>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 22
>Al-Waer, Homs back under full government control
>Norwegian special forces and tribal fighters from near Palmyra deployed to al-Tanf
>ISIS-claimed attack on AaS kills 30 in Idlib province
>SDF advancing from both sides of Raqqa, gains in Sarhabiya al-Sharqi (west) and Hamrat Nasser (east)
>SAA gain Dharat Umm Salasil on Jordanian border from FSA
>Russian flag photographed over former FSA base in eastern Suweida
>Tigers gain Tell Faḑḑah, al Samajilia and Kaziat in East Aleppo from ISIS
>ISIS preparing to evacuate Yarmouk Camp, south Damascus
>Further build-up in Palmyra, convoys from Liwa al-Quds and Imam Baqir Brigades arrive
>Northern Mosul fully liberated, ISIS territory reduced entirely to the Old City

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0mUN2B2C4
fact.international/2016/10/sbu-arrested-brazilian-volunteer-rafael-lusvarghi/
youtu.be/NfpyXKtbeH0
youtube.com/watch?v=V32Gg4WT9F8&feature=youtu.be&t=45m9s
youtu.be/Tt1IF9QOIZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are white and based or something?!?

Proofs?
Also most likely horse shit, I haven't done anything to piss him off and I don't think anyone knows who I am

You had it all...

BAAAAAASED, WHITE AND HOT!!!

xth for Kurd Gommunism

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0mUN2B2C4

i want t_donald to be wipped out from Sup Forums

1st for Gas the Kikes?

Hey bro. How are the feels?

BRASIL EXPLAIN THIS!
> Brazilian volunteers fighting for kurdistan with the YPG rebels in Syria

Someone needs to make a webm of the gainz SAA made in the past few years, it's incredible that they were fighting a multiple front war in multiple cities and are now BTFO FSA and ISIS at the same time. I think Jesus love Al-Assad and people in his council

bad, don't know if my brother is going to recover from his mental outbreak
don't do drugs friendu

WTF FUCK GHEM FUCK HEM FUCK THEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!

yeah well...

drugs are ok. your brother needs your support tho. are you by his side, user?

probably lebanese/palestine diaspora larpers
we have some cool muslims in our country, after one or two generations they get MONKEYD and abandon their faith

what did he take then?

I'm pretty sure those are more than 140 characters.

he his at a clinic, a very good one, i can only visit him after 15 days
thank good we elected doria here in são paulo, he opened some particulars hospitals to poorfags and my brother got lucky

> lebanese/palestine diaspora larpers
Arabs will never fight for biji kurdistan (arabs hate kurdish nationalism), maybe communist or jews?

The YPG get the edgy ones.

damn, the roachbong is back
>kurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurd
>kurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurdkurd

>Jesus loves Assad

Of course he does comrade

Clinics? Wow, your brother is fucked. Because clinics (even very good ones) don`t work. It all sucks. Your brother is fucked. Doria is a fine monkey. Trump would approve of him. But let's be realistic, monkeys and drugs are a infernal combination. Step up or it is the end for him. Change your life and save his life. Be his brother. Or it is the end. God luck and godspeed user.

he used a shitload of ecstasy/DMT and smoked weed everyday, the doctors thinks he developed bipolar syndrome, but we don't know yet
no one in my family has this shit, probably caused by the drugs

MIMI
I
M
I

Jesus loves Arab Baathism.

>shitload of ecstasy/DM
Yep, thats unhealthy for the mind. Especially when you do it long time. Sorry to hear that man. Hope he gets back to normal.

He's not addicted, the problem is the syndrome/
Psychosis, he might never snap out of it

Nigga, your brother will always be a junkie. Doria option shit don`t matter. (especially Doria, who was taking pics with Bloomberg this wkend, next to several Lava Jato cunts). Doria don`t give no shit, fuck him. FUCK HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No clinicks can help your brother. Only you can. Godspeed and good luck hueanon!!!

Realistic question for /sg/ : would you be open to an agreement with the Kurds if they didn't fight the gov and stayed in the north and minded their own business?

Seems like Da'esh got BTFO. If I go there in a month or two then will there be any war? I am going to search with the OP links and I will see what I find.

I hope she gets a hero(ine)'s welcome when she returns to Syria after the war. Her activism red pilled a lot of people in the west.

