New video showing the explosion from inside the Arena

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zq-onMg6vw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzAQwATXZ4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accept islam brothers, Salam

Fuckin hatin muzzies rn

all I want to know: degenerate kids that welcome muslims died or not?

There were some pretty embarrassing twitter pics floating around earlier

As an EU citizen living in the UK, I celebrate every drop of filthy English blood spilled (more likely flying limbs) this is what happens when you betray the Continent, cucks

Qu'ran 9:29
>قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ
>Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Sura 9:5 the verse of the sword
>فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
>And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

I will hunt every single last one of you western filth down with my true brothers and make you suffer your deepest fears. You cannot stop the fist of Islam

if the bomb went off outside why everyone panicking inside? I mean it really fell apart there at 13 seconds

Daily reminder that isis = the cia.

Attack is designed to detract attention from kimdotcom release about dnc murder.

rope is cheaper

okay ahmed you can stop rping now.

Shame it was only one bomb.

TOLERANCE:. The perfect gateway for their war against us. When will the west realize they're at war?

That didn't show shit.

Had someone on my Facebook try claiming it was a "speaker" that exploded. Yeah okay..

I worked in live sound reinforcement. Loud speakers don't spontaneously explode and result in 20 people killed.

I feel sad guys. Listening to those people screaming, they probably just watched their friends turn into body parts. Some of them might've lost their limbs or became crippled for life. It's a fucking concert, it's supposed to be a recreational event, they're supposed to enjoy themselves. Now these fucking people are dead or scarred for the rest of their goddamn lives.

Whichever fucking scum orchestrated this needs to fucking killed as painfully as possible. Let them suffer for every single person who's life they just ruined.

Sold Bait
Here's you (You)

>the only comments on the video

I say genocide your ilk and let posterity clean up the mess.

Because when something like that happens and people all start to scream and panic it incites more panic. It's basic human nature.

Police are on their way to your home to arrest you for Islamophobia and not using correct pronouns.

Prepare yourself for prison.

>that wave of screams getting closer

This

>Daily reminder that isis = the cia.

Doesn't matter if it is. Anything we can use to polarize Islam is useful.

Seth Rich did his part already, he knew the consequences and the likelyhood of injustice.

Islam is PEACED

NEW MEME

>YFW it was actually the Jews

I was going to convert the video to a webm but

I celebrate everytime anyone of you euroshits die to a terrorist attack
Hopefully you keep your border open so the attacks keep rollin

Welp
I guess that's that then
I think it's time to either round up all muslims to a camp, kill them, or deport them
Who the fuck is with me?

t. Ahmed Mohammed

We already know the fucking DNC are a bunch of faggot murderers okay Jesus. There isn't much else to it.

>Been thinking a lot today.

when
when you
when I let you shove that islam fist up my ass
would it make you gay? because I really want you to
b-bakara

Everyone knows the P in Islam stands for peace

Daily reminder that (You) = nut at the Public Library. Here's some crayons.

>everyone else is screaming so I should scream too !
>REEEEEEEE

roasties

Been out for hours. Can I get a quick rundown please?

>right now

People like you are part of the problem. You only hate them when something bad happens for a few hours, then you go back to your coffee instagram, and macbook. Unless your immediate comfort is disrupted, you don't care.

>Implying

calm down, they were just hos

>bombs aren't allowed inside!

People are this dumb.

He probably ran through the gate and Allah Ackbared on the first crowd he found.

Absolute madman!

Sure thing Tyrone.

This. Canadians are too woke and chill

CIA supported Al-Nusra, not ISIS. ISIS is just a consequence of A LOT of stuff in the region, but you must understand that there is a lot of sunnis in those areas who support ISIS aswell cause ISIS take care of ´em while their old govs. didn´t give a fuck about´em.

ISIS is not the CIA, ISIS is not created by the USA, ISIS is what happens when barbarians act as barbarians.

