This is the moment I remind you who we are

This is the moment I remind Sup Forums who we are. We are not right wing, we are not left wing. In this moment we need to be reminded of who we are. We are not brothers, sisters, moms dads, black, white, sjw, alt-right. What is Sup Forums? We are the anonymous trolls of the internet. And it is our duty. NAY our (white) PRIVILEGE to go out and troll and cause emotional people to freak out anymore. We are not the heroes, we are not the villans, we are the trolls. We will not align, nor will we sympathize. We wait in the grass like a viper and RKO troll the fuck out of everyone. It's time Sup Forums the world needs us to fulfill our destiny. Let's make sane people cry and feel as depressed as we feel all the time. Hale Hotler

mobile.twitter.com/JimMoriarty36/status/866836326330531841/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/faziyh
mobile.twitter.com/JimMoriarty36/status/866836326330531841/video/1
twitter.com/elliefreyax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with you. We must have a Crusade, and drive the invaders from our lands. We must pursue them into their holes and burn out their dens, until none are left.

Great ideas, bro. You are a political visionary.

We are Trump supporters

WE WILL SLAUGHTER THE SHIT SKINS!

I agree OP we must come together to rid Earth of the Muslim problem. A final solution must be found.

>NAY
kys

RELEASE ALL YOUR ENERGY

This, Trump needs to bomb more muzzies

Shut the fuck and go kill yourself you fucking autistic sack of shit.

Deus Vult pt.2

we must troll everyone. the liberals must be purged, the shitskins PURGED, trump supporters PURGED

we are the anonymous kekistani's. We have no leaders, we are shadows. We only troll

that's the Sup Forums i know and love.

Man that's fucked. You can hardly tell the explosion from the bass until everyone starts panicking.

Trump is a cuck

Try to play it cool, being triggered will only incite more trolling.

lets hope they both got rekt
prntscr.com/faziyh

She's all over the place!

>This is the moment I remind Sup Forums who we are. We are not right wing, we are not left wing. In this moment we need to be reminded of who we are. We are not brothers, sisters, moms dads, black, white, sjw, alt-right. What is Sup Forums? We are the anonymous trolls of the internet. And it is our duty. NAY our (white) PRIVILEGE to go out and troll and cause emotional people to freak out anymore. We are not the heroes, we are not the villans, we are the trolls. We will not align, nor will we sympathize. We wait in the grass like a viper and RKO troll the fuck out of everyone. It's time Sup Forums the world needs us to fulfill our destiny. Let's make sane people cry and feel as depressed as we feel all the time. Hale Hotler

>his 1st time on Sup Forums

fucking hang yourself newfag.

Shut the fuck up with this "we" shit you autistic faggot, go find some friends at the end of a barrel.

this. culture evolves and new Sup Forums is more evolved than old Sup Forums. Stats show on average that nu/pol/ posters have an average of 105iq and old Sup Forums posters have only 85iq.

Thus, its imperative that old Sup Forums is btfo so new Sup Forums can make a better board for everyone. old Sup Forums is literally niggers.

lol, what are you mate?

>fat bulldyke, faggots, liberals, millenials

nothing of value was lost

>mobile.twitter.com/JimMoriarty36/status/866836326330531841/video/1
you know what the most disgusting part of that video is?

it was stolen from Ellie Cheetham, twitter.com/elliefreyax

people will literally steal and re-upload massacre videos to get them kikebook likes.

what a wonderful world we live in.

i love you

Wrong. Cuck. Trump served his purpose for as long as he did and not a second longer.

cringe

Stfu we are hard hard hard hard fucking right because society has jumped the far left shark and anyone literally not apologizing for being born white, or niggers acting like white people and succeeding is un PC

>hard

i think this is related

I think i found her leg.

most tryhard post in history

No. You can try and justify it with your pointless blog post, but truth is you're deader than the kids at the concert. The people who you are "freaking out" will move on. You have to live with yourself literally till you realise what a cunt you are and an hero.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, FAGGOT!

It's about time Sup Forums realizes that radical Islam is doing exactly what Sup Forums would do if it actually had balls.

>mobile.twitter.com/JimMoriarty36/status/866836326330531841/video/1
what we should be doing is trolling with the #part&parcel

When the fuck did pol become b?

