Mexicans truly are bro tier

El Paso, a city of over 600,000 inhabitants, of whom over 80% are Hispanic, is considered the safest large city in America.

elpaso411.com/2014/01/el-paso-ranked-no-1-safest-city-in-america-for-fourth-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/05/mexican-cartel-texas-border-russian-rpgs/
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2VvnLe_fzMo
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

El Paso is pretty based, girls are pretty hot to desu.

El paso is just the nice part of Juarez
Think of it as a big gated community

There's roughly half a million Mexicans in El Paso. Can you name one community of half a million Blacks with a low crime rate?

>Hispanic

Means nothing.

They're most likely the spanish hispanics

This - North Juarez

It in the west Texas town of el paso,
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

Good job Hans.

Now go procreate with a Mexican and feed your child some enchiladas with sourkraut.

Is a kraut singing Marty Robbins?

>Texas
>full of spics
>red state and pretty conservative

>California
>full of spics
>blue state and most degenerate region of the western hemisphere

Explain whiteys

The red pill is that it's actually the white liberals that destroy everything around them

I worked the drug war in El Paso. I used to sit in a cafe and watch gun fights in Juarez. El Paso is safe because every killing was performed in Mexico or the bodies were drug over the border and dumped.

They hit a walmart with an RPG-7 once while killing a drug dealers kid. Pretty cool place.

>California
>government based on gibmedats

>Texas
>government based on earning your keep even if it means fighting an independence war

hmmmm

the town over the border is the most dangerous in Mexico

spics in texas lay low and don't report crimes, lest they get deported.

spics in california think they own the place and have turned it into a 3rd world shithole, without any repercussions.

trump told me mexicans are evil and will rape me at a moments notice.

I am not falling for this maymay.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/05/mexican-cartel-texas-border-russian-rpgs/

Texas Most Wanted

Cartels are bro tier

The border regions are safe because the drug lords put all of their money in our banks and live here. Most of the violent shit stays in Mexico but it does spill over with cross-country shootouts or drug house raids. When the Mexican drug war started to kick off about a decade ago, shit was crazy. The Hispanics here have this weird fascination with being considered Mexican rather than American or Texans. Not all of us are like that and we're labeled race traitors because of it.

Since when are homogeneous communities considered safe?

Yet Juarez, on the other side of the wall, is the most dangerous city in the world.

915 here. love this fucking place. no joke.

cartel members are people too

been in cali for 3 years... and i prefer mexispics to niggers from the east coast

Demographic Replacement.

It's because there's no blacks there.

prepare to be called a spic

>It's because there's no blacks there.

Is...Is it true?

California Mexicans are violent because they're constantly fighting with the blacks.

Mexicans in a homogeneous Mexican area aren't that violent.

Are there any cute mexican twinks? North dakota here. Do they like white cock?

mexicans hate black people and are removing them in lots of states.

>Mexicans in a homogeneous Mexican area aren't that violent.

....like Mexico?

before 2008 we had a lower murder rate than canada

I've been to El Paso twice. The place looks and smells like shit.

El Paso is a shit hole. Have you ever been there? Its a horrible city to live in. I lived there for 6 months and said screw this im moving back to los angeles. Its not a safe place at all. That report is a fake

>im moving back to los angeles. Its not a safe place at all. That report is a fake
>El paso not a safe place at all.

wtf am i reading

*Mexicans in Texas are bro tier

Go to California and you will get stabbed.

No. Dallas and Houston have plenty

Texas is still run by white conservatives while California is run by beaners and jews. Texas will become california in 20 years.

But El Paso has only 2 black people. Shanequah and Juan. (Juan is only half black, none of us judge him and his mom Shanequah though.)

>*Mexicans in Texas are bro tier
Eat shit. Beaners have killed Texas and will make it a blue state in less than 12 years. I hate you and all your shitskin friends.

Paco pls go

>implying Texas didn't used to be Mexico
>implying Mexican culture isn't inherently a part of Texan culture
>implying you don't notice the similarities between Texan culture and Latin American culture
>implying you want a world without Tex-Mex

Please don't procreate.

I'm from Juarez, a lot of sicarios live in El Paso and only cross the border to kill.

I know a guy who served time in a federal jail here, moved to El Paso, kept doing shit and is now serving 20 years for drug related charges in Texas.

Exactly. All the dirt gets done in Juarez. I've been there. It was scary.

Hi :)

Nope. El Paso is Mestizo to the bone for the most part.

Juarez is fine if you stay on like the five streets where the white El Pasoans go lol.

Plus Kentucky Club is worth the trip just because they allegedly invented margaritas.

Very similar to La Jolla except nowhere near as wealthy.

