Every nazi on Sup Forums needs to watch this show immediately...

Every nazi on Sup Forums needs to watch this show immediately. It really opened my mind to the possibilities that could be possible if humanity united instead of separating and isolating itself in nation states.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSmbOBh9PEY
youtube.com/watch?v=2BBOWsWODX4
youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop basing your points of view in fiction.

>This idealistic utopian fiction needs to be a guiding principle to people I disagree with!

Humanity is ugly and miserable. The sooner you learn this, the less ugly and miserable it will be for you and your kind.

Who had to clean up the gallons of spooge in the holodeck tho

A lot in TNG works so well because it's a post-scarcity future and, well, fiction.

Also, DS9 showed that a lot was going wrong behind the scenes.

this

starship toilets are extremely elusive and may be only a rumour. I recommend we scan for turds

>implying you can unify with ISIS
How are you not getting this?

because its the future and all nigger tier races have been wiped out

this is so much better when read in his voice

Go to bed, Dennis.

A man can dream.

>126675159

picard got 11,000 people killed because he couldn't help but rub his liberal ideology in a literal trickster god's face.

>Every nazi on Sup Forums needs to watch this show immediately.
I'd rather see King Lear

same bullshit, everybody works for no pay, if anything goes wrong it's the king's fault

>muh UFP
Are you gonna start quoting Harry Potter, next?

Best Captain

just let me drink it. god im so hard nao

Star trek only came as a result of literal eugenics wars and actual fucking magic as technology.

Why do you think we support race war and eugenics so much? We want star trek too.

Unrealistic it might be, it is a righteous cause.
Is is as realistic as having all the races separated.

TOS represents traditional values.

Pretty sure it just beams the poop out. Maybe everyone gets teleporter implants in their assholes.

>mfw this is actually fucking spot on

there are no muslims in star trek

We all believe in the Star trek future

Of course before replicators and warp drive theres going to be massive conflicts in which Sihkbros get genetically engineered and squish the skills of all Muslims with their bare hands, Europe is devastated to the point that french becomes a dead language, followed by a nuclear Holocaust and a few decades of AnCap fun

Only then can we have peace and unity

Reminder that this is canon for Harry Potter

Watch Classic Trek. You'll still be a faggot, though.

You don't have to have all the races magically seperated. All you need is an unquestionably dominant race in every country in which that race is a majority. Things naturally fall into place at this point.

it's actually scary

it would be illogical to believe that niggers would stop stealing just because they possess replicators

The answer is always O'Brien.. even if he's off duty

>united
>white space culture is shakey allies with black space culture
>space jews fully exposed and not funded by rich whites
>space muslims and radical space muslims separate onto 2 planets, one completely dedicated to logic, the other an entire empire of oppression and collusion
>globalists fly around in giant boring black cubes

They succeeded in spite of being racially diverse, not because of it. Just imagine how much more they could have achieved had they been racially homogenous.

TOS is the best Trek. Sad story about Rand though:

Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry cast Whitney in the role of Yeoman Janice Rand, the personal assistant to Captain James T. Kirk, in 1966. Whitney said: "I was on diet pills trying to stay thin — and I was very thin. They wanted you to fit into the uniforms and I couldn't quite so I went on amphetamines."[5] Whitney appeared in eight of the first thirteen episodes, after which she was released from contract. She had claimed that, while still under contract, she was sexually assaulted by an executive associated with the series.[6] Later, in a public interview, she stated that Leonard Nimoy had been her main source of support during that time. She went into more details about the assault in her book The Longest Trek, but refused to name the executive, saying in the book, "This is my story, not his."[3]
In a later interview, she said of her termination from the series:
They wanted William Shatner to have romances in each episode with a different person, because for him to be stuck with one woman was not good for him and it wasn't good for the audience. That's what they told me, so I was written out. There were two blonde girls and one black girl. Nichelle was a more important character and couldn't be written out. Everything's political in America. One of the blondes had to go. The other one was engaged to the boss, so guess who went? I just about killed myself. I drank, that's what we do, we drink to get rid of pain. I was really mad. My God, was I bitter.[5]

Are there Jews, though? If the show is to be believed, there aren't any more banks in human society.

