CNN SHIFTING GEARS AFTER 100+ KILLED AND INJURED KIDS

CNN SHIFTING GEARS AFTER 100+ KILLED AND INJURED KIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>her hope and optimism gone

>mfw they actually referred to the Manchester situation as 'Islamic terrorism'
Is this real life?

is it wrong to ask people to tell the truth? is there any proof that he is asking them to lie? is this not basically defamation at this point?

>girls just want to see a pop concert
>get blown up
>19 dead, body count sure to rise
>producer says "We have to cover this new Trump story now"

even though she's a propagandist she's still a woman
she knows what she's doing so she just puts on the dead eyes and does what she's paid to do

Sources: Comey revealed he is broken and so sorry.

Yep, she will probably kill herself tonight

whats with the dude with the SMG in the back?

crisis actor

It's not libel per NYT v. Sullivan. However, Trump has said he wants to fix this and Democrats will unwittingly help him as a new antilibel law will also fuck over fake news.

>Trump goes to Saudi Arabia and takes some pictures with Muslims
>suddenly CNN hates Islam

Could this be, dare I say it, 4D chess?

Your right! They should be talking aboit seth rich instead! The news should just be seth rich, pizzagate, and terror attacks.

Wow CNN not even reporting the attack

BUT BUT BUT

HE WAS LITERALLY HITLERRRRRR

REEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING SHITSKIN ARAB SCRUB AND JEWISH RATS!!!

REEEEE!!!

TRUMP IS RACIS-

oh... whelp... fug...

i have nothing to hate on him for now....

*hangs self*

Forcing news anchors to stay on script or they get 2 suicides to the back of the head

wait dont hang self hes still white!..or orange the actual fuck is he shit posting aside

wtf i didnt notice that

kind of chilling honestly

reminder who is pushing muh russia

What the hell is happening in that gif?

Dude she was dying to get past the manchester story, hahaha.... what a pathetic bitch

i was watching some nightly news thing tonight, idk what channel, and they were going on and on about Iran being a wonderful, moderate place and how bad it was that Trump and Netanyahu and Saudis was making them out to be the enemy.

its like they'll opt for telling the truth if they think it may hurt trump.

TWOOOOOOO TOP INTEL CHIEFSSSSSS

oh yes i forgot!

AHAHAHA!! WE HAVE YOU NOW DRUMPFY!!

GUILTY OF: BEING A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

AHAHAHAHA!!!

Has it been confirmed that it was the Religion of Peace?

This story is six months old and hasn't progressed beyond unfounded speculation.

>SOURCES
Cough up or shut the fuck up, WaPo.

WTF

Are the sources CNN's editors?

haha can't believe someone's surname is actually source, imagine the pranks at school haha lol >_

I think she slipped

The Russia/Trump narrative has grown into an unhealthy obsession with the left and it's obvious to everyone who hasn't given in to their wild hysterics. For months they've been wringing their hands together believing the final nail in Trump's coffin is just around the corner. It's sheer desperation.

Sure more like a religion of piece(s)

10 minutes without a word of the terror

Holy fuck what is that

I just saw that
All i did was take a normal picture during live tv so im not doing anything to make that show up

Wtf

>Brown eyes
Crypto-jew?

g-guys

CNN protecting its assets. You honestly think liberals follow the policies they preach?

thank you for correcting the record

i was literally shaking there for a second

>Turn to MSNBC

>Breaking news
>Flynn

Bloody hell, this is breaking news?

>100+ killed

you can't be serious? just woke up

>that face

jesus is she blinking SOS? imagine a woman being told to be a soulless automation and ignore something like this for a muh russia conspiracy theory agenda.

>the dude with the SMG in the back

>mfw spontaneously exothermic akbhar

At the height of Hannity bringing this to light and more happening, twitter melt downs, this bombing screams of a method of covering the Seth rich issue and attempting to distract and bury it.

19, 50 injured, so far

BUMP 4 SUBMACHINEGUN IN OP's PIC

seriously wtf

why is he at CNN!??

this is going to require some mental gymnastics to explain

LMAO

MSNBC is pushing the propaganda too

They have no shame

>tfw you're forced to push muh Russia story with no evidence while 20 kids died for real because of policies you pushed

What in the actual fuck is that about?