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

it didn't

fuck off OP, take your nihilism with you

Doritos and Mountain Dew are strong in this one.

>we are not good or bad guys
>we will not align, we troll
today OP wasn't a faggot

Personal army request
[ ] Approved
[X] Denied

Have a nice day

It's time for a final solution to the Islam problem. I wonder if we can retrofit coal burning power plants to at least have some benefit from society from the muslim population of the world.

imagine having seats that high up
you wouldnt be able to see shit without binoculars

We have a new friend within us. He should be praised. This is true kekistani

>I remind Sup Forums who we are
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

The best part of this is imaging the American anons listening to the accents and not understanding

Shut up nigger

we will trigger the normies so hard they will start the great happening for us

we truly have come a long way in learning the methods of the jew in our discussions here

zing

begone heretic, pol is a board of peace.

rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>pissed at right wing board
>comes to hang out and anonymously post with said right wingers

how's failure treating you?

Have a (You) dear Hans.

YOUUU ARE NOT ALOOOONE

I AM HERE WIT YOUUUUU

THOUGH YOU'RE FAR AWAAAAAY

I AM HERE TO STAYYYYYY

Yes OP I totally agree with you, WE'RE not that tough or tall and the sun burns our skin but together WE can beat any libcuck to death.

How many of US marched for our freedom like in this webm?
Also daily reminder, this it what you faggots look like when you go outside.

>12.7 k replies

Why would I ally with a jew gleefully celebrating the death of white goyim?

>Purge the Trump supporters
Hello shareblue

thats all christ really wanted

everyone PURGED.

>Hale Hotler

fucking kill yourself retard, you are not welcome here

Her head landed on my lap, I think she winked at me! Guys, did I lose my virginity?!?!

PRAISE KEK!!

BLOOD FOR THE FROG GOD!!!!

I chuckled

can someone webm? My shit linux box doesn't play twitter video half the time

I like you Canada when you remove your fucking leaf

kys. unironically kys.

Nah.. you just won't
> internet warrior

let's make a difference Sup Forums

Here ya go:

Quagmire in drag in the top right corner.

im right wing...just saying...

Jews have no compassion for filthy goyim, wow i'm shocked

>for i was merely jesting
lurk 5 more years.

HURRAY FOR DEAD WHORES
HIP HIP

I think you're mistaking us with Sup Forums, we are politicians.

checked

this can't be real

Autist. Pol is an image board. Nothing more, nothing less. You have not found "your people" and you are not part of some army that has a purpose. You are a newfag. Lurk Moar.

a great troll would be editing this as someone who couldn't possibly be responsible, like spongebob

haha

>This is the moment I remind Sup Forums who we are.

Checked.

You have Sup Forums and Sup Forums confused.
3/10 troll harder newfag.

Amen, faggot.

Kek

fake and gay.

post link otherwise faggot

t. freshly arrived Sup Forumstard
the only good thing that could potentially come out of this is Sup Forums pushing some subtle redpills about Islam or immigration on twitter and making the singer retweet/mention it in an interview which would end up having an effect on millions of young girls.

Kek

We are. The Dark Knights?

Actually, it's yet another tiresome example of reaping what you sow. The only unfortunate thing is that karma is not distributed evenly. But it is a sum zero phenomenon. Their mayor warned them that they need to accept and get used to his co-religionists killing them. Not a synapse fired.

If Londoners themselves don't give a shit, why should I give a shit.

I am not English tonight; I am not a Londoner tonight. I'm a guy who's about to get up and go fix lunch because I have to go to work tomorrow, period.

real life is for faggots

this

> We are not right wing, we are not left wing. In this moment we need to be reminded of who we are. We are not brothers, sisters, moms dads, black, white, sjw, alt-right. What is Sup Forums? We are the anonymous trolls of the internet.

Since when? this is a politics board not Sup Forums u fucking faggot. where are these degenerate "le anonymous" queers coming from?

purge yourself, never come back to this site.

wow you're a faggot

go back to 2007 Sup Forums you edgy retard

fucking islamic shills

to bad you weren't one of those victims you whore/feminist sympathizing piece of shit
fuck your self