Ariana Grande Apologized

Breaking News. Ariana has posted on twitter Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/ariana-grande-diva-antics-poor-reviews-article-1.1940573
youtu.be/4e0XppjKK2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she isn't getting off the hook that easily

she can't keep getting away with this

>Bomb goes off at end of concert once she's safe
>Instead of inside in the pit in front of stage while it's most packed

The attackers could afford an explosive device but not a single ticket to the concert itself? please.

"The world needs peace and love"

I can't get over how fucking dumb kids are, I'm sad to say it but they deserve everything that happened today

I like how she's trying to make it about herself.

She's probably already negotiating ghost writers and news interviews.

Explosive devices are incredibly cheap desu

>bomber was supposed to let it happen during the middle of the performance
>figured that since he was there, he might as well sit through the whole concert to get the most out of it before he pulls the trigger

Maybe he was a fan.

so sorry

im seeing a lot of people with animal ears and nose as their profile picture, wtf is going on?

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BURN THE COAL, BOYYOS???

Just brainwashing the next gen per the norm.

Snapchat ruined selfies

Man I fucking hate so much those snapchat dog filters and the shit that uses them
Makes me more angry that Habbib bombing childrens

should have been her

ugly women use that filter to hide their features

just as cheap as a one-way ticket to a concert. Stage-front seats for the tour were

Also, since I have you all here, why is it that ISIS only attacks goyim?

Was she pro-muslim before this shit?

Autism

Umm no sugarlumps. You're the reason those people are dead sweetie.

kek maybe

Well, he was suicidal, maybe this drove him over the edge insallah

RELIGON

Braineashing Gen Z into furfags. Thanks (((social media))).

>letting a good tragedy go to waste

If she had never been born or became famous none of those people would be there tonight.

They have to make it past security first, you'll get 1 maybe 2 guards and a bystander at most trying that.
They aren't exactly rocket scientists but it was a halfway decent hit.

>gets one of her muslim dancers to suicide bomb her fans after her show for unlimited publicity
>"I'm saaaawweeeee guise :*("
reddit fags will deny this

Yes, and she will continue to be

Breaking News. I just pooped, then jacked off and aimed my we-wee down so my baby-goo frosted my own turds.

More at 11.

Every show I've ever been to has metal detectors and tsa shit. Is it actually that easy to bring a bomb to a concert in England?

It was here theme i guess

>Emma Roberts

OP confirmed for Patrician Taste in Emmas

Qu'ran 9:29
>قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ
>Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Sura 9:5 the verse of the sword
>فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
>And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

I will hunt every single last one of you western filth down with my true brothers and make you suffer your deepest fears. You cannot stop the fist of Islam

Israel has a truce with ISIS. ISIS apologized when it "accidentally" launched a missile towards Israel.

omg liek she is my idol this means so much 2 me. thank u Ariana, u r the queen.

reported to FBI

>Instead of inside in the pit in front of stage while it's most packed

and how are they getting it in there? you're telling me after all these terrorist attacks they just let any brown dude in with a bag no checking?

Reported to NCAA

She doesnt mention the fans just herself. Cunt.

i'm ready for the fight, faggot

people are literally turning into dogs

This guy looks like a comedy sketch version of a terrorist. Something about him looks goofy.

This will spur the creation of the Ariana Grande Foundation for Peace and Cultural Enrichment.

YASSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY

Has anyone been searching youtube for newest videos? The queries get filled with spam.

It's a sandnigger kike you retard

#CondemnIslam

Trend it.

(((snapchat)))

This right here.

The brain dead bitch can't even form a proper sentence.

Reported to the JIDF

Ive got odds on her suicide within the next year, she's a known manic depressive

reported to NTSB

this. i hope everyone injured or killed spent time defending islam online constantly.

Almost there leaf, almost.

Reported to Mike Pence

Hi JIDF if this is really you, please DM me, Im willing to shill for some of those shekels. Thanks alot

This is so sad..

Who is Mike Cernovich?

>broken.

I FUCKING HATE THIS MILLENNIAL TRASH WRITING HOLY SHIT JUST STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>and how are they getting it in there?

Easy.

Turn the explosive into grenades instead of one big nail bomb.

Lob them into the crowd.

reported to CSPAN

How did you read a call to unprovoked violence in those surahs habibi? I hare the mudlsimes as much as anyone, but those verses were actually quite conciliatory.

joos

Reports indicate it was at a ticketing lobby outside the foyer as people were departing

I'll fist your anus with a handful of pig's feet, faggot

"I want my fans to die" t. Ariana Grande

they are late to the game, what took so long?

lol I hope so... the america-hating american needs to die

roberts is way better than that pleb watson.

Why is it cool to not capitalize?

>live stream
not any more

In that case that was pretty smart.

Was it a pressure cooker bomb or just a regular shrapnel explosive?

“She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator,” a stunned industry insider tells us. “And as soon as the doors shut she said, ‘I hope they all f—king die.’ ”

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/ariana-grande-diva-antics-poor-reviews-article-1.1940573

she got her wish at least

shes shilling her album right now about the dead kids listening to it in heaven

hey, what matters is that the famous person found a way to make this tragedy about them.

Oh shit she was prancing around stage with that race separation hate flag before the blast
youtu.be/4e0XppjKK2k

>they just let any brown dude in with a bag no checking

yes why would they profile, that would be racist my friend

Gj canada you prove one more time that you are master shitposter

wait a minute i dont see any pennies there..nice try

bahaha who does this mediocre shitskin cunt think she is? put her in the border catapult already.

That was the trend even in 2005

Before you all go blaming all muslims, reports at the scene are saying muslims are giving away free qurans on scene !
Checkmate bigots!!

Really? Seems like our MOAB did a pretty good job stopping most of you all... I'm sure it'd turn out just as bad for you as well..

That's yet to be determined. Injuries with what limited video of casualties are available it's consistent with shrapnel device placed on the ground

It drives me insane. Or would if I wasn't jaded at this point. Peace and love does nothing without strength and power, the world is a jungle and the gated white suburbs of Western Europe and parts of the USA just forget that. Modern day hippies.

Fucking faggots think life is disney or harry potter.

nice handwriting you literal retard

Hi are you really a mason? DM me sir, hire me and give me shekels. thanks

>people thought kek was missing
>he was just catching up on the queue

praise him