White Racism Rising?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
How can we make redpilled people NOT JUST BECOME A FUCKING NEO NAZI STEREOTYPE OF HATEFUL MORONS!??

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Sup Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Sup Forums is NOT bigoted.

>slightly

It's almost as if the more white countries fall to Jewish globalism, the more whites are anti Jew

It's true, OP. Sieg heil.

>slightly

It's because all of a sudden we're made to feel like pieces of shit for being born white.

It gives us a 'fuck you' reaction.

Also we don't like niggers

it's not good, though, is it? Do you want a fucking war to happen? Wake up.

Yo! Can you, like, stop posting this?

Alt-right leaders like Molyneux and Jared Taylor seem very reasonable & respectful in their approach to race. Alt-right foot soldiers, on the other hand, are pretty toxic though. It's probably cathartic for them to joke about killing blacks & throwing Jews in ovens, but in reality they're just pushing away large amounts of normies who would otherwise be receptive to our movement.

yes, I honestly can't wait

You're spreading cultural aids, I'm not going to stop campaigning against you. You lose. I win.

I used to actually love Moly before he started sucking up to these racist ideologies.

You need help brother. You should look into shrooms. They helped me to grow out of my edgy "MUH RACE MATTERS/MUH BLOOD MATTERS" mentality.

YOUR RACE IS JUST GENETIC MEAT THAT WILL ROT WHEN YOU DIE. RACE MEANS NOTHING ULTIMATELY.

WE NEED TO FIGHT TO KILL RACISM.

I am not a liberal.
I just want your fucking sad attempt at a post to stop.
Neck yourself, faggot.

Its not
US always was like this
Its an illusion because 5-10 years most people on the internet were kids/teenagers

ask your own parents, they probably lived when the "operation wetback" happened, also for example my dad was in the us when the "civil rights movement" happened, if the internet existed then the us would have desended into civil war

lol I live in California, fucktard, White people used to barely ever even think about race. Individualism is dying.

You're just an antiwhite racist filth. Youre just the mirror image of prowhite racism.

FUCK PROWHITE RACISTS
FUCK ANTIWHITE RACISTS
THE IDEA THAT WHITE AMERICA IS JUST THIS EVIL RACIST PILE OF SHIT IS AN ANTIWHITE RACIST IDEA

FUCK OFF U STUPID, IGNORANT FASCIST PUNK.

There I said it.

I don't even disagree with the content of your message, but stop fucking talking like you're on our side, all trying to nudge your way in and get cozy on some bitch shit. Your typing style reeks of someone desperately vying for external validation from the very people you claim to dislike, coming here for advice and shit, FOH with that shit you fucking faggot.

you need to die

season your bread. let this one die

Why should we respect those who don't respect us?

You hear it echo on the lips of any other non-white or white brainwashed proto-marxists who are currently in College. They all sing of how they want to smash "Whiteness." They want an end to all things White. In their eyes, we are nothing but oppressive despots who (collectively, as a race) somehow oppose an invisible hegemony upon them every waking hour, and the pressure is just so unbearable.

In reality, us Whites have been disenfranchised in our own countries where we once thrived. We blindly put our trust into Bureaucrats and they reward us with mass-immigration from non-white countries. Then these people who are here engage in the sentiment that they are somehow better than us.

What has their race achieved for Mankind? What have their people gave to the world? What did they discover? Where was their renaissance?

They never had any of it, because they never had the capacity too. Whites did. And now, because we had the capacity, and the will, we are now seen as inferior by those who are truly inferior.

I understand that not all of one race is responsible for follies. Im not saying there haven't been valuable people from each race. But if you have the audacity to live next to me and then berate me for my race, then by all means you deserve it right back. Lex Talionis, an eye for an eye.

relax dude, I only shared what my dad saw back then

but the 5-10 years ago thing its true, internet was nicer then because old people didnt knew how to use it and it was flooded with teenagers

Grow a sack of nuts god damn

>Libertarians

Every single time.