>your border open

Fucking clueless yank

>filming vertically
>grating awful accent

Future liveleak star

Only thing worse than BRAINDEAD libtards are conspiratards that scream fake after EVERY SINGLE
Muzzie massacre

Last time it was with the St . P bomhing in Russia where these Sherlocks of Subhumanity said it was all fake to distract from le navanly meme man

As soon as someone says the words "distract" and "fake" after a Muzzie goes muzzipying the infidels I just picture a rope around his/her neck

Are you voting labor mate? You better! We need more cultural enrichment.

Images of the suspect are starting to surface

Kids emulate what they see.

Hey your the same faggot that keeps copypastaing in every fucking pol thread tonight. Report this faggot for he is trying to slide threads.

nice

>keep calling us tyrone
>we dont get killed by sandniggers
ok. nice borders faggot.

He's right though, you have your borders open.

Don't get butthurt at the people pointing out the retardation of your policies, get mad at the people who just shredded 19 young white girls.

No ukip candidate here so im not voting at all

Wot the fock is goin' ohn?

i hope you get droned before you kill a single person. (Bonus: collateral damage to those near you)

It is better to let people think you are stupid than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

100%

>People are this dumb.
They think this is meant to be a distraction from the Seth Rich murder.

This meme isn't even funny, it's just fucking annoying. If I were a mod I would permaban you for making this god awful post.

Fairs

this
h
i
s

bomb go boom at concert
people die
mudslimes probably responsible

>we should scream & run & all get stuck in the door xDDDD
normies

suspicious post

>I M GOING TO SI O YA
>IM RAIDIN YA
>SETUP

Honestly I don't even care, a bunch of degenerates died at some concert who were hopelessly brainwashed anyway. Literally no one in that entire stadium will survive when the true happening takes place.

Is this a hooker? Thats a god tier hooker if it is.

Here, have a pig cock.
KYS

>speaker explodes
>23 people fucking die
Holy shut people are retarded. Stay off fb my man, you might catch their retardation

>when the religion of peace is slowly killing the western world but it's okay because they hate jews just like you do

wtf i love islam now

Do we finally get to round up all mudslimes and gas them now? This terror attack shit is getting too repetitive.

>Attack is designed to detract attention from kimdotcom release about dnc murder.
partly this.
it's also a part of a larger framework to destroy the nation states of europe and usher in a monolithic european bloc.

Women in a nutshell.

So edgy

Sage is not a downvote, redditor.

Nah, she looks like good wholesome waifu material

Only thing I'm catching is rage at how fucking blue-pilled people are. I wouldn't have fb at all if I was living abroad and had friends and family on it.

as if jafar molesting these girls wasn't enough. but now they have to bomb them with shrapnel?

You just made it funnier. Picture my face, but laughing.

Molymeme speaks
youtube.com/watch?v=mzAQwATXZ4o
Final argument when?

Stop same fagging on every thread you dumb nigger

It would be a great place for a haji to hide a bomb though

Neither will you. Your fat ass wouldn't be able to climb your mum's basement stairs if "The true happening" took place.

Not only that, I hope that all of those friends and families of the victims who wanted to keep letting muzzies in carry that guilt for the rest of their lives.

Useless without sound.

>screams of little white girls
You'd think by now I'd stop caring, but my blood is still boiling. When can we call a crusade?

don't you mean
Old video showing the explosion from inside the Arena

>bluepilled people
Just wait until the damage control bluepills start pouring out of tvs, monitors, tablets, smart devices, 12 year old girls mouths.
Oceans of bluepills attached to hastags and all that shit.
Little girls putting on hajib running around visiting mosques amd shit.
Fuck this gay earth anymore.

Yes all salami lickthem

>Molymeme speaks
>youtube.com/watch?v=mzAQwATXZ4o
>Final argument when?

Shilling youtube clips for e-celebs should be instabanned behavior.

I thought Isis started out as just the Syrian rebel army, armed by Barry Hussein soetoro of the Muslim brotherhood/ american celebrity in chief?

Well, Wahhabi mudslimes (Al Qaeda, ISIS, all the terrorists really) are in cahoots with western governments, can't rule your hypothesis out even though it is crazy

shut up you meme spouting faggot/shitcunt

>cia

BANE?