehumanize the other and kill each other.

Back to 100 people societies max, and we'll be better for it.

Remember the Armenian Genocide? Didn't think so.

I hope everyone in this thread realizes OP is a white tween in an american basement
shitposting from a VPN.

Yeah you're right. That's why I've given up on the world. It ain't worth saving if nobody wants to be saved.

we are killing you,we dropped a MOAB on your ass and we just sold billions of weapons to saudi so they can kill more muslims lel

So much good that will do. It doesn't matter how many muslims we kill as long as we keep funding our dear friends the saudi oil lords.

Soon.

This,

For the GLORY and the POWER are yours now and forever

What's the total death count between Iraq and Afghanistan.

>Americans would and do respond to this shit.

The lowest, most sure numbers are at around 150000-200000. The higher are at half a million.

But hey, I'm sure if we kill a million more muslims terrorism will disappear!

It's worth a shot, at least.

Yeah, I'm sure if nation states started to actively try to genocide your society because of consequences caused by their own greed and actions, you wouldn't feel justified in going in an all-out war against them! Nope, not at all.

Sure but if you get out in front of it you can genocide them faster than they can terrorist you.

Yup, after all national armies trying to snuff out guerilla resistances has been going soooo well in Vietnam or the Middle east, right user?

Bump. It's about time cucks wake up

Nope, europeans will do nothing, Le Pen's loss is proof of that.

Guerrillas can't hide when you glass the whole region.

Say when

You're a genius user! How has no one thought of this! We just have to nuke half the planet and all our problems will go away! It's a win-win! I mean, except for the fraction of women, children and innocents we just annihilated and the land we have made inhabitable, but it's not like we worry about having the moral high ground at this point, am I right?

yeah

Middle East isn't half the planet.
Half of it is already uninhabitable.
They're just as culpable.
Don't care.

Wednesday

and dont forget that truck of peace in sweden

PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY BEING TRICKED BY STATISTICS AND NUMBERS TO KILL THEIR LOVED ONES AND THEIR TEAMMATES BY THOSE WHO PLAY IN THEIR OWN TEAMS AND USE "GENERAL IDEA" THAT YOU ALL ARE ONE AND THE SAME TEAM

PROTIP, NO YOU ARE NOT, YOU HAVE BEEN TRICKED TO THINK YOU ARE ALL PLAYING IN THE SAME TEAM

ONLY REAL TEAM YOU GOT IS THE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE YOU, ACT LIKE YOU, THE GROUP YOU WOULD GATHER TO IN FEAR

>moral high ground
Heh

One day. One day you will learn.

Yeah we Americans respond by sucking even more Jewish cock for a change.

EU currently could easily rid itself of muslims and with USA providing air and naval support their borders would be protected

remember when u started shit in america and how we're still bytfooooooo

Came here to say this.

lol i knew this would be a turkey poster before the flag even loaded. why are all turkposters such edgy sperglords?Is it the same guy or are all turks like that?

its the only muslim country that speaks some english

No. We respond to bush owned oil fields, and banker financed military occupation. On the other hand, we let them in because "jobs no one wants, hur durr " and "diversity is our strength"