>He's not addicted,
Heard it all before. It's up to family now. You are his family.

What makes you think such an agreement is not already in place?
The Kurds and the Government do cooperate on various instances and they do so for a long time.

because they are LARPERS
we have some very dumb people here who don't know shit about ME politics and want to fight for something
like that russian nigger who got captured while trying to fight for russia in donbass
fact.international/2016/10/sbu-arrested-brazilian-volunteer-rafael-lusvarghi/

Of course not. That would be like Calexit to the US with illegal mexicans. Imagine if more mexicans came to California and claimed they lived there and took that state, thats what the SDF are doing.
Assad and the Syrian govt wont allow it. Same goes for Iran and Iraq (probably Turkey too).

Well, neither DMT nor MDMA are addictive, however too much of them is really bad for your mental state.

Yes but I was thinking of something on a larger scale and after war is "over"

Clearly, this is not Fagswitzland, and this is a case of cocaine adiction, bc, only fagswtizlanders get """""addicted"""" to MDMA. fuck off mountain jew.

I looked at how much, "city" there is at Raqqa by google map searching and putting satellite view...and I think there will be fighting months later than now.

> The Kurds and the Government do cooperate on various instances and they do so for a long time
There is no way Assad will agree to that. The Syrian govt hasnt given up on the Golan Heights since the 1960s.
What the SDF currently occupy is a third of Syria, and he's jailed own of their leaders before. Kurds are a small minority, he wont agree with bringing turkish and iranian kurds and making them Syrians.

wtf
Why so mad?

The swiss bro get it Anyway thanks for the support

It is likely such an agreement will happen, but no one can know the details yet.

breathe in, breathe out. breathe in, breath out. now try again, this time in english. tvm.

I wish that was a real movie

Sudanese We Wuz got BTFO'd in Yemen..
Good Niggers !

chinga tu madre pinche pendeja hija de puta me la pelas yo estoy borracho buenas noches me comprendes-mendes?

also, middle-class junkies in brazil think they are special. newsflash, they aren't. they are cunts. all of them, including their families.

FU mountain jew.

I think he is on the cold turkey or something.

>me comprendes-mendes?
lel

This is how Assad sees the kurds, its a very classic arab nationalist view.
The guy speaking is Lebanese MP Wiam Wahhab, an ex-minister and a very strong supporter of Assad (with English subtitles). He's also strongly arab nationalist. His view is really mainstream and the most likely view Assad has of the kurds :

youtu.be/NfpyXKtbeH0

They don't fight so good

I wonder if syrians have any tips surviving the apocalypse. Send help

>Good Niggers !
>is mudslime &brown himself
>calls other people niggers

How you doing India?

mirame los ojos yo soy el control!!!!

1st rule of survival, drink your own piss!

APOLOGIZE!
youtube.com/watch?v=V32Gg4WT9F8&feature=youtu.be&t=45m9s

el control
el control
control
control
trol
trol

Whats wrong with nu-pol lads

>54 min of that nasal crap US {{{English}}}
Ok, can you give me a short summary please.

Interesting interview, true about Kurds bitting off more than they can chew. I'm only saying... If I was Assad it would be a lot easier to make a deal and not have to invade a third of Syria and take on a >50K force with US support. Just convince the Kurds with grander ideas to chill out, the majority of SDF controlled people don't want to be drug into an Assad/Kurd civil war next, they might Assed if he left them alone.

But, no one really knows...

Didn't know that shitty song went outside this shithole
I'm honestly surprised

youtu.be/Tt1IF9QOIZw

Meh. Say what you will about nu-pol. They would beat pic related to a bloody pulp, which is more than ok, it is FINE by my book.

Meh, Ariana Grande fans, they had it coming. I am still surprised nobody suicide bombed a Nickelback gig yet.

Fucking muslims terrorist shits

Nigresss, I don`t give a fuck where that song is right now. I am me, not some mexican negress.

Well, don't trust the bongroach on this one. As you said, likely they will get some sort of a deal, likely local autonomy in some form and likely the Russians will guarantee this.

theres nothing nu-Sup Forums about that

The US and Canada already does this with Native American tribes.

>Fucking muslims terrorist shits
this a catholic thing now?

Es una buena cancion, orale y ahuevo.

