Pregnant Teen Punished by Christian School, Lauded by Pro-Life Groups

archive.is/xxAkX

She has a 4.0 average at Heritage Academy, the small private Christian school she attends; played on the soccer team; and served as president of the student council. But when her fellow seniors don blue caps and gowns at graduation early next month, Ms. Runkles, 18, will not be among them.
The reason? She is pregnant.

The decision by school officials to bar Ms. Runkles from “walking” at graduation — and to remove her from her student council position — would have remained private, but for her family’s decision to seek help from Students for Life. The anti-abortion group, which took her to a recent rally in Washington, argues that she should be lauded, not punished, for her decision to keep her baby.

David Hobbs, the administrator at Heritage Academy, a nondenominational independent school in Hagerstown, Md., where students take daily Bible classes, declined to discuss Ms. Runkles. In a written statement issued on behalf of the school’s board of directors, he said she would earn a diploma, and called her pregnancy “an internal issue about which much prayer and discussion has taken place.”

In 2009, the National Association of Evangelicals, drawing on figures from the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, reported that 80 percent of young evangelicals engaged in premarital sex. A spokeswoman for the evangelical group said its own research, however, suggested that the figure was much lower.

Ms. Runkles, who considers herself “a practicing born-again Christian,” expects to raise her baby, a boy, with the help of her parents, and keeps a framed ultrasound picture on her night stand at her family’s home here in rural Boonsboro, a small town of about 3,500 people not far from Antietam, the Civil War battlefield.

She calls the child “a blessing,” but declined to discuss the baby’s father, except to say that they do not plan to marry, and that he does not attend Heritage Academy.

If she's so smart, how come she got knocked up?

kek is she trying to hide her pregnancy with a backpack?

I want to see the nigger who knocked her up.

>evangelicals
Into the trash you all go. Mathew 7:6

any woman who gives birth to a white child is worthy in my books.

I thought she was supposed to be smart.

FPBP. There are like a million kinds of birth control out there and many of them are free. It's not like kids today don't have every source of information to guide them in the right direction. Also, this

>a million kinds of birth control
or just dont be a senseless slut lol

With white pussy comes zero responsibility.

That too. Sure you can fuck around and be a total slut and still NOT get preggers, but abstinence which happens to be preached by people just like her is still the best option. I grew up around hypocrites just like her. They're the worst kind of people.

This has nothing to do about abortion but about a girls inability to keep her legs together.

(((Maddi Runkles)))

She even has the beady close together eyes

Guarantee she fucked a nigger.

Roastie

>declined to discuss the baby’s father,
Probably a safe bet.

She looks about 30.

Maybe she shouldn't have been a vapid whore

Naturally, a guy with low enough self esteem to bang some broad with the body of a boy, face of a man and hair of a tranny is too scared to buy a rubber.

>stupid slut spreads her legs
>gets knocked up
>Christian school actually has standards for behavior and punishes her for being a stupid slut

Wow an uncucked Christian school. I should probably send my kids here

is it really that big of a deal? if the dude was her first then force them to get married if she wants to attend

Hagerstown represent!

This. Claims to be a Christian, gets knocked up while she is still in high school.

All you gotsO to do is keep your legs closed.

>played on the soccer team

season ending pregnancy

>go to christian school
>do things that are speicifically anti christian values
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just another case of a selfish first worlder thinking they should be catered to and that their feelings are the most important things in the world

>With white pussy comes zero responsibility.
Ouch, muh sides

She likes dick

too scared ay? interesting