TRUMP MURAL - PROPHECY

this isn't my work, user from this thread
>Born during an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122751620/
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
gematrix.org/?word=the art of the deal
nuclearsuntan.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnvLwusTmTg
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/866865723687219202
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1946_lunar_eclipse
forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forget which bank this mural is located in.
is it bank of america?

>hasn't invited the Stuarts to be King of the rightful British Empire
>did that kike prayer at the wall

Nothing special.

just fyi putin did this wall prayer shit too

He's nothing special either.

PREV THREAD

stands on a chessboard, 4d chess.

but dont get any wrong ideas
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man

the second coming will be seen by everyone beyond doubt. he might be the antichrist with this being some of the false wonders. maybe he is the last chance given by god to make save this world . but he is most certainly not the messiah. all the stuff with his name, the votes etc could also be some elaborate psyops as well. so far im still supporting trump, but i dont trust him a bit

also trump or the original name has nothing to do with drummer. the closest word to it is "Trumpf" in german which mean "trump"

can someone give me a link or screencap of what this user is talking about or the thread he mentioned
i remember the 5/16/17 prediction

heres the thread,

posted in april, warning of 5/16/2016

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122751620/

says the following:

>Things are about to change, how much so depends on your participation.

>Save the date and remember to ask questions.

>It's gunna be a wild ride Sup Forums.

in response to project blue beam:

>There is no blue beam.

>The good guys dress in black, remember that.

sounds like alien disclosure is imminent

bump

bump

Trump is the chosen one. Kek didn't choose him got nothing.

Here we go...

prepare yourselves, read these pictures and then watch this video:

1/5

2/5

3/5

Someone just post the QRD please, this is insane

4/5

5/5

since we are starting the september 23rd stuff again
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
something i realized after the thread only and thus isnt included:

september 24 is the german election
Woman=europe, always depicted as female
clothed with the sun=swastika which is the symbol of god and the sun, meaning return to god or nationalism as i believe
gives birth=gives/gains new live
Crowned by 12 stars=the EU flag
Moon at her feet=the muslim, probably BTFO pregnant and
crying in pain=the terrorists attacks, the degeneracy and the seeming collapse

As above so below. As in heaven, so on earth
forgot this part

tl;dr for pic related : company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when the big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. there is also an alignenment of the moon over bowling green where trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?) and user who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

>Trump is second coming of Christ
>Obama likely was the antichrist (lots of links) who was/is trying to further destabilize the middle east, spawn ISIS, while preaching "change and hope" etc
>Huge happening coming in September 23
>Some shits probably gonna be happening before then (Solar eclipse on aug 21, possible worse than 9/11 attack planned by deep state)
>Trump is trying to sort the world out before this major event because we must get our shit together
>The Deep State is trying to start WW3
>Its literally Good vs Evil
>According to insider info Trump possible alien disclosure coming soon, Trump needs to prep humanity after creating world peace and uniting religions

Everything thats happening is written in the bible and these prophecies are basically happening before our eyes and now theres visible shit in the sky that google is hiding

see you in september

Obama was one i expected to be the antichrist, but he already is far too irrelevant. (((they))) probably just wanted to make him the antichrist
His slogan yes we can backwards sounds like "thank you satan"
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
Many think the Antichrist will have german roots, since obama apparently comes from kenia, which was a german protectory, this kinda fits
The bible says "I saw satan as lightning from heaven" in Hebrew "lightning" means "baraq" and "from heaven" means "o bama" "I saw satan as baraq obama"
The antichrist is said to let it rain fire, and thanks to his drones he could do that nonstop.
He will speak of peace, but bring war, and exactly that was what obama was doing.

According to the Quran the antichrist (Dajjal) will be short (Merkel?)and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. (This fits Obama again with his niggahair) He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’
Also red complexioned (could be Obamas dark skintone or maybe even Trump orange spray tan. Trump also got german roots), fat (Merkel is basically a walking blob of wobbling fat), blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’
the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters.
He also is said to be unable to make kids (Merkel doesnt have any as far as i know, and seeing that obongos (((wife))) has a dick we can assume that his kids arent really his.)

either way, trump is most certainly not christs second coming stop that meme. it will only get people doomed if he turns out to be the real antichrist

farrrrr to many coincidences. couple all this with the september "red dragon of revelation" shit..
something is up

Mindfreak

He is merely there to lead humanity to its next leader, me.

those 77s basically confirm what i said

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>digits
well u only got 2 7s. trump has more so

>77
>33

no idea why but this is getting slid. could just be the manchester attack i guess
fuck too many happenings lately hard to keep up. i'll take it tho
either way bump

mfw i just wanna not die

Watch this, its a good rundown of September 23 significance

Shit, I meant to quote you

trump born 11 months after hitler dies
trump hitler reincarnated, confirmed?

You're either:

A.Retarded
B. A Jew
C.A Retarded Jew

>77

77s everywhere in this thread

BofA Headquarters, Charlotte NC
there are three, read from right to left
Planning/Knowledge - Chaos/Creativity - Making/Building

>gematrix.org/?word=the art of the deal
FUCK!!
U N TEN HEADS
nuclearsuntan.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnvLwusTmTg

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???