I don't get it

>6 men
>1 pistol
i am laffin

Go back to being a mountiain jew you bloody mountain jew!

Kurds aren't in a position to demand independence anyway. They know this so they're asking for autonomy. Assad also has no other choice than to go for a political solution with kurds.

What I fear is the U.S collecting more and more FSA groups and local arabs under the SDF and turning it into a real opposition government. SDF is already 60-70% arab at this point

So are the pinche gringos really THINKING of charing based Issam?

You wasn't laffin back then

>SDF is already 60-70% arab at this point
No, not really. arabs are still a minority within the SDF and the entire command level is Kurd.

I think Assad is focusing on ISIS for now and this new FSA in the South while appearing benign but firm in front of the Syrian kurds in case they change their mind and forget this rojava. His main objective is having a link to the Iraqi border.
He has been using a clear language with kurds:
1) he states : Syrian kurds are part of the syrian society fighting ISIS
2) he also states: not an inch of Syria will be given to anyone.
It seems that in principal he is against autonomy to anyone.
He did something very sly in 2011-2012, he gave all Syrian kurds compulsory citizenship, with fingerprints and place of birth. According to Syrian govt estimates, Syrian kurds only make up about 7% of the population. With this mini "census", if the Syrian kurds make demands and inflate their numbers, he can expose them bringing kurds from other countries.
Also, kurds in Syrian arent a majority in the areas they occupy. Even if Arabs might work with them to remove ISIS, they wont accept a nationalist kurd ruling over them. The arabs will ally with Assad again and even work against the kurds.
Assad seems to have the upper hand, he can easily starve that region if the Americans push for it and even make proxies to fight them.

Man, the thought of US ARMY charging Issam does make me wanna beat up the next gringo I meet down the street. Just sayin... But gringos are highly punchable targets these days.

> Well, don't trust the bongroach on this one.
Look im Arab, i posted an Arab saying exactly what im saying (he is a druze arab, not a muslim). Ive visited Syria, I speak Arabic, I know how Arabs view kurds and this kurdish nationalist issue. This will end in bloodshed to them if they push for it. And the US will abandon them.

Still has done more than you will ever do in your entire pathetic life , faggot

Noone cares about your muh right wing beliefs , spastic
Action speaks louder than words
>Commies are literally removing kebab while you sit on you useless pathetic ass and reeeee about le gummnismes (actually doing something good)

Just neckyourself

It doesn't work like that. SDF for now can be up for autonomy, but their eventual goal is full independence.

Kurds arent native in Syria. They were nomadic and didnt exactly settle in Syria until recently.

>Germany
>trying to argue in all earnest with a completely fucked up huehuehue monkey
What is it? Are you dumb or just bored?

LEL. Fighting some US-proxy war is more than anything I have ever done because, afterall, fighting for US proxy.
What a fucking german POS you are. KYS, you absolute salafist immigrant. Just KYS

Iraqi kurds have autonomy and no independence and they seem to be quite happy with it.

Yea yea, hueanon here. No doubt. I might beat and punch to a bloody pulp your sangre brother. run into them a lot. it would be easy.

Good thing it ain't back then, then, isn't it?

>According to the Pentagon, Kurds made up 40% of the SDF and Arabs 60% in March 2017.

They did a lot of recruitment in the past months. You are right about the command level being kurdish though

>Nigger
Strong projection , hueape

Raul is actually white and was fighting for the noble people of donbass against the globo-kike-syndicate in the offshot of the hohol regime ,put in place by Clinton and Soros

Hue apes are just the most pathetic posters on here.
Every single post from them is being butthurt about their countrymen actually doing shit instead of being a pathetic subhuman

What? No, they are not, they constantly threaten with independence.

Besides, that place is controlled by Barzani, not KCK.

> SDF is already 60-70% arab at this point
Southfront says they cant confirm any arabs with them, even my Syrian friends tell me most of them arent even Syrians but turkish and iranian kurds.

Barzani promises independence referendum every year, and makes up an excuse every time. They are on the brink of declaring independence, and they want to

YOu see, I don't really believe those pentagon numbers for a variety of reasons. First because they fit right with the pentagons narative, second because they are intended to calm down the Turks and third because they do not match up with the footage you see from the front.

America didn't bomb the SAA as reported by the MSM. Only Iran backed militias.