You're simply not understanding. No one is siding with you. People hate you. There is nothing wrong with racism and you're probably going to die when day of rope comes.

Race has always been prominent because in-group preference is a naturally occurring genetic advantage that keeps one's genes around.
We see examples of this in nearly every type of creature.

If your want to know what happens when a species is invaded by a similar, more aggressive sub species, then look no further than the Gray Squirrel. Do you think they practice racism when they fight off red squirrels?

The reason genes are fucking important is because evolution succeeds best when mutations are unabated and have a continuous genetic line that does not inherit traits that are contradictory to previous evolutionary advantages.

/thread

Yea but more of us are turning racist now, and it's turning ugly. You're just an antiwhite racist prick. You need to respect everyone. I actually dated a Mexican girl once.

She dumped me partly because I wanted Trump to get elected. So yea, you people are retarded.

Not everyone hates us. Though. We need to not become PROWHITE RACISTS to fight ANTIWHITE RACISTS.

Racism is BY DEFINITION wrong/evil.

>Race has always been prominent because in-group preference is a naturally occurring genetic advantage that keeps one's genes around.
I believe in transhumanism and I have experimented heavily with magic mushrooms and hash. I have come to believe that we are going to transcend just mere flesh.

Your race is just a bunch of meat. OK? It means nothing. What matters is the mind which is not MATERIAL. MATERIALISM MAKES U WEAK AND STUPID.

I have seen thru that veil completely. You're as bad as muslims, educate yourself lmfao

The definition of racism has value judgments about wrong/evil?

That crazy nigger Webster

>be transhumanist
>desperately fear mortality
>get artificial lung
>lung de-comissioned for violating EULA
>Die in pain anyway
Great transcendence, meatbag.

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist.

webster was black?

Because every news report everywhere is blaming white people for this and that.
Some people get white guilt, while others have a much stronger reaction.

Emmanuel Lewis was.

except yanno the part where ur mean to people who happened to not be born your race

Prefering and supporting your race is one thing. Trying to make a cultural identity out of skin color is another. Shitting on another race is a whole 'nother.

Are we pretending to be redditors now?

Schools and universities are pushing garbage like privilege checking, critical race theory KANGZ rainbow history month and whatnot. Kids rebel. They also don't really want to here about how great their lives are and how oppressed everyone else is.

Shit that was once contained to the far left and Black Panther types is now mainstreamed.

It is a tidal flow of ebbs and pushback.

I mean, it seems like a big part of the dems platform is "fuck whitey"

Full circle. The party of the KKK. It has persisted throughout the history of this country by racial politics.

who?

Actually a lot of people on Sup Forums agree that identity politics is cancer. You need to take the real red pill, not the obedient fascist slave pill.

Yea but that's racism, YOU CAN'T BEAT RACISM BY BECOMING RACIST, THAT'S POL'S NUMBER 1 MISTAKE/ERROR.

>If so, what is causing it?

The realisation that tolerance = death, and clearly our ancestors had no choice but to oppress savages, or they would be at risk of becoming them.

Funny how when someone treats you shitty just because of your skin color you start to resent them, right?

Nuke this entire thread

Fuck you faggot. Those guys sounded fucking rad. Go back to Rebbit queer

Fuck niggers gas kikes race war now. Spics and Asians choose a side.

That and we were kinda dicks. There really wasn't ever a period of peace in the lands that would become the US until after the palefaces came.

>I believe in transhumanism
Well there's your problem right there, bucko
Stop watching too much anime
I'll bet you jack off to the cunt from GITS

I have to admit, this was bretty good bait op. I'll pretend to believe you so the newfags can be redpilled a bit.