Actors and aliens don't count, naturally.

Tbf that was probably better off the federation encountered the Borg sooner rather than later.

Q definitely has some moral framework.

Kill yourself.

they'd just steal the replicators

> Things naturally fall into place at this point.
If that was the case, we would be living in that world right now.
However, you can also argue in the same way for a race unification.
>All you need is an unquestionable common cause in which all humans unite under.

I have seen it

We could live like that if we only accept the best of other races to work with us

In that future, there will be no white people

youtube.com/watch?v=GSmbOBh9PEY

What?
How the people in charge are ridiculously arrogant and incompetent?
How about how Earth is single-handedly keeping the federation together while other planets get involved in wars and bitch to the federation for help?
What about the Klingons? They inhabit the most resource deprived section of the galaxy but were able to build a vast empire and go toe to toe with the federation through the use of brutal, authoritative leadership?

why?
if asians and blacks exist, white people would exist in the same way, right?

see

That's fucked up. In the episode, she sounds and looks genuinely terrified. You can really hear terror in her voice when she shouts "GO GET MR SPOCK GO GET MR SPOCK!"

Might not have been just acting, jeez.

Does ANYONE still remember the first two TNG seasons?

They were pretty fucking hateful towards Ferengi.
Even Picard.

This show boring af nigga. They spend like 99% of the time inside a space ship talking, why the fuck do people watch it? I only seen like one episode when some dude is not on the ship and he fights some alien, but like I said literally 99% of the time people are inside a space ship sitting

Must not be white. At least you realize you need to team up with the white man to get anything done. But please, don't take my word for it. You and the rest of the minorities go away and prove me wrong

Voyager and First Contact ruined the borg either way.

Wrong. Star Trek is the endgame of capitalism. Merit is the currency in that future, when there is no human wars or poverty or famine and everything can be provided easily, bettering humanity is the main goal, not wealth. Sure, you can sit on your ass and do nothing, but there is a universe to explore, and if you have merit you get to do so.
I am a die hard capitalist btw.

Because we'll go extinct

user ON THE SEA, ALONE

>TOS is the best Trek
This. The rest is shit.

Wat. When did it mention that?

Explain, please.

That isn't going to happen without thousands of years of selective pressure against deeply ingrained tribalism. We have more immediate concerns like mass cultural death on a global scale and having our civilization overrun by barbaric Islam and/or rampant degeneracy.

Don't like the queen?

The first season is hilariously offensive for its time?

why would we if asians and blacks don't?
we would be just another race like them.

I think I might have popped my first memorable boner to Counselor Troi's tits.

That's because they were trying to make it like the original series. Season 2 changed from alien ass kicking to alien diplomats.

Thanks OP, I've been waiting for some user to set me up for this classic

fpbp

Star Trek is literally the most autistic show ever made - it's actually been studied

Autists love that show because it is completely unrealistic

Fpbp

You're a mouth-breather. Stop posting.

If germans would have won ww2 we'd be on mars right now.

No, goes against the concept and it makes the borg too easy to write as typical villains. The motives and morals of Hive minds should be harder to fathom. The less you can understand something the scarier it seems. The first few episodes with the borg nailed that.

agreed humanity need to untie a rid the world of these shit colored animals once for all

season 1 of TNG is God awful, season 2 is meh, and everything past season 3 is gold.

Yeah so get ready for a bunch of new people here when Discovery mass-redpills them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BBOWsWODX4

>That isn't going to happen without thousands of years of selective pressure against deeply ingrained tribalism.
Not really. Some people can get past that. Granted, there are some who can't, but if you give them a good enough excuse, they will at least collaborate.
>We have more immediate concerns like mass cultural death on a global scale and having our civilization overrun by barbaric Islam and/or rampant degeneracy.
Agreed, but you don't need an ethnostate for that. You just need to get rid of the ideologies that are against your culture. There are many non white people that are not part of such ideologies, and want to preserve what we got over here in the western civilization.
Our true enemy is not a race, its just an ideology. We get rid of that, we should be sitting pretty. There is no point of getting rid of non whites that live white lives like we do.

That's Star Trek: Enterprise. Crew members are from different countries freely sharing their cultures without conflict. In TNG everyone just sees themselves as being human. Humanity has become the shared culture.