He said cute you overweight drag uggo

*La joya

Im sure im thinier than you fatty

>El Paso... over 80% are Hispanic, is considered the safest large city in America.
Implying that people don't just take their future murder victims to Juarez, one of the murder capitals of the world.

It also has a wall. Thank God for Sylvester Reyes and his Operation Hold The Line back in 1993.

Statically speaking youre not

Does Texas have Mexican twinks I mean AZ does but I'm moving back home pretty soon

They don't really look nothing like average mexicans. This how a chicano looks like.

El Paso dudes are pretty faggy. They wear skinny jeans and have gay as fuck hair cuts.

I know what I meant, user

We are in the same statistic boat then
Long time since I dont live in Texas but never met one, only the typical fagg that behave like Milo

Majority of crimes committed by spics are against other spics

Oh sorry, there is a part of Texas also called La Joya, tought you were refering that

Not as "faggy" as the nigger loving cucks in east Texas. Anything east of Abilene is shit.

Understandable. Regarding La Jolla and surrounding beach areas are some serious bank Mexicans. Reminds me of that movie "Savages".

those are just squatters from katrina. i lived in dallas and commuted to houston in the early 00's and there weren't many blacks at all until the nola niggers arrived.

Also who /TexasSpic/ here?
Dallas reporting

This was the wetback situation in El Paso before Operation Hold The Line.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2VvnLe_fzMo

Hah indeed he is marty robbins is awesome youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

Niggers

And now we have a cool weed dude in office who thinks he can take on Cruz and win. Hahahaha

That chart is total bullshit. The nigger percentage is bullshit on both ends.

mmmm texas datamining thread

I do love Texas. But you haven't met a real spic until you've spent time in California.

Spics in Texas are on their best behavior. Because they know who they're dealing with.

Spics in Commiefornia know who they're dealing with too, but the outcome is quite different.

>race and culture are the same thing

How do you type when you're this mentally handicapped?

Well yes, to be fair, the cowfags you speak of wear standard Levis that are way too tight as well (El Paso fags wear the painted high end skinny jeans), with pedophilic plaid shirts tucked in.

This

Mexicans can't even vote half the time so this.

I live in Juarez. I went to arbys at el paso yesterday, you are like thousands year ahead of us.

El Paso is a complete shithole.

>a bunch of spic lies
I hope every beaner and spic loving traitor dies. Starting with you.

It's a city that's 3% black unlike any other American city. so it's safer. But if there was a large city that was 80% white with no blacks it would be safer than El Paso. Whites safer than Mexicans and Mexicans safer than blacks. That's always been the case

What a lot of people don't get is how much of a caste system Latin America has.

West Texas has quite a few Hispanics whose families have been here for generations - some even who had their properties annexed in by the Mexican-American war. Thanks to a lot of mental gymnastics they tend to all believe that they're white and some arguably are.

Day laborers and run-of-the-mill illegals are basically just injuns without tribal recognition, have room temperature IQ's and are only slightly better than niggers.

Word

Niggers are way worse than any beaner city in the country. Even the wealthiest nig communities
have a higher crime rate than some of the poorest White and even Mexican communities. El Paso
is pretty fucking poor. Funny thing that there is little violence since the nigger apologists just
swear that poverty is a key problem in nigger communities.

Jesus, el hombre blanco esta decontrolado! Yo sabia que el guero es el mas maldito.

White Texan. Lubbock here

El Paso fast food sucks

Die spic

not true, golden corral and cicis are ok.

San Diego chicano here

AMA

:^)

also, fuck texas

El Paso is pretty great, dunno why people shit on it.

Top tier food.
Amazing hike and bike trails.
Amazing rock climbing routes
Growing bar and concert scene
Distinct culture
Beautiful scenery

And for those Sup Forumstards who wish it was the 50s...

Everybody loves muh family value, hangs out with their entire extended family all the time, and has as many kids as possible. Its a deeply Christian town.

If you don't like El Paso you're probably a Californian transplant that can't have fun somewhere unless its sterilized and harmlessly hip, like downtown Austin.

the success of el paso is that whites, hispanics and blacks get along together.

So much this.

Plus it's the biggest bodega in murica.

Bingo. Born and raised in El Paso, worked in Palo Alto for the last 10 years. The puzzle pieces are coming together in Texas. It's just a matter of time. The whites are a little wiser there but the Jew pressure is on, hot and heavy. Blue in the next decade for sure and then it's all over except for the singing.

Don't wanna see it happen to my home state, but that's the determinism of blood. Whites are going to be a diaspora at some point. Brush up on your Mandarin or at-least teach it to your kids.

Why go to Shit cicis when golden corral is right next to it though? And neither is fast food.

Fuck off, you were right until you threw the niggers in there. They'll get sorted soon.

i like mesa street.