Lol and some people still don't think CNN is Military psyop

READ THE STORY KAREN

KAREN READ THE STORY OR JOHN HERE WILL GIVE YOU A SURPRISE

ITS A SURPRISE KAREN KAREN READ THE STORY

Can someone please explain

>SCREENCAPS CNN COVERAGE

Newscasters and entertainers are just whores who spread their legs for money, but far less honest than true prostitutes; draping themselves in the trappings of integrity while being the mouth of the highest bidder.

She deserves the discomfort she feels. They all do.

I would think after some of the crazier instant reporting fails in the past they report the incident, then wait until they have more official reports to go off of, or do you want more Sum Ting Wongs?

Trump finally executed his control over the media. CNN on suicide watch.

Fuck Sup Forums always good for a laugh

Security they know shit is fucked.

BUMP FOR ENGLISH CHILDREN WHO DIED!!

MSN HELD HOSTAGE TO DICTATE THE RUSSIAN NARATIVE!!!

SOMEONE EDIT THE PICTURE WITH A CIRCLE SO WE CAN MASS POST THIS!!!

>watches CNN
kys

sage

right now cnn. still talking about Russia trump.
fox and msnbc talking about uk bombing.

They're already ignoring all of that stuff

You honestly think that tomorrow's MSNBC and CNN programming was going to be all about Sean Hannity and Kim Dotcom? They wouldn't've talked about it at all anyway.

know thy enemy, Joe.

Gotta keep the cucks in line

It's footage from Manchester. It's a brush armed police officer standing in front of a police van, being played on the monitor behind her

I wonder who still pays Fake News Network to watch those (((news))).

SMGfag keeps the show running

its a greenscreen of the Manchester bombings, must of just run a story on it. Armed police everywhere apparently.

TOTALLY NORMAL IN A MEDIA SITUATION

SOURCES SAY TRUMP SAID

The background is a display, you're seeing video from England.

why do they bring out the armed police after the shits gone down? dosnt even make sense desu

huh i was right.

I love you

wew lad
>when the sci fi movies news scenes can be interchanged by real news and it looks the same
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8

Then why is there not a headline for it?

They covered in non-stop for the first two hours after it happened

Memes and shit aside... how can anyone but the most cucked faggots EVER consider (((CNN))) a legitimate news source?

Seriously, (((CNN))) operates on a complete staff of actual kikes and faggots who push insane liberal trash 24/7. What is their endgame? Have they decided that they are beyond the point of no return and are kamikaze'ing Trump even if it kills the network?

BAD GOYIM

STICK TO THE NARRATIVE

>make sense
what about any of this makes sense? the only people making any sense are the fucking muslims. they are doing exactly what they said they would.

>Memes and shit aside... how can anyone but the most cucked faggots EVER consider (((TRUMP))) a legitimate President?

>image_of_trump_wearing_yarmulke

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SOURCES)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's a bullshit story too. They have these officials tell them privately that they aren't under investigation and there is no "there" there. So Tump or his inner circle say "well, can you say that publicity?" Then its like "Ah HA! They are trying to influence the investigation!!!". Seriously, what kind of bullshit is that? Hillary had an actual server with actual classified intel, she had dead people in Benghazi, she had an actual Russian uranium deal. But let's keep investigating innuendo Hillary's camp created about Trump until we find something.

Sadly this is very true.

Still got dat dick-sucken expression but bruh.

I believe it's called the 1000 cock stare

So we agree Jews are the problem. Good.

Well integrated Muslim refugee dies to a white British bomb at pop music concert event*

It's called "Second Amendment" you fucking hippie

You. Don't. Know. The. Half. Of. It.

>fuck the terror attack talk about Russia again
>hey we need to beef up security around here fucking Muhammad at it again lol

I would do Gloria Borger and Dana Bash in a heart beat.

>over here some people got bombed
>HOLY FUCK STOP THE PRESSES IT'S TRUMP DOING SOMETHING
Yep, the media tells no lies and are always on your side....

LITERALLY SCREEN-CAPPED THIS FROM CNN JUST NOW!!

Just cut it off right now.

Somebody meme this shit, I'm too lazy.

It's like pottery