Should I listen to this guy?

Should I listen to this guy?

I'm not sure whether he's actually legit or just some pseudo-intellectual hack.

Some of the things he says seem insightful usually his exercise tips and weed cancer talk, but then he'd follow it up by being a whiny bitch or talking about moose/bears/other inane animal videos.

Why the hell are you asking anyone else who you should listen to? Figure it out for yourself.

Honkers needs to be told what to think by whitey.

He's just a smart dumb guy. Know that going in and he's bearable.

the man himself is a fucking retard stoner dudebro, however he has lots of interesting guests on his podcast, look up lists of the best, they talk for 4 hours sometimes

His podcast is cool when he has cool guests with him. Don't watch him everyday but if you ever see him talking with someone youre interested in or a subject youre interested in, definitely give him a listen

>He's just a smart dumb guy

What's that even supposed to mean?

Is there some best bits compilation somewhere or something? I don't exactly have the time to listen to something for 4 hours.

Self proclaimed libertarian with no knowledge of the basics. He even told to moly meme that he is OK with paying 50% taxes. For the rest is just pot and shittalking over ufc

I wouldn't call him pseudo intellectual as he makes no real claims of being an intellectual.

For the most part he's pretty open to opposing opinions and isn't afraid to have on guests who might not be popular. On top of that, he rarely is combative even with guests plenty of people would get combative with.

For reference, the fact that he can go for 3 hours talking to someone like Gavin McInnes without going off on him is pretty impressive imo. Gavin will purposefully say dumb shit to try to get a rise out of people because he is a supreme edgelord but Joe is pretty good at handling shit like that.

If you want a good entry level listen, I recommend the Alex Jones episode. The ones with Jordan Petersen are also good. Also if you like UFC his commentary there is good too.

I really enjoy his variety of guests, the topics they discuss, and the fact that he does a really good job of navigating the flow of conversation. He understands he's not an expert in a lot of the things his guests are experts in, so he lets them do a lot of the talking.

it means he is relatively smart for a high-test average joe. he connects with a large audience and sometimes has interesting guests, but he himself is usually not very insightful. he definitely takes the time to listen to others opinions though which makes him a good host.

he is probably the best red pill lite stuff out there

0/10: normie tier
1/10: joe rogan
2/10: manly p hall
3/10: e michael jones
4/10: webster tarpley
5/10: thkelly67 / jay dyer
6/10: katherine horton
7/10: josh reeves
8/10: julian jaynes
9/10: john nash
10/10: you must be jesus to be this woke

Pseudo intellectual hack. Listen to the recent Graham Hancock, Michael Shermer podcast on JRE. He takes everything Hancuck has to say as expert fact and dismisses all of Shermers skepticism. Hancuck is borderline muh ancient aliens

>Should I listen to this guy?

Every Rogan podcast with Joey Diaz as guest are worth listening to.

He's bluepilled af also a degenerate pothead ignore him

He seems very genuine and willing to listen to anything. I think he's kinda dumb but I've got a lot of respect for him

>Pseudo intellectual hack.

Why do you say the most obvious shit possible? We all know this. It's so obvious it isn't even worth saying. Let alone saying with any kind of emotion behind it.

>Gets extremely hostile when people call out the dumb plant
>Doesn't have any arguments against it, can't be debate, relies on ad hominem and fear ala "I can't beat you in a fight fuck face, which means i am right"
>Brain is completely fried from drugs
>Pretends to be a jesus figure

DEFINITELY A PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL, I MEAN PROBABLY THE QUINTESSENTIAL PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL. HE IS A KICK-ASS BUSINESSMAN THOUGH.

It's a line that faggot stole from Gavin mcinnes which is funny coming from Gavin who is a retard.

It means he will ask questions when he should, but listen to what people are saying. He'll let some guests get by unchecked because they're saying what people are "supposed" to. But he'll also listen when people are talking with outside the box opinions and ask the questions that are on a lot of average Joe's minds when they are listening. In the end Joe seems like a good, agreeable guy with a high tolerance for the outside the box thinking.

Pseudo intellectual cunt, but mildly entertaining at times. Flick your nipples first.

I agree with the other fag, he's a dumb smart dude. He knows about a lot of shit but its only surface knowledge, very superficial, its almost like he researches the guest the night before and just parrots off shit he read on wikipedia. If that was it he'd be ok but he acts like he's woke and wise, which sometimes gets unbearable. He's also very insecure, if the guest pushes on something him he gets bitchy and starts acting like an ass.

>why would you ever want somebody else's opinion or value anything anybody else has to contribute? go discover everything without any assistance! social interaction isn't the backbone of human civilization and progress, or anything.

Shouldn't you be prepping the bird?

>if the guest pushes on something him he gets bitchy and starts acting like an ass.

I actually saw some vid where he nearly made some dude cry lmao

He asks honest questions and knows a lot about MMA. Male your own decisions.

a pseudo-intellectual
an idiot faux-savant
an intellectual fraud
intellectually bankrupt
a dumb bald nigger monkey

Joe's pretty cool for a meathead philosopher. That said, his value comes by dropping entry-level pills.

He's a comedian, I don't understand when people take him seriously, the only time you can take this man seriously is when he's commentating the ufc.

When Rogan is sober he is bearable, and when he's talking about UFC. When he starts smoking dope the interview immediately goes down hill.
Even sober he is fine until he strays from the 'enlightened' dumb jock brotier character and starts going full plebbit shouting out 'peer review' or something else that would make a grad student cringe.

