WHAT AN INSENSITIVE BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8N-ylUkGV2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a whore

Nigger are you retarded? She's upset because it happened at her concert.. her presence is the those people were in that arena and died today..

She might not have words but that bitch better have money for refunds and pains and sufferings and what nots.

This a real tweet, or are we still shitposting??

I think the reason they died is because a bunch ol' Ahmed is up to his dirty tricks again

Love and light pol. Lets all hold hands and think beautiful thoughts to defeat these sandniggers once and for all. Love and Light.

Qu'ran 9:29
>قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ
>Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Sura 9:5 the verse of the sword
>فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
>And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

I will hunt every single last one of you western filth down with my true brothers and make you suffer your deepest fears. You cannot stop the fist of Islam

Maybe she'll be the first one to step up and tell her audience to stop shilling for open borders... She got a healthy dose of reality tonight. Kinda feel bad it had to be like that.

that's the spirit!

Explosions got me walkin side to side

>i am so so sorry

Is she admitting that she played a facilitating role in the attack??

>You cannot stop the fist of Islam
oh yes I can!

Try me, bitch.

Yeah, just like you have for the past 1000+ years, because you've won every single conquer and haven't been rekt innumerable times and gotten sent back to your sandy shitholes, you fucking apes. No matter how much you jerk your little brown cocks off to the false song of Nasheeds, we will always win, and you will always get sent back to the desert like a little bitch boi.

She's upset because all of those tickets will be refunded.

youtube.com/watch?v=8N-ylUkGV2Y

Still the best Manchester concert

ariana grande doesn't care, she knows she's protected by the globalists. they know not to touch one of the illuminati's precious pop culture assets.

HOW CAN MOSLEM BOIS EVEN COMPETE?

Get back in your sandbox Achmed. .

>g8 b8 m8

probably her manager tweeted that shit

>her presence is the those people were in that arena and died today..
what did he mean by this

>ARIANA GRANDE TAKES REPSONSIBILITY FOR HORRIFIC ATTACK IN MANCHESTER

this is what the news would look like if they treated everyone like Trump

fuckin yeh m8

Reported. Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

I guess you could say her concert was the bomb

why is she making this about her by tweeting for attention, go see your fans in the hospital or something

>Wikihow to get your car keyed in one easy step!

She is having a breakdown. Nows the time for reeducation. Her fragile mind state can be warped and molded. The iron is hot, time to strike

acrostic for "big fucking whoopie" by TISM.

her mind-brain is ripe for a fuckin'

*blocks Islam's path*

i bet 100% of the edgefags on Sup Forums would have panic attacks if this happened to them

why did she do it?

Yeah, but thats not, like... the REAL Quaran.

If a man was going to hell I would not let any man disturb him.—while we will be the last to oppress we will be the last to be driven from our post—peace be still bury the hatchet & the sword.—the sound of war is dreadfull in my ear. Any man who will not fight for his wife & children is a coward & a bastard.

Mohemetans, Presbyterians, &c if ye will not embrace our religion embrace our hospitalities

>bombs ariana grande concert
>doesnt actually kill ariana grande
The attacker failed badly

guys help, I don't know who I'm supposed to support here

are the muslims the bad guys for killing westerners?

or are the muslims the good guys for killing degenerates???

based banana man

CONCERT WAS A REAL BLAST!

>scores of your fans die in a concert
>internet denizens berate you for not "dealing with it" correctly

Can we just go back to the Islam hate? This isn't really a good look, Sup Forums.

they killed their enemies, so we win, naturally they're the good guys

If you ever think for a second about supporting shitskins who bomb teenagers at pop concerts you really should consider ending your existence,

>implying someone isn't there consoling her right now getting her to understand it was a lack of European tolerance that drove these minorities to inflict these violent acts

Just got home, need a quick rundown

Oh yeah? And what if my deepest fear is watching a larping muslim gargle hog semen? Bring it on faggot; you find me, I'll find a gallon of hog jizz.

still a better forced reaction than lady gaga after paris attacks :^)

Bunch of leftists had a blast at a concert. Some Muslims wanted to join in.

muslim suicide attacks in a muslim country
not news

>hoore

Carlos, I swear to god

>yes close your eyes and pretend it isnt happening

reported to the FBI

Pfffft, she's only "broken" because she realises that everyone on the planet with access to tv/radio/social media will now equate her with an act of terrorism, and that's all she will be now famous for.