Your arugement that racism is bad because its acting like the jews is retarded, There is a big difference between:

>Wanting to live in harmony with their own race and perhaps a very low population of other races who fit within the social standards.
vs
>Wanting to lord over every race and reign terror upon the world with global money making scams

I don't hate every black, I don't hate every asain, I don't hate every slav, but I do hate 90% of them. If they don't fit in with the culture they can fuck off back to their home countries. North america and Europe are ours by conquest or birth, if you aren't going to fit in then fuck off, that includes any white niggers who wish to do harm to my country.

You can't. Taking the red pill means becoming a neo nazi.
Source: was a leftist normie last year, now very anti Semitic

> I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

No you are hearing them more. They were there before but have been emboldened by trump and people talking in this way in general.

Those minorities everyone wants to embrace are racist as fuck, and guess what? So are we.

Spics and asians are with the whites. We are able to coexist. Everybody hates niggers and muslims

Can we make a "heil five" a thing?

I can see it now, pols heil fiving each other in the streets. Normies would lose it

I'm not racially antisemitic, I'm culturally antisemitic. Anyone can be and/or act like a Jew, blood/dna doesn't matter. That stuff rots.

What lasts is your SOUL/MIND which is why I oppose materialism.

Racism is just materialism.

That you intlibber? ^__^

I'm sick of being called racist because of the color of my skin.

Never was racist b4, but am enjoying LARPing it up.

Can't believe OK sign can trigger people?

no, sorry, wrong person.

I have been thoroughly redpilled and I know that IQ matters, but the other races can be genetically re-wired to become just like us. We shouldn't care if our "race" dies because that's literally just ..... something that can be changed.

Transhumanism and psychedelics opened my mind up to these things. Being tribalistic or collectivist IS BARBARIC

STONE AGE TIER
BULLSHIT

WAKE UP

Your looking at things from an irrational perceptive my dear friendo. What would you rather eat
>a) an apple that has a 10% chance of killing you
>b) an apple that has a 30% chance of killing you
Both apples have a chance of killing you or not killing you so according to your logic and reasoning you would make no distinction between them.

Yeah didn't think so. Forensic linguistics didn't match up. Just playing and reminiscing tonight.

So you took some mescaline and found the answers huh? Right on.

>they don't even consider non-whites to be their people
>black people are not white people
hmmmmm, really activates my neurons there

>So you took some mescaline and found the answers huh? Right on
I want to. I haven't been able to find any, yet. But psychedelics opened up a world of understanding and like...

when you feel "hate" to liberals or muslims or anyone else, even if it seems to make sense, it's like... it's a lower level of consciousness.

Not saying all hate is wrong, butyea... we need to be careful.

The globalists are trying to put us into a civilizational racewar to wipe our freedoms out totally.

>last year
>newfag
>t. r/T_d

It's still too slow. The Saxon needs to begin to hate within the next week and cause some more atom splitting all over that shitty desert then round up the rest. If the entirety of western civilization were to suddenly and violently rise up and get rid of all the traitors and slimes.

Also we've had this shit thread before.

>Genetically rewired

Dude, too much shrooms if you belive that

If the physical world matters so little to you that you'd forsake your own flesh, then why care about politics in the first place?
You're just getting in the way of those who actually have a vested interest in maintaining a healthy society. Race is a fundamental part of that.
Go be a nihilistic degenerate somewhere else.

I believe in the future that we will be able to rewire ourselves into genetically perfect organisms.

Lmfao whats the matter faggot, scared to reply to me?

White americans need to take their country back for themselves.
Deport illegals, deport overstayed visas, deport H1Bs.
Send Africans back to Africa, repair historic mistake, give them some cash and buh bye.
Send mudslimes to pig slaughterhouses.

>I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area,
if they were just bitching and not planning action, you need to find a new group

FUCK OUT OF HERE TRIBALISM IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL SURVIVE

When you go searching for monsters, you tend to create them.
The left decided that there was this awful KKK, bigotry, and Confederate problem even though none of them had been big in decades, and EVERYONE knows this, but they decided to go on a full out witch hunt anyways and attack people that were generally innocent for even the slightest of verbal missteps.

You rule like tyrants for long enough and people will embrace your demon to kill you.

