Trump confirmed a jew

trump confirmed a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true

>Politician confirmed diplomatic

omfg, impeach this cheeto.

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

Find a single picture of King Chink wearing the gay little hat.

You can't just be a jew OP

HAHAHA!

how many photos did the jews take of drumpfs crying with the kippah?

They're all Jews.

Literally all of them closed their eyes and prayed before the wall to the Jewish deity (Satan)

Chinks haven't based their entire civilization around how much they love kikes.

Wasn't aware he was a U.S. president, oh wait, he isn't a U.S. president and hasn't probably ever been there.
You should really work on your reading comprehension.

What is he doing in Israel in the first place you fucking kike apologist

What's up with the shitty reading ability today?
EVERY U.S. PRESIDENT IN THE LAST FORTY YEARS HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THING. HE'S ACTUALLY BEING A PRESIDENT AND POLITICIAN INSTEAD OF TWEETING ALL DAY.
I don't hate kikes or niggers, I just hate stupid. You're so stupid it would take you an hour to cook minute rice.

>EVERY U.S. PRESIDENT IN THE LAST FORTY YEARS HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THING.
Sucking kike dick? Yes we know, but trump was supposed to be different

Youre delusional user. He has submitted. He is no longer who I voted for.

>i'm okay with being submissive to the kikes
wew

(((american)))

American.

I hate how we basically let (((them))) dictate to us how we can and cannot behave.

The enlisg were right to expel them all.

No faggot, he wasn't.
His whole family is Jewish. He campaigned on a stronger Israel. He's been sucking Jewish dick for over a year. If you can't read the news, and believe everything posted on an south Carolina image board for vintage plumbing parts, you've just proven you're too stupid to cook even minute rice.