>TUCKER JUST SAID THEY WOULD POSSIBLY ATTACK THE MALL OF AMERIC

what does he know?

Minnesota is the highest recipient of Somali refugees (as one guy told me when I visited last month).

It's crazy, I've never seen so many muslims in one place before. A lot of them work in Mall of America too.

Al Shabaab has already threatened the place once alread, and

who even goes to the mall of america?

*Mall of Peace

They arrested nine ISIS in the fall of 2015 and two last week.

thats been one of the meme spots for potential terrorist attacks forever now. huge tourist attraction with a high density of people to target, its a mall so its in our "day to day life" which is where terrorists like to strike, malls foster a lot of behavior that strict islam thinks is indecent

There's 100s and 100s.
It's a different world in Minneapolis.

oh great it's gunna be non stop fearmongering on fox fake news just like under bush

stop giving them ideas fuckface

Hannity is ripping CNN a new asshole now too.

>we can't talk about radical islamic terror because it might make muslims think
really activates my almonds

It's fucking Ramadan. Everywhere is on high alert

people still go to malls?

Last year Ramadan was hot as fuck.

I did when I was younger. They had a pretty neat lego world and snoopy theme park

it's probably 100% niggerfied now though

reddit

Minnesota here I'm guessing downtown skyway rather than MOA. Although both are pretty well designed deathtraps in the event of a terrorist attack.

Mall of Somalia.
Wtf

>jihad kebabs listen to tucker and goto mall of america
>mallclosed.jpg
>just hang out and ride skateboards in the parking until their bombs go off
>radical islam

>skyways
forgot about those, damn

I was in Turkey during Ramadan last year. Almost got blown up in Istanbul on the 27th of June, then late I was in Gazientep when another fucking bombing happened. Ramadan is a shitty time to tour moslem countries

>Istanbul
Is that some weird port town around Constantinople?

Went a year or two ago, and it was still nice. Getting older, but still good amount of normal people go there.

I could see something happening in that square by the escalators during an event. I've seen it get pretty packed when 90's hip hop singers show up. I think it's on the south side.

Also the last time I was there I didn't see that many muslims. There were plenty of asians, manlets, and bronies though.

no one gives a shit about the mall of america

saged

that's good to know. maybe i'll go back one day