That and because of said association, she'll be worth less money, and will fade into obscurity, except when people are chatting about when shit things happen, and are like "oh yeah, remember when those people were killed at that Ariana Grande concert....."

Where? USA? Britain?

How many got allahu ackabared?

>I don't have words
She should ask her writers to put together some for her then.

Guy typed quick and angrily, but what he meant was:

>(her presence is the reason those people were in that arena and died today)

She's the reason why a large group of people (targets) gathered for a terrorist attack.

Is she a fucking retard?

"When you're getting shot to pieces by guy's yelling allahu akbar, we'll rest our eyes and ignore the shit out of your plight."

What a fuckin cunt, I honestly wouldn't mind if ISIS found her and jihadraped her to death.

false flag

>happened in UK

dude they're so ugly and slutty, but still i mean they're white i guess... technically

Yep. People need to stop apologizing when the Saracens are the only ones responsible. So sick of this faux guilt.

Britain,
19+ dead
50+ injured

>Lick a
>"I hate America"
She was in on it.

>broken

That's slang for she just had long hard sex right?

will this redpill Ariana Grande now?

ty bro

Any vids yet?

it's the parents' fault for letting their kids go to a play with moslems

the british kaliphate
some football club city where a hollywood former disney or nickelodeon coalburner was singing
about 20 got enriched, the toll will rise probably

Bet you dont. You larping faggot I'm calling the fbi

Degenerates should be exterminated professionally and without emotion, not blown up randomly at public events.

Mudslimes are filth, dirty, shitty little bags of ugly brown shit.

Nothing graphic.

How fucking telling. Liberals close their eyes to horrors of reality and imagine their unachievable Utopia, leaving future people to suffer from the same horrors they have blinded themselves to.

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? It's perfectly understandable that a performer whose audience members get blown up would be horrified.

>gathered for a terrorist attack

It's a shame today's generation needs a reason to gather for a terrorist attack. They're a lot more fun when they're spontaneous.

She needs to be snackbar'd for that.

You can't stop a bullet to your sand nigger head with your puny fist.

That's not a real interpretation of the Quran though. Muslims are gentle beings who want to spread love. This is obviously the expression of a rage from a poor, underprivileged soul who needs help! Welcome to the good 'ol US of A friend!

She'll never live this one down. Neither will Eagles of Death Metal.

We should have a Canadian containment board for Canadian babies to go cradle each other's 3" penises.

You shitskins are really lucky Hitler didn't win the war.

Do you have any idea what the Nazis would have done to you people?

Is she saying she did it?

No...whoever blew everybody up is the reason people died, are you a fucking retard?

wow this is deep

>3"

what kind of weird measurement system do you rougenecks use kmao

Shit what have they been up to since then?

>What a fuckin cunt, I honestly wouldn't mind if ISIS found her and jihadraped her to death.

Why would Mr. Goldstein send his ISIS puppets to kill one of his best shekel-making machines in the (((pop music business)))?

Come on over Ahmed!

>Do you have any idea what the Nazis would have done to you people?

Treated us with respect cause we also hate Jews?

Eagles? Hating Muslims. Truly our guys.

>Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Pretty funny how tame this is, considering how violent muslims are

Meanwhile, in the old testament

Deuteronomy 13:12-16 New International Version (NIV)

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you ... must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[a] both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

REMINDER that she doesn't control her twitter account

I think I speak for everyone when I say your country is shit and you should all be put in camps until we can sort you out.

We need to start doing this. Two can play at the religious fundamentalism game.

>old testament
you a jew or something?

sauce on pic

flag checks out. canada cant be ip range banned fast enough