>black hole sun

What did Chris have to do with this

i remember this screencap
saved. one of the better ones
i subscribe to punished trump theory

So occult shit is "holy" now, huh?

Not where I was raised. W_T_H?

>Trump was allied victory sex

So the question now is this. What can we prepare to do for upcoming event. A happening might not occur but at the same time I seen way too many (((((coincidences))))) to the point where this can not be fake. If we can't decide on a goal here or a general idea, how in the hell are we supposed to prepare for this massive happening. What should we do ?

occult is neither "good" or "bad". it's the study of earthly and universal secrets and misunderstood forces.
like most things in the world, like religion, money, or weapons, it is the people that use it and their intentions which make it "good" or "bad".

check
stock up on rope

>patton

literally pray sincerely
literally send your energy to god

>"General Patton is spinning in his grave right now." - Donald Trump at every rally.

Just keep fighting the good fight in the meme war. Seth Rich story is whats gonna blow the whole thing wide open. Good will win in the end and we can see what happens to humanity.

Just know that all this has been written about and known. Just believe in God and do good and you will be saved in the end, no matter what happens in the happening. But fight the meme war, because from what it seems so far, good must be victorious before the happening

bostin in an ebin bread ecs dee

>while [the disciples] beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they look stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven

i didnt see trump descending from heaven folks. stop with the "he is the second coming of christ" meme.

this is more likely, but we will see on wether or not he will betray us. if not im down for him being pattons reincarnation

There is also the John Titor theory... how Trump is actually a time traveler and his dad had Tesla technology or whatever..

Remember, every time Trump played a "fake role" he made sure the name had the same initials as his father "J.T.".

And John Titor was the famous 'time traveler' theory

J-Jeb??

pls paint

feeling meme magic levels that i haven't since election time look at the gets in this thread

Interesting....
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/866865723687219202

>Fell on black days
>Burden in my hand

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it was his uncle

yeah, i like that theory quite a lot. i also like the john titor story a lot. i mean he was right about the function of the IBM noone knew about, WMD in iraq, civil unrest broke out in the US around the time he mentioned with BLM even though not as strong as he said. even the physical theory regarding blackholes later changed making it fit titors statements. i hope that if he is it he will disclose it at some point

those trips...

>chose wojak as vp
HAHAHAHAHAHHA so true he is wojak incarnate what a plain fucking face

better version

entered my full name is gematrix and got this all in jewish gematria
1/3

2/3

3/3

that's me, ol plain face

interesting but these posts are still too cryptic aside from OP. I'll wait until the quick rundown is complete.

there's been 3 solid and quick rundowns already

im going to make a bolt statement, but pls hear me out for a while. i believe that when it says in the bible some went to heavem. or ascendet on a cloud, it actually meant boarding a flying saucer/UFO. Furthermore i believe the biblical paradise is the inner earth, and the fallen angels are those who were casted out. the second coming or the rapture for that matter, will be done with UFOs as well and project bluebeam may or may not is aiming on making those UFOs seem like aliens or enemies at least so that in the last war we wont join them but (((them))). furthermore i believe the nazis, which went to antarctica, quite possibly are allowed to be around there and coincidently they as well build UFO/Saucers. UFOs are no new phenomenon, the palast of gods in hindu, the vimanas, are said to fly, and also depending on the description is a flying castle, or city. pic related painting in Biserica Manastirii, or Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania in the 17th century (probably sooner) showing that its definitely not from our civilizations. legends talk about the inner earth in many cultures like the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and the legendsof the hopi indians involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.

now you can go on and call me a shizo

I work for Bank of America. Good company to work for. Seems cucked by "diversity" but mostly Trump supporters,

creepy af

KY user here....what should I do about this upcoming BG massacre? Are the muzzies going to spread out and try to take us country men on?

>human enslavement

>bolt statement...

not schizo i think most of what you said is unironically accurate

you can always ask me about certain parts. i would have gone deeper into depth, but the postlimit

the insider who predicted the 5/16/17 seth rich happening said that there is no blue beam.

>mfw I live in O'fallon, Mo.

there breaks a story about every day. maybe he was lucky it was a big one. maybe he isnt on our side and only gives us breadcrumbs to believe him to decieve us later. maybe there is no bluebeam that doesnt change anything for the rest

you're gullible and grasping at straws.

I have the Bowling Green massacre to worry about user....

Left out
>First press conference after winning was exactly 77 minutes

have faith in God, hold on to your guns, meme as much as u can in the meme war, and pray. Good always win, remember that!!!

The star will gorge itself on clay.

1917 - Balfour Declaration
1967 - 6 Day War
2017 - The star will gorge itself on clay?

DEC 23, 2016, 9 months before Sep 23, 2017, UN Resolution states that Israel cannot build on their own land.

Yes desu, but the earth quakes could be hella bad here. We are both fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

bump

Since I'm the op, here are some sources:

>Born during an eclipse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1946_lunar_eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
Source: James Patterson "Filthy rich"