Trump Touches Wailing Wall

>trump touches the fucking jew wall
Getting some pretty bad symbolism vibes off this.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
timesofisrael.com/trump-set-to-become-first-sitting-us-president-to-visit-western-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wall envy. ..

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

You're on a serious level of stupid if you think Trump gives a shit about how this looks. He's playing the game but being respectful.

>making excuses for trump sucking jewdick

Lmao

Fuck. learn some etiquette you savage. When in Rome. Ever hear of a covert operative? Oh, of course you have shilly shillerson. sage faggot.

What a cuck.

kelly, just stop. The gig is up, and I voted for him.

He didn't just touch it, he literally prayed before it.
It's worse than we thought - he might be a literal kike, along with the rest of his family.

He also sold them billions of subsidized weapons and pledged that Saudi Arabia will live forever.

But why is that a bad thing? Why is it a bad thing if Trump treats them as as friends and allies?

JIDF, stop defending trump, we get it, you win, weve been jewed again.

Every sitting U.S. president in my lifetime has done it.
>complain when he talks to Taiwan
>complain he's not a diplomat
>complain complain complain
You're worse than my ex, you'll just bitch about everything he does. First it's head not presidential, then he acts presidential, and you bitch about all of it.

You know the rules titcow, post your tits with a timestamp. Only women bitch that much.

Reddit confirmed. End your life.

>it's afraid

>complained when bush did it
>complained when king nigger did it
>doesnt complain when trump does it

clearly not an old fag

Fuck off, assblasted shareblue cunts.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

1. no sitting president has visited the wall. They have visited during campaigns or after/before.

2. defending trump literally sucking uncircumcised KIKE KOCK.

3. GO BACK TO PLEDDIT

this just shows trump put it off on purpose because he knew lots of us wouldnt support him as heavily as we did if we saw it

starting to think trump is the false prophet of revelation. kushner might be anti christ

on an unrelated note, i was wondering if someone made a paradoy song of the who's wont be fooled again, searched wont be jewed again in youtube and every video literally was a call of duty video.

It's pretty customary for Christians to do this as well, Church I was a part of like 10 years ago used to have trips to this wall to pray on.

>Moving the goalposts

Why do they always touch the wall? Do they have to or some shit before engaging in politics there?

can someone give me a tldr of why the wall is so important and why people are mad

It's just tradition for trips to Israel I guess. Fucking stupid though.

>jew wall

that's why the mudslimes bombed ariana grande

>jews and crypto-jews going to the wailing wall to cry that White men kicked over their sandcastles
doesn't surprise me, kike

I think people think its bowing down to the Jews. But the wall has some sort of religious and historical significance with both Christians and Jews. I'm just wondering as to why even bother with that when they're just there for politics.

Wailing wall redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

Hey, I'm not saying it's not fucking stupid and that Trump isn't a kike. I'm just saying that it's standard for Christians to go to the wall as well.

Every fucking president for the last forty years had visited it, I posted video of king nigger doing it. I researched it. You're just spreading fake news.
>Reddit spacing
Looks like it's you who needs to go back.

>hehe goy, see all the presidents before also did it, they were good to werent they?

>I researched it.
No you didn't kike

does matter when they did it. although trump is more deceitful by putting it off, he still bent the knee to moloch like all the other satanic presidents

doesnt*****

Here fucktard.

Let me know when I care

bill is not president in this picture m80

Here is another one, failed abortion.

is english your first language? these men werent born president

More, mr fake news

Thank you for the support goyim

is that a talmud? he should have given them a bible. false prophet.

You are such a dumb kike. SITTING U.S. President. Let's use one of your kike sources.
timesofisrael.com/trump-set-to-become-first-sitting-us-president-to-visit-western-wall/
> Obama came as a candidate; George H.W. Bush as Veep; George W. before; Clinton before and after, but not during

that guy is clearly retarded

u destroyed him

Why isn't the Jew interested in reading the Jew book?

what do u mean? trump is reading it

BLOMPF! has sucked both tiny mutilated Arab dick and mutilated kike micropenis. Makes Obama's apology tour look respectable.

You know, with a little concrete they could fill in all those cracks and have a nice, smooth wall.

Jared Kushner is a Jew and it's like the book will burn him if he gets near it.

I'm not sure I understand what game he's playing anymore...

underrated

This picture gives me the creeps, the way Jared Kushner is staring at the camera and doing nothing but standing there.
Disgusting thing causing desolation, standing in a holy place?
Literally all he is doing is standing.

>Reagan Battalion
>complaining about the deep state
HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's wearing a fucking yarmulke

It's over goys

They are not complaining, they are BOASTING (((their))) win.

Just a reminder.

shit like this... good God, cant believe everyone forgot about JIDF

starting to wonder if CTR/shareblue is just a psyop to make us forget you

Jesus buddy, please don't kill yourself when you come down from that fucking much denial.

Jared's posture is looking better, do you think he got the memo?

First stage of grief: Denial.

Look I know it hurts but the photoshop denial is not a good look for anyone.

There's a video of it you fucking moron.

LOL is that what NatSocs have resorted to? Can't admit Trump just got cucked, so you rather believe it was all photoshopped.... I guess Jared Kushner was photoshopped into Trump's administration too?

Go suck Trump's dick you Jew lover. Trump has failed at everything. The only thing he doesn't fail at is reversing campaign promises.

>daugher is a Jew
>close Jewish advisors
>is a businessman from New York

are you honestly, sincerely surprised?

Yeah I noticed that sway he had going on when he touched it. Just like the jews who pray there, constantly kowtowing to that wall.

Get a load of this dumbass

Why the fuck do they always photograph Jared looking over Trumpy.

now this is autism

gotta get the real president