I'm not a fucking nihilist, IM AN ANTI MATERIALIST LIBERTY LOVING CALIFORNIAN DUDE, SICK OF SEEING RISING RACIAL ISSUES.

There is the biggest AltRight nazi group in my area than the whole country. I went there trying to like find my people thinking "oh yea I'm redpilled now so I'm gonna be part of this group".

But a little voice in my head (not literaly) told me their racist attitude was fucked up. I quickly reverted to my normal kind of libertarian view and realized racism is a trap.

I used to hate other people like an ignorant idiot, yea, or joke about Hitler and genocide, like it's funny.

It's not.

You are fucking ignorant.

these retards are literally White supremacists. I could tell they only pretended to like me because they want to use ppl like me for a race war. They acted friendly and like "oh lets have comradery", but these guys literally idolize Hitler and think it's OK to be a hateful creep.

You know?
It's just not ok. Why can't my filipino friend who loves America join the fucking group? it's wrong

Just keep in mind that ingesting psychedelics radically alters your thought processes and it is easy to confuse chemical reactions with metaphysics.

I agree on hate though. Hating on people collectively does not benefit the person doing it. It just fucks their life up. They just end up being pissed off all the time and watching worldstar videos or whatever.

I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and if you ever were to ingest mescaline you would end of laughing hysterically at any random event that transpires.

Especially if someone got bit by a cat.

I think most white people are awaking to white pride more then white power. A bargain was struck during the 1950 & 60s civil rights movement, the bargain being that america would make its society and systems ,color blind. And since then white people have been the only group playing by the rules of the deal. I think and feel that white people are realizing this and things are swinging back into balance.

>The left decided that there was this awful KKK, bigotry, and Confederate problem even though none of them had been big in decades, and EVERYONE knows this, but they decided to go on a full out witch hunt anyways and attack people that were generally innocent for even the slightest of verbal missteps.
The problem is antiwhite racism

YOU DON'T SOLVE THE REAL PROBLEM/ISSUE OF ANTIWHITE RACISM BY PROMOTING PROWHITE RACISM, IDIOT. TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

ALL RACISM/IDENTITY POLITICS/COLLECTIVISM/TRIBALISM IS CANCER

pic=your ignorant dumb ass
have fun in jail

you're trying to fuck with my brain right now? I'm on shrooms atm (low dose) and I can see ur fucked up intention to push for this nazi tribal warfare and to erase freedom and individuality.

nice copy pasta faggot
\

>use ppl like me for a race war.
don't take it personally. as a subhuman, that's all you are good for. just do what you're told and keep your mouth shut.

>You are fucking ignorant.
Quick to show your true colors after getting btfo that easily eh, the second logic and reasoning is brought up you consider me ignorant. Typical of dude drugs lmao hippies. Their thoughts, ideas, and arguments only stand up within the guidelines they set themselves.

>do you want a war?
Yes

But it won't end in balance, idiot, it's gonna end in bloodshed. We need to end nonwhite identity politics, NOT JUST BECOME LIKE THEM. That's stupid.

I always felt like the only good thing about White ppl is that we aren't racial minded retarded like Mexicans and Blacks, so you're fucking it all up.

>the truth triggers this user
It's still true.

(((The left))) started this, they thought they could accomplish something by bringing identity politics to the forefront again. They started to attack whites as a group, at every chance they got. And they still won't stop. And when you attack someone as a group, they become a group, and they start to act in their own self interest.
I guess they just expected whites to buy the white guilt meme and go quietly into the night, but now (((they))) woke them up, and they're going to take their power back.
You can't stop it at this point, just enjoy the show.

No actually. You are being noided by the shrooms. I am against all that shit. I believe in rugged individualism.

You need to stay the fuck out of way while we get this country sorted out. If you punch right we will deal with traitors first and foremost.

We aren't looking to go around and kill all the different races. They can leave or they can be thrown out.

