The Seth Rich story will be be buried and forgotten

The Seth Rich story will be be buried and forgotten.

They win again.

His name was Seth Rich.

RIP Seth Rich, the jews murdered you but we will never forget

If they were disgusted they'd quit. If not then they have no integrity and shouldn't be listened to.

>implying they didn't just make it up and claim to have talked to "anonymous sources" like they always do
I know, I know.

Just investigate the murder.
Why is this controversial?

His name was Seth Rich

>fake news mad at real news

bumping for truth

Have you retards really not been on here long enough to remember that things NEVER change?

Dont worry, Kimdotcom is going to release a total bombshell on tues...oh hey a terrorist bombing in england...

The conspiracy is those conspiring to keep his murder hidden and the role he played in the Election

That's how you know there is something behind the curtain. If they wanted to investigate it, it would probably be bullshit.

I can't wait to watch these total fucking retards spin the irrefutable evidence that will come out tomorrow. There could be 10 separate videos of 10 separate angles of John Podesta himself shooting Seth and they'd just sit there rocking back and forth with their arms crossed over their chest, wide-eyed, chanting "Russia". Gas them all

Jesus, this just sounds even more incriminating when they get some serious butt-hurt over just a BRIEF mention of this story, wtf.

>anonymous sources
>staffers
is there a difference?

wew lad

You can use "staffers" when making shit up about an employer to add gravitas. You have to settle for "sources" when talking about a government agency.

>The Seth Rich story will be be buried and forgotten.

nah man, those Russians are handing out gold to keep pushing the Seth Rich story, fucking crazy gold showing up fedex every day I'm getting 1/2 gram gold per post that shit is GUMBY GOLD

Ya this unfortunately

Anytime the mainstream media callously digs into their bag and labels something as the dreaded, loaded, pavlovian-eque "conspiracy theory" you can guaran-fucking-tee that its actually true. Its like having a pair of They Live glasses.