He's also the most passive aggressive interviewer, if he suspects bullshit he will just start being a cunt about everything and acting like a kid. Watch the interview sometime with David Miscavige's father, Rogan acts like the biggest idiot throughout. Likely because he knows the guy he's interviewing is full of himself and a goof but still, tone down that female aggression Robro

He's an expert on anything to do with MMA or martial arts in general.
He knows a lot about physical fitness and diet.
He knows a lot about stand-up comedy (not saying he's the best comedian, he just knows a lot about it and knows a ton of comedians).
He knows quite a bit about pot and psychedelics.
He knows quite a bit about bow hunting.

On everything else: He has a lot of interesting guests and is usually pretty good at winding them up and letting them talk about what they know for hours at a time.

Like others have said, you don't need to listen every day, but it's usually worth checking out if there's a guest you're interested in.

>physical fitness and diet.

Can't trust him on any of this because he's always shilling some supplement. He seems to fall for fad diets all the time too.

Also you forgot his fetish for everything PRIMAL.

I liked his Alex Jones show, that's about all I've listened to from him.

Listen to his podcast but don't take any of the shit he says seriously! only take seriously what his guests are telling him.

Joe flips on monthly basis and repeats himself a lot!

It's a fucking youtube channel, you sperg.

He's a douchey dudebro angry ex-catholic.

JRE is 98% good...He has liberal cucks on from time to time!
Now put on some JRE & Clean your room!

He's a pseudo intellectual and so are all his guests.

Still fun to listen too. Alex Jones one was the best.

>JRE is 98% good

Bullshit, most of his guests suck. Especially the comedians.

Joe's podcasts are entertaining. He knows he doesn't know everything and doesn't claim to, which is refreshing.. He has interesting thought provoking interviews. Take them for what they are.

He's a stoned shitlib. When he talks with conservatives, he kinda sides with them to kiss their ass. When he talks with other shitlibs he just goes full shitlib retard.

Mainstream TV quality at best.

cam hanes was a good recent guest and Jordan Peterson went on their again like 2 weeks ago

Recent episode with Jocko Nillink was God tier

Well you see it's a lot more complicated than that because...

>brings mic in closer

If you're a faggot you're more likely to listen to me talk about shit with wacky and quirky people

>guest laughs

>joe procceeds to back away from the mic laughing. At the last second he leans back in just to emphasize the hilarity of the joke.

T. Every Joe "killing every hoe" Rogan experience.

Yes, that is perfectly in line with my statement of most of his guests sucking.

He has his moments of clarity, but Jesus Christ, don't listen to that fucking retard Eddie Bravo. He's a flat Earther and thinks dinosaur fossils are fake.

Rogan is the Sandler of stand-up. He just does shit so his "friends" can get steady work. Name one funny comedian in his entourage. (You can't)

That said the podcast is decent, 100% dependent on the guest. Also Rogan spews a ton of bullshit, listen long enough and you'll realize he just memorizes facts and repeats them ad nauseam to sound smart in front of guests.

I like this guys show but i realised some of the adults he interviews sound like teenagers and they are pushing 50

Joe Rogan paraphrasing the 'Nixon bomb' joke to TJ Kirk was hilarious, TJ had no reaction at all and Joe Rogan looked like he got his feeling hurt.

It was the third time he brought up that joke too on the show, I don't know why he think it's so funny.

he's a faggot ass hippie, the only thing he does well is MMA/UFC coverage. i enjoy that, but otherwise, he's an unfunny hippie faggot

don't listen to it with any expectation of gaining anything other than some entertainment. Occasionally he'll have worth while guests, but it's usually just the same shit stories over and over. If nothing else, the mixture of guests and different views gets you out of an echo chamber, even if listening to most of the left leaning people that he has on confirms that their ideologies are typically completely retarded.

Yeah, that podcast was a fucking mess. Rogan is balls-deep in the lost civilization theory, and it is pretty compelling with some solid evidence, but goddamn he was even trying to be in the middle-ground at all.

However, Shermer is a hack and was a complete retard for most of the podcast. A lot of the times he'd say the same thing when there was evidence right there that opposed what he was saying, especially when Randal was involved.

Hancock was insufferable, Shermer was an idiot, and Randal was based because he deals in ONLY observable facts and only accepts the lost civilization theory as a mere possibility due to the scale of the flood.

a brown pill for the IQ 90 and below.

He owns part of Onnit. If you look into them, they're actually one of the few supplement companies that does double-blind / placebo testing.
They're always talking shit about how bad the regulations are for that industry and they've explained how they try to ensure consistency in their products.
As far as supplement companies go, they're one of the few that I'd at least trust to contain what they say they contain.

And he's been on a Keto diet for ages. I don't think I'd call that a "fad diet". A lot of MMA guys have been doing it for a while now. If those guys are any indication, it seems to work. Rogan is like 50 years old and shredded.

The Alex Jones show from a couple months ago I'd the most viewed podcast, ever.

You should listen to him when he invites someone who is actually controversial (alt-lites like Gavin McInnes don't count)

>Jared Taylor
>Kevin MacDonald
>Greg Johnson
>Jim Goad
>Mike Cernovitch
>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin
>David Cole
>David Duke

Any of the above would make super interesting podcast guests, yet he won't touch them. He's a big fucking pussy who is afraid to death of actual controversy or scary opinions.

>tfw don't recognize any of these names except rogan, who I have a dislike for because 'dude jiujitsu and weed lmao'
how woke can I get without knowing these people? I'm already full anti bankers anti globalist ethno nationalist and on my way to being /fit/. Bout the only thing I'm not doing is changing my career path to make more money even though im 50 K/year atm