See, I could tell the whole "We're all White people united and we care about you" shit was just a fuckin mindgame

people like u are the enemy of everyone. fucking makes me sick that you still exist.

No one is subhuman, fucking psycho!

One side is already at war

noided=paranoid?

Nah.

White racists are the biggest subhuman chimps to ever walk this planet. They literally think they are superior because of the color of their skin. LMAO enjoy your sunburn faggots.

We are all human beings, and the sooner we put aside our petty differences and stand with each other, the sooner we can end all suffering worldwide.

White Nationalists want to end all suffering, but only for white people, and then at the end they genocide everyone who's not perfect enough.

>oy vey comrades, I'm really one of you guys. I really support what you stand for but let me convince you why all those things are bad, but I'm not a commie trying to cause confusion, comrade, I'm one of yous guys honest goy, you can trust me.

So much contradicting horseshit in a single post is quite impressive. now please fuck off and die

fucking die nigger scum

Don't cry over spilled nig nog. I didn't know niggers where made out of prego pasta sauce.

I'm whiter than you, bub.

>Reddit spacing
>Newfag
>Doesn't understand the financial, political, and social maneuvering led by the same people.
>Doesn't understand this gigantic power struggle will eventually lead to war
>Brainwashed by ignorant redditors and YTers
Either KYS or try to understand were all on a giant chess board, you don't get to decide whether or not you're playing. You don't get to decide on whether or not identity or tribe plays a role in politics. You've already lost your freedoms and will continue to lose more, you need to lurk moar.

This is too extreme, fuck off. Look, I used to be White national. I understand why these guys do it. They are trying to respond to insane antiwhite stuff.

But the problem is that becoming PROWHITE RACIST isn't the right way to stop ANTIWHITE RACISM.

The problem IS RACISM.
Same shit. We need to respect everyone.

I don't hate White nationalists. I just want them to realize that they are lost. Just because fucking tons pf nonwhites are racist doesn't mean that u need to hate all nonwhites

I agree hes scum but why call him nigger? you sound hateful and ignorant

wtf you're bragging about being white, FUCK YOU, that's racism in and of itself, stop judging people by group,

ONLY THE INDIVIDUAL MATTER
fck ff

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?I
Yes
>If so, what is causing it?
Backlash against regressive liberalism becoming increasingly normal combined with being alt-right or nationalistic is now the counter-culture and more and more people feel like being rebels though I mostly feel it's backlash.
>Niggers still nigging
>Muslims blowing shit up left and right
>South Americans still being corrupt drug runners
>Massive push for full tier globalism
>Being told by all races you are literally inhuman for being white and retain the sins of all your ancestors real or imagined.
That's a summary

>How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
Doubt it'll reach that level
>How can we make redpilled people NOT JUST BECOME A FUCKING NEO NAZI STEREOTYPE OF HATEFUL MORONS!??
Time and impression. People take to the extreme before settling into a medium

Oh look its that old copypasta again.

Kill your self

THIS FAGGOT DOESN'T REPRESENT ME!

>Libertarian

Opinion immediately discarded.

Yeah it is fairly common to misread intent when under the influence of psychedelics.

kys fag

I actually respect myself and won't ever fucking do that. Fuck off you dumb ignorant loser.

The truth triggers this Bulgarian lmfao.
pic=your ignorant Bulgarian ass next to the girl who ull never get with haha

Sup Forums has certainly changed after the big infiltration of shills and disinfo. paid actors since Pizzagate. Almost unbearable how many fags come in here and hate on the freedoms we enjoy and need to prosper.

> Let's push identity politics as our main brand.
> Oy vey, why are the goyim practicing identity politics?!
They did it to themselves.

>your ignorant Bulgarian ass

The one who is supposedly upset about racism starts bashing a person based on their ethnicity/nationality.

White people have built modern civilization. Every modern country on this earth owes itself to the West. It is about damn time those countries and peoples began acknowledging it. White superiority is real and can be seen through history.