>sci fi
>science fiction
>fiction

I vent a replicator then faggot. Cause until you do this will never happen.

yeah that episode got pretty dark

meanwhile on Voyager everybody is taking Paris' hot-rod shuttle craft out for laps

Too bad space travel is probably an impossible dream. FTL travel is so far beyond our current tech it's not even funny. Absent that, we would have to be capable of building and launching city sized spaceships. You can't establish colonies without a supply line unless your colony is already self sufficient. Considering travel time to the nearest interstellar body is in the hundreds of years, there can be no supply lines. Not to mention most governments don't last hundreds of years, so how the fuck will a single voyage? And don't get me started on terraforming...

star trek is utopian if race gender an sexuality wasn't the primary focus of the left then we might have a chance. in the startrek reality humanity has moved past these things I am afraid we may never see this come about . I would love if it were possible but I doubt it the white man is the new indian op .

There are niggers in space?
How the fuck does a zero gravity lynching work.
Now I'm even angrier.
Thanks Donald.

A Star Trek like future will never happen if Whites go extinct

You forgot the space muslims known a klingons

Because they have different ancestry that selected for different behaviors. Part of ancestry is stuff like indigineous retroviruses and recessive genes. And part is in the style and frequency of character shaping child abuse. Society will become like Africa or China as their genes are better represented as time progresses. They don't have minorities in their societies. Everyone is equal = slave for us whitey (until whitey is gone), Duh?

be nice to data worf is a bitch affirmative action hire that's useless and shut up wesly, there i solved startrek

Most episodes of star trek portrayed groups of people fighting each other for obvious dumb reasons that even a child could understand or went out of their way to make sure you knew they were talking about racism and how the simple solution is to just get along. Star Trek is literally wishful thinking, and assumes all problems are simple enough for child to see a solution for when reality is much much stranger and deeper than any fiction. Stop using fictional media as any sort of comparison to real life.

Q (some alien with almost godlike abilities) wanted to show that humankind isn't ready yet for what is out there and that they're lil shits compared to a lot of other life forms.

Picard was fucking smug and said they'd be ready to face literally everything, humans are so great, aren't afraid, developed so well, yadda yadda.

Q then fucking sling shot the ship into the lawn of some super powerful cyborg aliens who inspired by this first meetup slayed away tons of people to transform them into their own kind and almost took over the world.

All this could have been prevented if Picard wasn't being so smug about his beliefs.
Hardcore nerds still discuss if it wasn't for the better though since some say that those Borg fucks would have found humankind anyways, just a little later and this way at least they were kinda prepared for the real fight.

A more realistic version of the future would be Firefly.

Haha, youd be stuck on earth faggot! Who do you think invented and built the first working rockets?
Black man? Nope
Chinaman? nope
German SS scientist? Yup

The Internal Enemy of America

by Dr. James Wickstrom

youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo

that's what klingons represented....

thought it was nignogs myself

TOS cast:

>Black Woman on comms because she isn't afraid of any words

>Japanese guy on the helm because he can choose any path towards the future

>Russian guy on helm because we can trust that they won't all drive us into the ground.

>Scottish and Irish guys on the engines to show that they can be trusted with things that explode.

>Jew on the sensors to show that they won't always lie.

Pretty progressive for the time, desu. Better than most of TNG, that's for sure.

voyager is better

get out

the entire series is mute and didn't happen

if it is forced it will fail as all tyranny shall. only through common language and common culture can you have a nation. if it is to come it will take 200 years to happen with the current communications tech. just as Roddenberry predicted it would take.

Until then you must accept that if you enter and occupy another country and reject its language and culture you have not immigrated you have in fact colonized it. If the host culture does not reject this and drive it out the host culture will die.

wtf is on that big black guy's forehead?

Well, your genes might be a factor in your behaviour, but they have next to no effect compared to something such as civilization.
Your genes might push you to do shit, but they can't tell what is wrong or what is right. But we, our civilization can. If we make sure that everybody is properly integrated and willing to be a part of this, there should be no problem.

its the truth, best series. tng was good but not best

>that good feel when Janeway genocided Tuvix as he begged for his life