There will come a time where a certain people must be rousted, kicked, and expunged from all that is good and holy...

There will come a time where a certain people must be rousted, kicked, and expunged from all that is good and holy. They must be driven back to their sands.. 19 little girls killed tonight.

The time is now.

If we should be so lucky. Normie trash won't come.

I tried converting some normies, didn't phase them, cognitive dissonance and all... got them thinking at least.

Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Their silence is your answer

I'm ready to show the heretics.

death to murders thats what i say

>using the deaths of kids to justify your LARPing fantasy.
If you want to be a racist, teutonic twat just go for it mate. Own it.

A sip from the pool. There needs to be way more casulties to get the West to do anything. This will be forgotten.

funny there was hardly any british crusaders in real life ,its a common fantasy the british like to propagate. mostly french germans and italians wasnt it ?

HOLY SCOOPSADE

You dipshits realize you're getting put on lists and monitoring as right wing/white nationalist terrorists right?

Of course you don't. Keep posting

If they ain't woke yet they ain't going to be

HEY CSIS, THIS GUY IS PRETENDING HE WASN'T DOING IT TO, GET HIM, DON'T BELIEVE HIS POSTS

where and when is the meet up?

anybody know a good place to outfit oneself with proper crusader attire? should i bring a sword/spear still or be a little more modern and bring some firearms?

CSIS? Is that your budget CIA?

He mispronounced either CIS or ISIS. I'm pretty sure both terms are somehow connected to Canadian reality

u won't do shit faggot
it's been like "this time no! then BOMB!
"Now this is the last time!" GET RUN OVER
"Fuck i'm not joking this is the last time " BOMB!

You guys won't have peace anymore.

we hear this crap after every attack. nothing will ever change until jews are expunged from our lands. you dont cure cancer by treating the symptoms, you have to remove the tumorous cells. as long as jews rule our nations this will continue to occur.

what when they realize i'm not white and not right-wing dipshit?

You realize how fucking lame this OP looks, right? Are you faggots self-conscious at all?

You guys are fucking pussies lol you seriously think 19 ppl mean shit

>Create an Anti-Islam and Anti-Jew Organization
>Burn Mosques and Synagogues
>Graffiti Crosses onto the buildings
>Call ourselves something catchy like the NCO (New Crusader Order)

You want to do something? You want to do one damn thing? Something that's not lying back and challenging others to do as you would not do yourself for your lack of numbers and resolve by which only then you'd feel comfortable to act?

Next time you see one of those asinine "diversity is great" posters in your city (and by that I don't mean advertisement directed at darkies), don't take a pic with your smartphone to show everyone "how bad it's getting out there, lads" so that you can garner a few of those precious upvotes or (You)s. Don't retreat to the internet so that you can post your irrational hate at various super groups for the fact that your dumb ass doesn't have the first clue whose to blame (protip: its mostly people who look just like you).

Pull the offending poster down. That's it.

Such a simple act is beyond 99% of the would-be race warrior hardasses who post here.

Do you even hear how horrible you sound?
>it's just children dying lol =))

How do you sleep at night?